Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

11 am bar coming .........its bounced back so im ready to resell again soon .......2800 again now

right its not shaping for a resell at moment ..........so step back ..........2 fast scalps there gang .............jees im a little punch drunk this morning off of all the trades taken selling cable

good though ....best day for a long time ! (and i do ok most days)

N

right yuor call as a trader

big balls .....sold at 2807
small balls ...wait for reconfirning bounce now
2802 the price now

how are they hanging ?

i sold at 2807 .........but then ive done well today and am trading far to overconfidently at the moment

i should step away and regroup

b*llocks to that ...im having too much fun

N

cable down to 2790 ........so we are swinging sells again ....back later

cant seem to do anything wrong at moment .....seeing the trades 200 foot high.....sure it will go wrong soon

N

2805 taken back to 2796/7 ....another decent sell

the volatility is allowing 5 pips minimum moves ....easy at moment

ok back later ........still working cabe down to 2770s so far ........

we all know to sell cable ..........but to many the issue is still the entry price

up to you gang .....many ways to do that .........i have my ways .....but we are all different

N

ok im done ...ive done well today ......GBP came off some 300 pips from london session ...so ive done well off that ...........i generally trade 1% per scalp and i scalped a lot of pips today .....

still no where near as good as the original brexit night.......where the pip falls where cable fell over a thousand pips ........but they are once in a generation event ! (hopefully for UK)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1176.html#post2772366

anyway have a good day ..i need a rest !!!

N

Attachments

• brexit cable.JPG
    brexit cable.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
ok im done ...ive done well today ......GBP came off some 300 pips from london session ...so ive done well off that ...........i generally trade 1% per scalp and i scalped a lot of pips today .....

still no where near as good as the original brexit night.......where the pip falls where cable fell over a thousand pips ........but they are once in a generation event ! (hopefully for UK)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1176.html#post2772366

anyway have a good day ..i need a rest !!!

N

he he what a day 200 p live yesterday wowww

hey all

all quiet on the western front at the moment .............it will liven later

G8 volatility is pretty low so far london.......

nothing showing its hand to me so far .....in fact only currency moving is NZD kiwi dollar.....its fell a little from 6am opens.........

NU 6830s to 6820s so far ...........but hardly worth it

N