Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

actually EURUSD buy looks nice as well we are right on a pivot point for the tag team....

nice quick 10 pips on GBPUSD....I was watching for GBP as it was due an explosive move and the DJ30 stalled back down

N

I thnk CADs getting up steam north....now depends if the tag falls to justify the trade

that GBP fall is bedding in......move stops and let it run...

AUD is coming south to

Hi all

apologies but really stacked at work now.........try to drop in later

N

bong..........lunchtime

hmmm not sure whats cooking at the moment....pretty strong yen is reluctant to follow the usd down....despite the Dj going for that 10154 level for the forth time this morning....:eek:

Chf is very volatile.....it must have had a wild weekend !

N

Attachments

• lunchtime calls.jpg
    lunchtime calls.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 118
sorry but back to the grindstone fo rme...abusy one today ....

later
N

Jees................long day , no eyes left to look at screens now :eek::eek:

until tomorrow (y)

N

Hi all

I'm a big fan of Tom (y) , this stuff was the bees knees in the early days of strengthmeters (2004) when you needed a degree in Excel programming plus 15 trilion megabytes of memory to produce a few squiggly correlation lines (y)

but time moves on and technology gives us ubermemory and programming tools that even an idiot like me can understand.....:whistling

by all means Take a look at Toms stuff - he was doing this when Jason Fielder was in nappies, and I understand the support levels etc etc are good (I have no connection with these vendors)

However - the FXcorrelator is free (vs $379 below) and the scalper setting of 20ma/delta1 is as good as anything out there....so try it !

NVP

7 days to make money‏

From: [email protected] on behalf of Tom Yeomans ([email protected])
Sent: 12 July 2010 20:12:51
To: NVP

7 days to pay for itself over and over again. Purchase this amazing Forex trading tool and get the ForexSnap and ForexGrail companions to get you started right away.

There is nothing similar to the AccuStrength Currency Strength Charting Software on the market (Sorry Tom I beg to differ) . It contains its own data compiled from real time bank prices instead of market making broker feeds. The user adjustable features like color control and historical scrolling are only a few of the reasons why our AccuStrength has set the standard in the industry.

This week, we are offering a special price with a seven day test drive to our email subscribers to kick things off. Take a look at the many advantages of using the AccuStrength Charting Platform this week.

Let Mark, Steve or I know if you have any questions not covered on our website. You must purchase the Accustrength in order to enjoy this offer and increase your profits. Happy trading everyone!

Tom

http://accustrength.com

3157313 Nova Scotia Ltd., Box 342, Windsor, nova scotia B0N 2T0, CANADA

Last edited:
not bad yesterday
N

Attachments

• yestredays action.jpg
    yestredays action.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 473
earlier action.........

Attachments

• nice EURUSD.jpg
    nice EURUSD.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 362
earlier action.........

I found your thread a few days ago and have been watching charts since. I can only trade the early London session. I took (live) the exact trade you outlined in #3736 and was out for +21.
Will keep testing the indicator for scalping. . I am surprised there are so few people posting on your thread. Tonight, opps oday, I have watched 5 trades on 3 pairs. all winners.
Many thanks for what looks like a great indicator.

I found your thread a few days ago and have been watching charts since. I can only trade the early London session. I took (live) the exact trade you outlined in #3736 and was out for +21.
Will keep testing the indicator for scalping. . I am surprised there are so few people posting on your thread. Tonight, opps oday, I have watched 5 trades on 3 pairs. all winners.
Many thanks for what looks like a great indicator.

hey benalta

thanks for your kind support (y)

the FXcorrelator Scalper is not the holy grail but its as solid and robust as a lot of stuff out there :smart:

we get few posters but lots of viewers - nearly 70,000 which is a lot for T2W Threads

spread the word :p
Neil

today there was a gobsmacking signal for GBPUSd at about 9.30am !!!

Attachments

• buy GBPUSD.jpg
    buy GBPUSD.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 198
another longish day at work and to tired to trade now...you have to be alert

until tomorrow all
N

mornin all.........:sleep:

a few quid selling swissie into the tag at the moment ....

tag fairly neutral to bullish currenctly

N