Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok im just playing cad buys at moment ....so much volatility on it its the only game in town selling Ucad naturally

when you get that kind of spike i generally just trade straight thru the bbreach tails ......but thats another story for another time ....2921/20 my entries selling it down to 2884 so far ...i missed the big one naturally as wasnt watching it .....

you must drop to 1mins when it goes up the gears that fast .....better view of entries due to the accelerated volatility

ok im opening up more pairs to trade.... that slows my posting down .....back later
N

selling ucad down still.....forget strengthmweters this is all about experience and tape watching the Ucad 1 min

ok lets see what ucad has got ...shes retracing now ...get ready to resell

ok back later ......i have probably 50+ traders following with me across 2-3 forums and my website so all good stuff ......just selling down UCAD at moment

ok will keep head down now as plenty of moving parts on many pairs ...back later ....

keep it tight and never ever give away pips unless you have to :)

N

hey all .....ok been messing about but still working the ucad sells when they came

i'd been working area 1 up to last post then lost interest as i couldnt get it set up for sells ...around 4.25 ish BST (16.25 on chart) i was firing up on 1 min to get back into the game .....been ok selling down since then as Ucad has fallen 40 pips ....not too bad

since the spike we've seend cad still bull alongside the euro .......most others are the sells

N

Attachments

• ucad resells.JPG
    ucad resells.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 106
good morning everyone

this mornings action / Diary so far :-

6am BST opened doors (8am on charts)

Euro and AUD and GBP were early buys ...then gbp faded
Sells were YEN and USD

Primary scalps so far on EuroYen and EuroUSD

ive shown on the 1min with a 50ma hung off the charts.....once i get a feel for the market i can latch onto my main pairs (from the 28 in the G8 combos) and hit them with more standard price action patterns......but i always have other Strengthmeter based patterns and strategies in the background as well to assist

60 pip range on EY and 50 pip range on EU so far ....if you cant make money scalping with that kind of trend in 2 hours .....you shouldnt be trading :)

N

Attachments

• euro buys 31 May.JPG
    euro buys 31 May.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 120