Concept FX

Hi there...since using this 'someare' i am up over 800 pips...convert that to pounds and its a fantastic return..im adding to my bank everytime i put my hands on some cash that the mrs dont know about!! but using concpet im up £1700 in 7 weeks.

I cant knock it yet!! but ive joined on a winning streak..had it have been a run of 5 losses you might have been getting a differing view...how ever if it matches their results then you can compare and find them reflective...if i fill my spreadsheet out correctly!!

Fast reply - sounds pretty good, at that rate you're looking at payback in about 20 weeks... What I still don't get (and I've read all the gumf I can get on them I can get quickly) is do you use your own platform to trade? It sounds like it. If so, what's to stop you from sharing the tips with friends, family, forum and anyone else who might find it useful? Apart from your honesty of course :)

great idea!...but concept would go out of buisness ...they would sell one copy at 4k ..diassapear then no alerts!
Its a great system if you no nothing or little of trading and you have 4k to loose!..and yes you use you own spread betting..(trading, betting cheapens this game.lol).. to put your trades on

Hi

What stops you from sharing the trades with people, is that you will have spend all the money on the system, and they gain the benefits for nothing, and then they will probably share etc etc.

You can choose whatever trading platform you like, all concept do is give you the alerts, and you place the orders. Some come off, and some dont, some win and some lose.

I have been using the system for this month and am nearly £700 up. I did start with a larger bank due to reading this thread for a long time, and having the confidence to give it a go.

Hi

What stops you from sharing the trades with people, is that you will have spend all the money on the system, and they gain the benefits for nothing, and then they will probably share etc etc.

You can choose whatever trading platform you like, all concept do is give you the alerts, and you place the orders. Some come off, and some dont, some win and some lose.

I have been using the system for this month and am nearly £700 up. I did start with a larger bank due to reading this thread for a long time, and having the confidence to give it a go.

I think what I was getting at is a few friends could get together so lowering the risk of the initial investment and leveraging the additional spending power of the group. An investment group sorta thing but for the spreadbetting fraternity... I'd be amazed if at least one of the 200 members isn't doing that

I think what I was getting at is a few friends could get together so lowering the risk of the initial investment and leveraging the additional spending power of the group. An investment group sorta thing but for the spreadbetting fraternity... I'd be amazed if at least one of the 200 members isn't doing that

Im bad enough looking after my own money never mind anyone elses...
Jason..you didnt go short on oil and gold at 4pm today did u?.....2 out of 3 aint bad..lol

I made sure that I was out of oil and gold way before 4pm. I made sure I was not going to get done again. Still trying to recover those losses, but am getting there. It was only a small battle scar, but the war still goes on !!!

Hi Everyone
I am A new member .I have been looking at conceptfx and dont know whether to buy . Can anyone give me some feed back on their experinces with using conceptfx.

Thanks
E.Hanna

HI

I purchased concept back at the end of June, and it has proved profitable, and easy to use. The simplicity is that it it works on end of day analysis, and you place the orders at leave it alone. Everyone here who has purchased the system will tell you the same, as long as you stick to all the rules, and do not second guess the markets and concept.

Hi Everyone
I am A new member .I have been looking at conceptfx and dont know whether to buy . Can anyone give me some feed back on their experinces with using conceptfx.

Thanks
E.Hanna

Hi,

I recently bought into Concept-FX, and put my first trade on on 4 July. I am now in my third trade. The software is actually very simple and quick. I think the actual historical market data is not downloaded, and all the processing is done by the parent software from which we download the daily trading "instructions". The fact that the front end is a little clunky is not important. It is very quick and works just fine.

Before I discovered this thread, I bought "sight unseen", but did a lot of analysis of my own on the published "results" which purport to reflect trades over 4 years and more. I was quite persuaded, but it does in the end come down to a matter of putting faith in it. It does not seem possible to demonstrate in any final way that it will deliver similar resulots in the future. But that is trading, and any system is questionable in that sense.

Using it is a doddle. I like the end of day method.

I should say that I previously used Tradewin, from the same stable as Concept, for trading stocks. So I had some confidence in the vendor. Albeit Tradewin failed in the end to cope with the volatility of recent markets. I don't think Forex is so vulnerable.

Others on here have used it longer than me.

Jason is telling you the truth. U may find it difficult to stay away from the screen but you have to do this. Just follow the rapports which you`r recieving every evening

Good luck
Arek

Hi Everyone

Thanks
E.Hanna

I should say that I previously used Tradewin, from the same stable as Concept, for trading stocks. So I had some confidence in the vendor. Albeit Tradewin failed in the end to cope with the volatility of recent markets. I don't think Forex is so vulnerable.

Others on here have used it longer than me.[/QUOTE]

Again i will mirror what the guys say..It is quite an expense and traders will say learn your own system and use the 4k more wisley..but i have to say on £1 and £2 /pip im well up. if you have 4k to loose go for it..again these are past perfomance figures and who knows what the world will throw up next but personally i love it.! sandy on the tradewin side of things..i spoke with Jeran 3 days ago..he said the new version will be out in the next cpl of months!!

hi guys
just had this emailed, dont know maybe it should be the start of a new thred ttake a look i haven't
got a clue

hhttp://www.on2url.com/app/adtrack.asp?MerchantID=104461&AdID=396496

hi guys
just had this emailed, dont know maybe it should be the start of a new thred ttake a look i haven't
got a clue

Griff it sounds like a scam!!!..ok ok ok....thats why i got into this thread..lololol
Griff try it if it works im in!! i dont see the prob with black box systems that work.
I was the first to buy concept on this thread..u the first to buy this one???

andy
i have never traded forex, i spread bet the ftse but with all this and that it ain,t easy at the moment
this came via a well known coaching team (t w) sounds to me and i dont really know you would have to spend a lot of time in front of your screen, still trying to squander the money for concept before i invest in this (is invest right word) good luck

Hm... Ultimate FX dosen`t work. I was researched the market and plenty of users gave the software back after a month.

So you can read about it on this forum as well. 95 % wasn`t happy with it

But you can try
Arek
After 1 month you can give it back...sometimes after 6 weeks even

hi guys
got a clue

I made sure that I was out of oil and gold way before 4pm. I made sure I was not going to get done again. Still trying to recover those losses, but am getting there. It was only a small battle scar, but the war still goes on !!!

Hi Jason,

I have put up with enough "abuse" from Gold and Oil. I have finally finally FINALLY learnt that on balance I only ever lose on them! Yesterday they both caused me too much grief.

It's Concept-FX or bust from now on!

Sandy

......sandy on the tradewin side of things..i spoke with Jeran 3 days ago..he said the new version will be out in the next cpl of months!!

Hi Graham,

Interesting. I wonder what's changed, and whether they will be able to post up 4 years of "results"! I have generally gone off stocks though, and I don't think I would want to run Tradewin alongside Concept-FX. Maybe if it was EOD, like Concept, but def not if alerts come through at unpredictable intervals during the trading day........too much chance of slippage.

Being out of the country at the moment, I am rather dependant on email. I emailed Jeran with some questions a few days ago, but got no response. Not a crisis, but rather disappointing.

Sandy