Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ucad was 3315 earlier ...beautiful buy up to 3324 so far ....Cad is primed to resell more guys

thanks for the kind messages across my threads and website boards...........its just one of those days ....im seeing the trade signals as big as a towerblocks....and they are going ok generally

hey gang ......

ok interesting morning so far ....

Usd under sell pressure ...been a while !

im working GBP and NZD and CAD buys off the USD .....main scalpers at moment

N

rebuying Cable from around 2861......2869 so far .....jees that was a deep retrace .....

a little complicated last 15 mins .......its where my discretionary hat took over im afraid.....couldnt resist !

anyway been selling cable from 2850s .......a lot of correlation patterns on G8 were teling me it was turning over ....down to 2831 so far ......go on resells

b-lls on table its not going up this time

yep sorry dude .......it didnt bounce much at all ....I was monitoring the 60-66 area looking for when it was going to chnage gear and hit the accelerator..............

also on my session charts for the G8 Swissie and Euro were screaming sells .....so it was another clue that gbp might get dragged south more .........

all hindsight bullshit if someone was new to this thread and looking at what i do.....but then again ive been doing this stuff for nearly 20 years so if people dont believe my strategies thats up to them

N

sooo many options on the rapid cable at moment ....theres even been technically a re-buy tade from 39-45 so far

thats why i like that pair ......very very tricky but lethal if its rolling

GBPJPY is even more fun if you like your Forex trading on the ragged edge

on higher TFs .........AUDJPY looking interesting to buy...above 78.28 worth a punt off perhaps ....give it as much as you need re Stop

ffs is everyone on a tea/coffee break

yep they are ..........ok last decent sell on cable around the 2851/52 level earlier .....i would now prefer to see it climb above 2847/48 minimum before considering resells again

swissie and GBP in charge of bear market now

so cable is back around 2850 level.....to me theres a trade here now if we see a momentum move dropping below say 2848

N