Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

zero momentum in G8 at moment ....i cant be arsed

may be back later
N

miles too late on that one .but might blag it

2524 finger on exit

ok its been a very very average last 20 mins compared to some decent volatility in previous hour or so ..............ive got to go out soon so back later

only a handful of pips in last 20 mins ......but as my stops are generally less that 5 pips and im risking 2-3 % on most scalps - im picking up 5 pips here and there and thats a decent % of capital going in the bank most days.....

cheers
N

morning all

sorry re lack of posts ..........today i was trialling some small tweaks to my systems and had no time to post as well

real real easy calls today .............usd went off bull from 6am and never looked back so i just kept buying it on signals into anything selling .....

GBP was most consistent seller over last 4 hours ............(GU coming back bull now though)
was selling GU from 3568 all the way down to lows of 3520's .............so good haul

grab a beer if you also got any EU sells or even UJ and UCHF buys.....but much harder work dudes !!!

EA buys also solid at times ....but Slooooooooooooooooow

have a good day - i may pop in later
N

Trading Forex looks easy - but making consistent money from it is hard
You really need an edge that :-

identifies the best pairs to trade
defines directions to trade them
has clear and reliable Entry/Exit*mechanisms

plus you personally need proficient and practiced and consistent execution skills.......*

looking forward to helping traders with those in 2018 .........

N

ucad rebuy i missed from 2502 - 2508 - but that was a ballsy trade and i dont need the risk

been busy so havnt scalped much this afternoon ....have a good weekend

N

been a cracking morning on the G8 forex market

ive been looking at another system being trialled by a really good Trader mate .....

anyway a stonking bull usd has driven sells on the europeans all morning so far

fill your boots
N