Could Deutsche Bank Fail?

Stand down boys. No DB crash... Big daddy da ECB standing behind DB. LOL

I have the feeling CS and DB are really suffering from FOMO when looking into the US investment banks and every few years come up with some cockamamie scheme to compete that usually backfires in a major way...

I have the feeling CS and DB are really suffering from FOMO when looking into the US investment banks and every few years come up with some cockamamie scheme to compete that usually backfires in a major way...
Agreed and that's what and how Bob Diamond fooked up Barclays trying to turn it into a Lehman's.

What sticks in my throat was that he was paid million and celebrated as some smartpants. They then dished out few more 00s of million to correct his fookup.

Investment banking is full of trumped-up useless overpaid club for the entitled boys.

Agreed and that's what and how Bob Diamond fooked up Barclays trying to turn it into a Lehman's.

What sticks in my throat was that he was paid million and celebrated as some smartpants. They then dished out few more 00s of million to correct his fookup.

Investment banking is full of trumped-up useless overpaid club for the entitled boys.
Very well said Sir :)