Confused about TBI??

SMHarman

3 0
Its normally a glitch in the data stream. Or a MM or similar putting in a spurious price.

If you are in contention for the no.1 space then I understand changes can be made to your portfolio. If not then treat it as a learning excercise that tight stop losses cause trades you might not want. This is especially true at market open, you will see many trades on portfolios around 8:20s where opening volitility has caused stop lossses to triger.

Sharky

Admin
5,596 335
Hi Brycheiniog,

Sorry for the delay in replying, missed your post. Thanks for the explanation SMHarman - that's quite true. But in addition I've looked at the trades on ADVFN and the bid offer at the time was 45.0/47.5. So if you put a sell stop at 45.0, the way the current system works is that if the bid hits the amount - which it automatically did as soon as you made the trade it will sell immediately.

Paul.

Brycheiniog

5 0
Thanks to both...and Understood,

as I edited my original reply, my so called "real time" system eventually caught up and told me the truth!

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock