Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NY opens has been a mess ........nothing really working .....europens have been bullish alongside the USD

some half decent scalps selling Aussies and Yen into USD .....but those guys dont work for me

cheers
N

hi all .....

ok i have been in and out all day ....scalping occasionally

Euro under huge pressure in us session ....selling nicely

EJ and EU looking good so far

EU easy meat from 1350s to 1320s so far
EJ pretty nice from sells under 129 most of the day ....12850s so far

nice to have an easy session to end the week

N

hey gang

i’m taking a little,time out at moment .....needed a little sunshine !

congrats to the team here at t2win.... looks like the new format and website is in place !

talk soon ......
N

hey gang

i’m still in canaries for another week

gutted can’t trade tuesday at home.......a mate is lending me some space in his trading room

won’t be the pipfest like that of 2016 but i am looking for a decent haul

talk soon
N

i’m sitting with my trading colleague today borrowing some kit to trade

cruisy stuff dumping sterling as offered .....with no vote it means i won’t be as
focused as intended .....

if i miss the no confidence vote so be it .....plenty of mileage on sterling’s iver next few weeks

back in uk at weekend

N

hey there try this ....

Attachments

• FXCORRELATOR_BASIC_FREE_VERSION_2013.mq4
    6.7 KB · Views: 108
hey all..

spent some time trading this morning in my mates trading room.....

this week has been about selling GBP so far ....anyone can see that .....

todays session to date makes that hard ......plenty of positive reaction to the leadership vote ......GBP has had a good session to date ...

BUT......sterling index has been down nearly 200 pips this week so far ..... and its pulled back to the 90's ......so 50% retracement levels in play ...........im re-hunting sells now looking the the gaps ....

would love to turnover that cable into heavy selling ..still cant find the cracks at moment

N

hey all

i’m still on vacation till the weekend .........but been sitting with a trading mate over last few days trading the market .........

i’ve also been looking at the latest round of mentors and educators out there in the forex world......

lord oh lord do i feel sorry for novice forex traders .......thé sophistication level of the vendors is very very clever these days .......far better than say 10 years back ...and light years from the amateurs back in the early 2000s........

most of this the stuff is still smoke and mirrors though.....cleverly disguised in the usual nonsense and mostly free information if you look hard enough

there a subset of vendors that i must pay homage to though.....i have been reviewing a couple of vendors and their latest offerings to us mere mortals ......

and frankly i am impressed ......because basically they have had their own careers funded by paying customers whilst they continued to try to find something that works ......

this particular vendor is now on their 4th or 5th winning system ......i actually keep track of many vendors releases as i am naturally curious being that forex has been my main domain for the last 20 years

mysteriously no mention is made of the previous systems that clearly were not as successful as origilnally claimed .........but the new one is very successful and already have many testimonials to prove it....haha

and all yours for at least 500 dollars once you factor in the add ons....

so this person has already taken about 4 to 5 rounds of income whilst they try to get better ......with no regard to customer service or true customer satisfaction......well at least his new stu stuff is getting better..........i should know as he is copying a lot of what i have been doing for 20 years........he’s still got a long way to go yet though .....

so more example should of why this industry gets such poor press.......

i don’t stick my nose in these days on these guys ...as in the past it has been a little sticky when i tangled with some of them ........if you go back a few years on this trading thread you will see names mentioned and even free software released by me to stop them making thousands of dollars off unsuspecting novice traders .....

i don’t do the battles these days .......but i am very happy to talk to traders if you want the lowdown on any forex courses out there ....

so happy to help and people know where i am

regwrds
N

Last edited:
hey all.....

ok my last day in the sunny canaries ...........ive been able to sit in a trading room of a mate and borrow some kit at times

been fun.......we trade very different ways but its been very useful to compare notes and talk shop .....

anyway todays london opens has been pretty straight forward

ive been selling the euro and GBP all morning when offered into usd and Yen

cable selling from 2630s to 2550s so far
EU from 1350s to 1290s ......cracking volatility today on the EURO !!
EJ from 128.80s to 128.10s .....

my mate did ok......i persuaded him off his beloved favourite pair of cable to also play the euro today and hes made some nicve extra profits ......

have a good weekend ...im back in blighty at weekend

N

hey all.....

ive been selling the euro and GBP all morning when offered into usd and Yen

cable selling from 2630s to 2550s so far
EU from 1350s to 1290s ......cracking volatility today on the EURO !!
EJ from 128.80s to 128.10s .....

cable been to 2530s
EU to 1270s
EJ to 128.07s

no complaints whilst in the canaries ..back to business on monday from cold wet UK

N

Wishing all my friends at T2win a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year !

N

Attachments

• trader xmas 2.JPG
    trader xmas 2.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 103
hey gang .......usd is has been bear asian and also real short today from london opens....yen struggling as well...so good conditions to scalp for me ..........

scalping EU and Cable buys plus a little EJ ....

cable up from 2580s to 2600s so far
EU up from 1.3000s to 1320s so far
EJ up from 128.20s to 128.40s so far

N

cable just took a big retrace south ...will try to work it north agan from 2610

first position was at 2614....2621 now .....DAMMIT i missed about 3 pips on that bounce !!!

on reflection 2613 best i could have rebought......likewise around 1337 on EU cant get tighter than that in my present systems

anyway 1344 hogh on eu and 2625 on cable so locked in for b/e min...

hey all

well yens rediculously tight london session range finally opened up earlier into a big bull run

with the london trends drying up i went EJ sells earlier .....UJ sells better but im always a little nervous when those guys diverge