Vision4x

Scanjet

Anybody use this? If you google 'vision4x.com' I'm sure you'll find it.
This should be appreciated by Concept FX fans the world over as it operates in a similar fashion. Here you just go to the member's page after 2200EST and the trades are pinned up for you to enter into your SB platform etc. Limits and Stops as with Concept. 49 bucks a month via Paypal. Cancel yourself anytime you want. An unusual reward/risk ratio, rather than 2:1 they seem to go for more like 1:4
Get rich slow or get poor quick? They claim 800-1000 pips per month but post no results.

So, does anyone on here use it and can anyone verify its performance. I will retain an open mind but will remain as sceptical as ever until proved otherwise.

Last edited:
Anybody use this? If you google 'vision4x.com' I'm sure you'll find it.
This should be appreciated by Concept FX fans the world over as it operates in a similar fashion. Here you just go to the member's page after 2200EST and the trades are pinned up for you to enter into your SB platform etc. Limits and Stops as with Concept. 49 bucks a month via Paypal. Cancel yourself anytime you want. An unusual reward/risk ratio, rather than 2:1 they seem to go for more like 1:4
Get rich slow or get poor quick? They claim 800-1000 pips per month but post no results.

So, does anyone on here use it and can anyone verify its performance. I will retain an open mind but will remain as sceptical as ever until proved otherwise.

For the record, I tried it for a month. Very confusing signals, no guidance on their use. No reponse to emails for clarification. I followed the instructions for cancellation, and duly emailed, but got no response. I then found a hotmail address which got a response. When I entered Paypal to cancel, I found my order had already been cancelled. So all in all, it seems to me to be a one man band with no cred as serious signals service, and still less customer service.