Corn Approaching A Major Low?

Interested to see some life here !!
March corn saw a good support at 400 level, expecting a move upward to 425 area. Concerns about Bush's speech tom.

Bush will blab on about Ethanol quoting rediculous fiigure. This could be good for corn and bean oil but I think further down curve has better hope in long run than further down curve. An inverse in N7/U7 and N7/Z7 at 22c inverse is not right.

Corn

If corn hitJ jan 10th low then more decline, although im thinking we might see a price rise monday 2nd as corn has flashed oversold on only a single indicator - ill wait and check Monday
Regs

Better bull story in beans regarding the planting switch.

If buying corn I suggest going further down the curve than N7 better value in Z7 or even better Z8. Better demand down the line.

Hello,
With regard calculating options prices, I was just wondering what the cost per option/s CALL contract/s would be, given commodity is Corn with expiry dates in December 2007, & July 2008, at 3.64 - 3.58 1/2 , for example.

Seems to be one of those "..call your broker.." or open an account with us and we`ll tell you type of scenarios.

All the best.