the top chart is my newly available Fixed start indicator - only through the
Covid charity site though below

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 16th April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 16th April 2020.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
trying to resell USD but its not yet back in game .....NZD , AUD Yen and CAd by go to buys at moment .....Slooow

perfect morning in market

usd and Yen Bull
CAD and GBP Bear

hope you are making money

The bottom indicator is my free one from links area

the top indicator is available through a charitable donation here

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 17th April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 17th April 2020.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
ok the market really tightened after about 11am GMT....then i got pulled into meetings so didnt do much more ......see how the G8 market really came off back towards 6am opens later in day so far ? - this lovely indicator that reads the forex markets so well is now available Via a Charity Donation to the NHS here - Thanks N https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/FXCorrelator

Attachments

• forex Diary 17th April 2020 2.JPG
    forex Diary 17th April 2020 2.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 121
another long week in markets !

OK a million thanks to everyone whos donated so far to my NHS charity forex indicator

as a thank you i am going to prepare a Youtube video this weekend expanding a little on how i use my newly offered Fixed Start FXCorrelator and some simple ideas re trading it ....

N

FOREX DIARY WEEK ENDING 17th APR 2020

hey guys Big thanks to everyone that has donated to my new Forex indicator

here's an update of last week and an idea on how to use it

and remember .....you can do exactly the same exercise on any other currency you are following ...it doesnt have to be the USD

N

https://lnkd.in/engeks7

Attachments

• forex Week ending 17th April 2020.JPG
    forex Week ending 17th April 2020.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Forex Diary 20th Apr 2020

morning all

ok following my youtube updates yesterday the indicators below set on following usd action

USD strong Bull so far today so been selling GBP and CAD into it ......it always helps if USD swings into the trade as well ....but GBP is a very volatile currency so it can do a lot of the heavy lifting itself at times as at moment

its GBP responsible for hitting that recent resell phase on Cable..... not much from USD side so far

This indicator is available here for a donation to NHS charity

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 20th April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 20th April 2020.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
and heres some more focus on that last signal from USD pushing > Zero on the 7/1 MA

see how we manage to drift 1+ ATR move on 5mins from the volatility .....sure its tight and but if you trade smart (min 2 contracts with 1 always taken at T1 of 1ATR) you will be ok

This was as tight as you get ...and GU still dropped 10 pips on the sell from entry bar

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 20th April 2020 2.JPG
    forex Diary 20th April 2020 2.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 98
Forex Diary 21st April 2020

ok interesting morning so far ......The Top chart from 6am GMT shows us how rangy and tight the initial hour was .....no breakouts ........then bang CAD went hard south to -40 pips

See here for how to donate and get it

I was engineering Green USD sells (see lower indicator) so took longer to adjust on that Ucad Buy......now Green USD moving Bull so easier justify ......im pretty much Selling all into USD except Yen at moment

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 21st April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 21st April 2020.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 120