Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

go swissie go !!!!

literally nothing else to sell at the moment......

gota go to work................looks like most currencies are selling into the usd now......but hey it about watching the scalper and following the rules

nice 20 on USDCHF will do

later
N

A B/E trade earlier and now a quick +10 on cable. Exit way too soon, as it turned out, but I wanted to leave pips for everyone else!

hey all heres morning so far.....:smart:

use 1 minute to confirm the entry points

REMEMBER....when a change in trend is imminent the 1 minute chart will be already leading the chase across to the new side of the zero leaving the 5min chart still lagging....

then when the 5 minute finally CLOSES across on the new side of the Zero (still following the 1minute) that is a very exposed moment in your potential trade

why ?

because markets dont move in straight lines and at this poitn the 1min will ususally start retacing / Converging back towards the Zero :cry:

what to do ?

well if you want a little extra safety ....once the 5 min has closed on the new side of the Zero...wait for the 1min to fall back ....then trade it when it recommences its divergence path

of course if it doesnt converge back (but keeps steaming away from the Zero) youv'e missed a collossal move ;)

heads you win , Tails you lose....welcome to trading

N

Attachments

• morning action.jpg
    morning action.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 185
ok in for a penny .....:p

why ?

Euro and AUD are different stables so balances the risk a little......Cad looks oversold

Attachments

• in for a penny.jpg
    in for a penny.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 122
usd looks weak ..it never moved much in that last rise by the Yen (and fall by the DJ30)

if the dow rises fast I think usd is really up for a fall again

ok in for a penny .....:p

why ?

Euro and AUD are different stables so balances the risk a little......Cad looks oversold

can some one beat me with a stick ?...its not over till its over :p

10 easy pips missed

N

i'm loving this but I have to go..........duty calls

benalta - great guns my friend........perhaps like me you will become a convert to trading using just currency strength signals

later all
N

Last edited:
Just checked your last video (thanks) and I can't match your charts.. Can you tell me what MT4 charting broker you are using and I'll try and match. I am using indicator called FXCORRELATOR with PerAvr 20 and Delta 1.

I could easily become a convert - just need to watch and trade it with small lots fof a little longer. However I am heading to Northern Australia (I live in the south) for a few weeks of warm sunshine on Friday. The battle will resume after I return...........

I could easily become a convert - just need to watch and trade it with small lots fof a little longer. However I am heading to Northern Australia (I live in the south) for a few weeks of warm sunshine on Friday. The battle will resume after I return...........

ok mate

im on the ODL/FXCM platform......

give my love to Aus - I worked up in cairns for a few years in the 90's (y)

N

Rock n Roller...............:D

i'm always in bl**dy meetings when this happens !

V

Attachments

• mama .bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
Just checked your last video (thanks) and I can't match your charts.. Can you tell me what MT4 charting broker you are using and I'll try and match. I am using indicator called FXCORRELATOR with PerAvr 20 and Delta 1.

make sure the video is on the same settings and timeframe ....they were addressing lots of different things but i normally say what i'm on at the start

n

morning

tag team moving up nicely.....selling commdolls currently

N

Three trades during first 2 hours of London. Loss of (8) then +8 then +21on EUR/USD. Back in about 2 weeks - good trading everyone.