Cryptocurrencies: scams and skullduggery

Woolf University: college courses literally on the Ethereum blockchain

https://davidgerard.co.uk/blockchai...courses-literally-on-the-ethereum-blockchain/

(quote)

How do you get your degree?

University-wide rules delineate the criteria by which University degrees are awarded. These rules are to be embedded in smart contracts and thus execute automatically upon the blockchain when their criteria have been satisfied. Woolf degrees will be indelibly linked to the student’s unique but anonymized record on the blockchain.

This translates: “as-yet-unimplemented robots will do it all, automatically and flawlessly!”

:LOL:

Last edited:
How do you get your degree?

University-wide rules delineate the criteria by which University degrees are awarded. These rules are to be embedded in smart contracts and thus execute automatically upon the blockchain when their criteria have been satisfied. Woolf degrees will be indelibly linked to the student’s unique but anonymized record on the blockchain.

This translates: “as-yet-unimplemented robots will do it all, automatically and flawlessly!”

:LOL:

It's amazing isn't it? Also they'll sell only 20% of the tokens and pocket the rest... before I was thinking that scammers like those will make the money, but now more and more I am getting convinced that the lawyers are the once that will make the killing when the whole thing goes down...

We are still in early adoption phase ....so great for criminals and scammers ....but the real returns will come in later businesses

We are still in early adoption phase ....so great for criminals and scammers ....but the real returns will come in later businesses

But for how long this early adoption phase will go? Blockchain has been around for more than 25 years...
For me this is a technology still looking for a problem to solve...
Do the following experiment, when someone is pitching you a blockchain solution, just replace the word blockchain with database and you'll see that solution will instantly become cheaper and easier to implement and support...

But for how long this early adoption phase will go? Blockchain has been around for more than 25 years...
For me this is a technology still looking for a problem to solve...
Do the following experiment, when someone is pitching you a blockchain solution, just replace the word blockchain with database and you'll see that solution will instantly become cheaper and easier to implement and support...

Early adoption phase is defined by the % of potential mainstream customer base that’s purchased a crypto currency

Therefore I think we are still in early adoption phase

N

Early adoption phase is defined by the % of potential mainstream customer base that’s purchased a crypto currency

Therefore I think we are still in early adoption phase

N

Sure, but this is where we agree to disagree: I don't see any more adoption going froward, except the token pyramids and there we are also past the peak, because people are getting afraid to manipulate the prices further (with the CFTC and SEC starting to dig into it) ...