Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

market is waking up now ...back later ..i need to cram a lot of pips into a short window so opening up more pairs for trading

N

there was another scalp sell on EJ but it was tricky.......128.09 - 128.02/3

gu was 3360/61 down to 3353/54 .......fast fast fast action at moment

stepping back on the hourly 20ma FXCorrelator ....

yen and USd are the buys ...........cad GBP and Euro are the sells

so you see i am playing to higher TF's for scalping at moment

thats not always true .........but works today

N

Attachments

• 25th may 1 hours.JPG
    25th may 1 hours.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 419
theres a nice 128.13 - 128.02 range on EJ at moment so playing that if it agrees to my correlation patterns on G8

EJ being kind from my currennt scalp play selling off the 128.13 levels .....ive come out on the 128.00 bounce

N

Attachments

• ej scalp sells.JPG
    ej scalp sells.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 148
ok im mainly hitting EJ sells and GU sells .........

ive only really been on 4 max pairs so far .....im using my FXCorrelator to put me right on the main pairs instead of dumbly sitting on one I always trade

remember there are 28 pairchart choices on the G8 majors ............

so always use something like the FXcorrelator to get you on the ones that are moving .........

dont sit there on 1 chart just hoping it will offer trades - THATS DUMB !

N

hey all .... i finished a while back as had some calls to make

real messy this morning as the session extended out .....I was fine selling my early GU's and EJ's for most profits .....then it got real sticky so i backed out !

have a good day
N

i took a look at the us session early doors ....i usually am watching from 1.30 BST for the warm up ...

by that time yen was back in charge again as alpha bull since 7am BST....swissie was hard on its heels

usd was finally pushing a decent bull trend as well ......it did range a little too much for my taste through the london morning ....

with the CAD , Euro and GBP the main bears i was just waiting for any decent setups for these trends

check out a 1hour FXCorrelator on a 20ma setting to see why i liked the 3 bear currencies above and those bull calls ....its not rocket science

see the moves post 13.30 BST ? ....all swinging as expected ......now coming off .....but keep trying to play back into trends shown .....then should come again ....even if you wait back to recent the Resistance levels

NOTE ALL CHARTS ARE 2 HOURS AHEAD OF BST SO DO THE ADJUSTMENT

N

Attachments

• g8 action 25th.JPG
    g8 action 25th.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 171
hey all

i wasnt going to trade today as Bank Holiday.....but the Euro sells are unmissable so far

so good it hurts ........

heres a default 20ma FXCorrelator on a 5min TF ....

can you see the selling Blue Euro and The Yellow Yen buys ?

if you cant you are on another planet :)

i dont think we will see 127.20 again personally .....but who cares after a 100 pip fall from earlier on ?

have a good day .......N

Attachments

• ej sells.JPG
    ej sells.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 155
hey all

im scalping .......very early doors for london morning session but yen looking bull.......europeans showing weakness so far .....i wont open up the burners until i see a little more confirmation......but im shorting ej at moment

N

plenty on GBP sells as well ..........usd is bull so easy GU bear action .....10+ on selling GU so far

ej easing but ive been selling from 126.70s down to 126.30's ....no complaints !!!

in case you hadnt noticed the rumblings in Italy are burying the euro at moment

Euroindex is nearly 300 pips down in last 2 weeks and still falling ........buying swissie into ot over the last 2 weeks would have you over 500 pips up

N

Attachments

• RIP euro.JPG
    RIP euro.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 166
crusing on my scalps ............

sold EJ and EU and GU .......very nice morning so far

N

hey all

im scalping .......very early doors for london morning session but yen looking bull.......europeans showing weakness so far .....i wont open up the burners until i see a little more confirmation......but im shorting ej at moment

N

4 currencies in motion today for me on london opens ...buys on yen and USD , sells on euro and GBP ...perfect perfect patterns:smart:

ive had a cracking morning and may take rest of week off.....(kidding :smart:)

N

Attachments

• excellent action.JPG
    excellent action.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 141
been out and about - looking at market again now for pre us opens

I fancy that the E/j and even the G/j might be setting up for sells

N

Attachments

• gj and ej resells.JPG
    gj and ej resells.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 145