Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Forex Diary Week ending 16th Dec 2022

Bull
Red GBP initially , Yellow JPY , Blue Euro at the end

Bear
Yellow JPY , Green USD , Yellow JPY again ...then GBP

rollercoaster week !

on the 4H TF FX Powerscanner (left indicator) we see the best trending pairs in the 28 variations possible for G8 ....

on the Fix start indicator (right chart) we saw the big movers hitting highs and lows through the week ....

was a decent week if you followed the relative momentum in the market

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 16th Dec 2022.JPG
    forex Diary 16th Dec 2022.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 60
merry xmas and a happy and prosperous new year gang

N

Attachments

• forex xmas.JPG
    forex xmas.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 36
hey there ..want to let ius know what you are doing here ?
Hi NVP
I think it should be obvious why Artcharty keeps posting GBPUSD chart analysis. He is looking for feedback and comparison with other trading methods. You on the other hand keep posting end of week forex reviews. With no predictions unless you follow your links to a paid for app. A forum like T2W is for discussion. So why don't you debate with Artycharty? Or would you rather the thread you started has no discussion at all?

gka

Forex Diary for the YEAR ending 2022

Bull
Green USD came alpha bull by June and held off challenges from others

Bear
Yellow JPY went alpha bear by march ......only red GBP came close later in the year

on the Daily TF FX Powerscanner (left indicator - revised settings) we see the best trending daily pairs in the 28 variations possible for G8 ....

was a decent year if you followed the relative momentum in the market

N
FXCorrelator.com

Attachments

• forex Diary 2022.JPG
    forex Diary 2022.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 42
Hi NVP
I think it should be obvious why Artcharty keeps posting GBPUSD chart analysis. He is looking for feedback and comparison with other trading methods. You on the other hand keep posting end of week forex reviews. With no predictions unless you follow your links to a paid for app. A forum like T2W is for discussion. So why don't you debate with Artycharty? Or would you rather the thread you started has no discussion at all?

gka

all ArtCharty has to do is pay me the respect on MY thread of answering me ?

and the "paid for" APP ?.....can you elaborate GKA ?

i'm not allowed to discuss my 100% Ukraine charity based website and discord channel i'm afraid here ....(unless you are trying to get me banned again ?)...i dont make a commercial penny from other traders ...i dont need to

and if people are in any doubt that i'm open to discussions on Forex ..let me say now ...

im always happy to discuss forex :)

.....and do actively with lots of traders everyday..... elsewhere ....just not here on T2W it seems these days sadly .....

have a nice year GKA .....good to hear from you again...you always get my views up here so thanks !

N

Last edited:
all ArtCharty has to do is pay me the respect on MY thread of answering me ?

i'm not allowed to discuss my 100% Ukraine charity based website and discord channel i'm afraid here ....(unless you are trying to get me banned again ?)...i dont make a commercial penny from other traders ...i dont need to

and if people are in any doubt that i'm open to discussions on Forex ..let me say now ...

im always happy to discuss forex :)

.....and do actively with lots of traders everyday..... elsewhere ....just not here on T2W it seems these days sadly .....

have a nice year GKA .....good to hear from you again...you always get my views up here so thanks !

N
Hi NVP, it looks like you are isolated there. Nobody wants to discuss with you on YOUR thread. Why are you posting anything on YOUR thread? Your end of week comments are made after the events. So why not just post them on your FXCorrelator DOT com website where your followers can follow you. You did provide that website link on your post #24005 two posts ago. Would I be right in calling your post #24005 an advertisement?

gka

P.S. I for one do not have any respect or regard for YOUR recent T2W thread posting. .They are posted after events.
P.P.S. I deliberately spelled out your website as FXCorrelator DOT com. Wouldn't want to give your website a bad name.
P.P.P.S. this post may take YOUR thread above the 4 million views level :)

Reactions: NVP

What about the Ukraine Invasion thread - can you post there ?
I'm looking for a sparing partner donating to a recognised international charity, preferably United Nations Charity of same cause.
My initial challenge is £100 and my ceiling match is only £1,000. (I've got kids and animals to feed !)
I've run this on another forum during December and had no takers - see last signature.
How is it that astute and successful traders/investors do not have a grand or two chump change forgotten down the sofa ?
Are you game for the challenge ? - see your signature (2nd) and your mail - found some chump change - my opening bid.

Expires 31-Jan-2023.

Phylo: full-time trader/investor

Last edited:
Reactions: NVP
hey guys .....good to see some activity here .... T2w is a little light these days

great to have 2 new fans of my work

my ebooks need at least £15 donated to the ukraine ....i dont take a penny of profit and sell nothing following the purchase ...no strings

and sorry i dont do trading competitions with other members .....nothing to prove .....

my posts here reflect the weeks action and act as a review ....will continue them in 2023

happy new year everyone xxx
N

PS - moderators - i am responding to the messages here .....nothing more

and sorry i dont do trading competitions with other members .....nothing to prove .....
There is no trading competition.
Its a donation challenge to your own sponsored charity - as is common amongst successful traders/investors.
This distinction is clearly delineated and the point is well understood amongst successful traders/investors.

As previous post: Are you game for the challenge ? - see your signature (2nd) and your mail - my opening bid.

Current £100/£15 = 6.66 ebooks (ceiling £1,000/£15 = 66.666 ebooks). Please do not send any ebook. Its definitely not needed.

Last edited:
Mornin folks (y)

You guys are trading with relative strength analysis.However,if you add trend analysis with supp/rez i am sure it will enhance the method

(y):coffee::D😁😄

Mornin folks (y)

You guys are trading with relative strength analysis.However,if you add trend analysis with supp/rez i am sure it will enhance the method

(y):coffee::D😁😄

relative strength is the Core .....you really think i just trade on that ? ...seriously ?

N

There is no trading competition.
Its a donation challenge to your own sponsored charity - as is common amongst successful traders/investors.
This distinction is clearly delineated and the point is well understood amongst successful traders/investors.

As previous post: Are you game for the challenge ? - see your signature (2nd) and your mail - my opening bid.

Current £100/£15 = 6.66 ebooks (ceiling £1,000/£15 = 66.666 ebooks). Please do not send any ebook. Its definitely not needed.

hey there

thanks for the donation to the ukraine - the Ukraine thanks you

and your latest email to me below

sorry - i do my own thing on charities.....as im sure many do ...in private

phylo...what is the fascination with me ? .....do you want to learn to trade ?

N

Attachments

• fxcorrelator.JPG
    fxcorrelator.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
sorry im going to have to block this guy and on my other social media platforms and private emails .....its the first time someone has donated to charity and then flamed me though !!! .....if others want to do this feel free !!!

Attachments

• fxcorrelator.JPG
    fxcorrelator.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
markets back onstream tomorrow .....pretty light traffic today

Attachments

• fxcorrelator.JPG
    fxcorrelator.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 39
hey there

thanks for the donation to the ukraine - the Ukraine thanks you

and your email to me

i do my own thing on charities.....as im sure you do ...in private

phylo...what is the fascination with me ? .....do you want to learn to trade ?

N

Some basic logic and credibility.
  • It would be politely fair to say your reply lacks buckets of credibilty.
  • Why would you turn down £1,000 for **your** sponsored charity when, as of moment, it has only raise £1,008 and £816 respectively.
  • Our respective donations would add £2,000 to the pot.
  • My apology if I embarrased you. I thought you would have some chump change for a round of good causes. It really is not much.
  • The situation is transparently clear.
I am fascinated with truth, reality, logic and oportunity to raise money for charity. Short on BS.

[NVP quote]...do you want to learn to trade ? [NVP unquote]

I'm amused - [to non Brits] we Brits have a fond affection for a plum (see internet).

Phylo: successful full-time trader/investor

Last edited:
Hi Phylo

Thank you for your perspective on this thread.

An idiom comes to mind...

"put one's money where one's mouth is"

which Webster dictionary explains as...

"to give or spend money or take some action in order to do or support something that one has been talking about. Example..It's time for the mayor to put his money where his mouth is and increase funding for schools."

So if NVP won't accept your challenge am I right in saying NVP will not put his money where his mouth is?

gka

Some basic logic and credibility.
  • It would be politely fair to say your reply lacks buckets of credibilty.
  • Why would you turn down £1,000 for **your** sponsored charity when, as of moment, it has only raise £1,008 and £816 respectively.
  • Our respective donations would add £2,000 to the pot.
  • My apology if I embarrased you. I thought you would have some chump change for a round of good causes. It really is not much.
  • The situation is transparently clear.
I am fascinated with truth, reality, logic and oportunity to raise money for charity. Short on BS.

[NVP quote]...do you want to learn to trade ? [NVP unquote]

I'm amused - [to non Brits] we Brits have a fond affection for a plum.

Phylo: successful full-time trader/investor
phylo - donate whatever you want mate .....im not going to promote your ego through this route

(remember your time is precious)

ive seen far to many wannabees try to climb on my reputation over the last few years

i'm happy to keep doing my own personal things on charities and other good causes .....

cheers mate
N

Hi Phylo

Thank you for your perspective on this thread.

An idiom comes to mind...

"put one's money where one's mouth is"

which Webster dictionary explains as...

"to give or spend money or take some action in order to do or support something that one has been talking about. Example..It's time for the mayor to put his money where his mouth is and increase funding for schools."

So if NVP won't accept your challenge am I right in saying NVP will not put his money where his mouth is?

gka

as discussed before ....if i had a dollar for every wannabee trader that demanded i prove my ability I would be rich .......its soooo tedious .......guys .......go get your ego fixes elsewhere ..... i'm too long in the tooth for this stuff ...hahahaha :)

(gka and i had a run in earlier in the year when he was posting his own stuff on this thread and clearly didn't get the audience or attention he needed - so hes back again .....zzzz )

moderators - i got banned for stuff less than this in the past ? .....,

N

Last edited: