Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all

I just dropped a screen onto F's thread so want to do so here ............just to say don't try this at home but people ask how I can scalp so fast on the slightly delayed FXCorrelator ma settings

well naturally the answer is I don't ...........I need immediate prices

so I use the separate and raw indexes for all of the G8 ...on 1 main screen .........no delay at all on these

difficult ?...................sh*t yeah it is ...........but its all the information I need to detect bias and pullbacks and the pairs to go with ..........

The Free indicators I provide here in the signature area below (links) are very very powerful and useful ..........but please don't think you can use them in isolation and get the immediate returns and profitable trades I try to call here at T2Win and f's thread .........................I am operating something a little more raw and dynamic that requires a lot of practice...........what doesn't ? :smart:

you can see the green usd snaking down the screen from 11.23 the start of the frame .........so I was chasing anything going north through this period.......and see how the blue euro just happens to have gone up from 11.23 ?

luck ?....well I certainly called it early ............but we all make our own luck ..nes pas ?

later
N

3 trade signals selling usd on retrace / dips ........easy with hindsight though which is what these screens are ............its not that easy in the speed of trading on 1 mins that are juddering around

a little like eating your dinner on a rollercoaster.........hahahaha

N

Attachments

• bang bang bang.JPG
    bang bang bang.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 189
hi all

back for a while ...been lurking ......

what a wonderful run down on the usd since late morning gmt

superb.......and lovely end to my scalping adventures over the last few months

N

Attachments

• party time on usd sells.JPG
    party time on usd sells.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 125
heres my live 1 min screen ...........the indexes are all independent so its like a jumping jack all the time .............and hindsight here obviously but ive learnt over the years how to read the turns off the trend

9 signals in last 2-3 hours ............not bad at all and I trade pairs off of that ........mainly Europeans in earlier session as they have been relatively bullish most of that time then it became more of a G7 free for all

I didnt trade all of them - not like the old days when I was cranking hundreds of scalps a day

later
N

Attachments

• supertrading usd sells.JPG
    supertrading usd sells.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 117
take n...........2 pips .........ok gotta scoot ............I keep jumping on the usd sells ........like xmas for me

N

hi there all

not going to get back to screens tonight so perhaps time to say adios from me re the scalping signals and commentaries at present ..........ive been chipping into /forexperians excellent live thread for the last few months ......so the guys are all still there ........

on holiday for 10 days then straight into a contract that will keep me pretty full on for a few months .......................

thank you for all the many ongoing messages I get ( 1 attached from today) re my free strengthmeters available here in signature area .........sorry I cant go the extra mile and run some more courses for advanced trading or sell some of my other indicators .........

but frankly I would need to put a lot of prep work in .....and no time available...... and it breaches the terms here at T2win which is fair enough.....;)

perhaps one day when I get time and finally go pro I might try to teach.......perhaps ......but I need to improve my discipline a lot .......as that lets my pip win rate down at times .....not the strategy itself ....that's pretty tight these days as I hope my calls prove....:smart:

anyway thanks again ....talk soon
N

Attachments

• thnks.JPG
    thnks.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 220
Jesus

The bloody canaries is wet and cold so far.........can I come back and trade please ?

N

hey all

ok back in blighty............got a lot of prework to do over weekend for new role but taking a stroll through the markets today .............shopping and unpacking can wait

N

the usd is just breached yesterdays low ..........the high for week has long gone

sell usd

N

Attachments

• usd action.JPG
    usd action.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 206
i'm on Forexperians thread trading ...........usd is a sell still and that's where I am watching

3 nicc moves so far on scalping usd sells

usd has just moved into a decent position again to trade usd sells .......lets see

i'm on Forexperians thread trading ...........usd is a sell still and that's where I am watching

3 nicc moves so far on scalping usd sells

usd has just moved into a decent position again to trade usd sells .......lets see

8.46 has been next usd sell signal ..........(y)

sorry all ....those times bove are all gmt -1 ..............so add an hour on the signals

usd went bull at 10am as well today changing tack for me

N

I was aggressively selling usd from Asian session through morning but was then finally buying usd since 10am ish........see below

see you later as done for morning
N

Attachments

• my strategy today.JPG
    my strategy today.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 228
over at forexperians thread ive been hunting usd buys and missed a sitter

usd looking bullish for us session so far

got to go now as late for a meeting

N

hey all

well its easter weekend so slow............

heres the week ..........bull usd into Wednesday ...then fading

at the moment its slow on scalping .......I may pop over to forexperians thread and call if I see anything later

N

Attachments

• the week.JPG
    the week.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 200