Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

will come out of GU at 3518 .......GBP having a slow and weak spell

ok enough .....a few things to do tonight .have a good evening all

generally - a good days trading for me and all i could hope for after a holiday rest

N

hey all

usd has been all bear so far from 6am

NZD , GBP and Euro have all been bull plays at various points in game against it

nothing serious ...just solid scalp opportunities so far to make a decent 2-3 hour return

N

EU looks a littler over cooked to me ...expecting selloffs in next 30 mins .will hunt it below 2040

GU is flat ......eu sell didnt materialise so far ...and i missed an easy AU buy scalp ...hmmm

usd still bear time .....im still a little rusty on capitalising on it ...i also thought usd might soften this hour

took a few on cad as well .and closed Gu which is still neutral.........all out at moment

just a handful of pips in last 15-20 mins .............should have been more as i missed 5 on the AU buy

such is life ..............earlier on was easier as london a.m. market now matures

N

goodmorning nellie,
now that you have retired are you sitting there with your poor young wife typing
out trading instructions (lol)

Last edited:
hey all

not a bad morning for me as i warm up again

Greenback USD predominantly Bear so far so london morning - selling it has been my main priority

nice bull action off red GBP and blue euro in last 2 hours was very very profitable

have a good day
N

Attachments

• london morning session 4th jan.JPG
    london morning session 4th jan.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 102
goodmorning nellie,
now that you have retired are you sitting there with your poor young wife typing
out trading instructions (lol)

hey .............:p

i'm running around like a moron doing chores actually (screw that).........but still fitting in time to trade and keep that e-book rolling for later in year :smart:

N

i'm also lucky to be working with some very very talented traders ..........they dont trade my systems or even Strengthmeters .......but i need to keep my foot in a lot of trading camps to keep up to speed with whats happening and if i can enhance what I do

The more i learn the less I know........

N