Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok im in and out of trading today - busy elsewhere as well

so heres my Fixed FXCorrelator top indicator .....Green USD starts 6am bear then goes bull for rest of day around 9am (goes above Zero line) my charts are +2 GMT

i'm then running a simple 7ma pattern off it in FXCorrelator lower indicator .....trying to get in as USD pulls back then goes back into Bull trend / direction ...........basic simple stuff

can you guess my main Sell currencies today ?..the top indicator clearly shows 2 massive sellers so far ....GBP and CAD

i've been selling GBPUSD from the 2380s down to 2260s using this simple stuff from the usd turnover around 9am GMT.....all day

UCAD i was a little later only getting in from 4200s to 4260s ...so again 60 pips to play with on scalps

Nothing else was touched from 9am just those 2 pairs .....out of 28 potential Pairs on G8

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 21st April 2020 2.JPG
    forex Diary 21st April 2020 2.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 135
Perfect Trading so far today from 6am GMT

USD and Yen are Bear and I have CAD and GBP Booming bull

my 2 indicators are setting up USD resells perfectly

the Bottom one is free already and get the top one here by donating to the HNS Charity Appeal - save some lives as well

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 22nd April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 22nd April 2020.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 128
Hey all

ok USD swingy today...ive been selling then buying it so far ...see below

took CAD AUD and NZF buys off USD sell phase , then easier european selling off its bull phase so far

Heres the link to my donation area for the top indicator , the lower one is available already for Free

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 23rd April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 23rd April 2020.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 150
Forex Diary 24th April 2020

Classic session and pattern for G8

Green USD comes out solid Bull

Selling brown CAD and red GBP

Easy trading and GBPUSD/CABLE is in top 2 trend trades so far on 28 pairs in G8

Bottom Free indicator in links

Top Indicator available here with donation to NHS charity

Attachments

• forex Diary 24th April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 24th April 2020.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 141
long day as USD eventually went Bear in london morning and sold off in US session ......i was Cable and Ucad trading early then switched to trading usd sells into Euro , CHf, AUD....3 slow and very boring Pairs ! - ZZZZZ - N

Attachments

• forex Diary 24th April 2020 2.JPG
    forex Diary 24th April 2020 2.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 138