Interactive Investor

robertbanking

Hello, hope you are doing well and ready for the weekend.

I am doing a banking course at University and i am a long term investor mainly in US stocks. I like giving back and want to help various charities in the future including the children's hospital. I kindly wondered please if anyone knows the technology that powers popular brokerages like ii.co.uk (Interactive Investor)? I would love to hopefully own my own brokerage company in the future and how can i kindly learn more about how these are managed please such as adding stocks to the platform for investors to purchase?

Thank you very much for any support you can give. Take care and have a great day!

Interesting topic. I have seen that smaller forex and crypto brokers are plugged into a larger liquidity pool in order to provide enough liquidity. I would imagine stocks work in a similar way

interactive investor is an online investment service in the United Kingdom, founded in 1995. It provides financial information, as well as investment tools. It is the UK's biggest flat-fee investment platform, with £55 billion of assets under administration, over 400,000 customers and more than one million users.