Concept-FX with Vista

Dainesi

Hi, I have installed Conceft-FX on my Vista PC but I don't find out the updated data files. Normally these file are in Program files/Concept FX/Data. This is true on XP but on Vista isn't so.:-0 Anyone knows where the program archive the data ? :confused: I want to bypass the datafeed with my own.:whistling

Thanks ! :innocent:

Not sure that you actually download the data but simply download the trades generated by thier server. If I am wrong please let me know.

I don't believe it because on my other pc with XP the data files contains updated data with date, high,low, open, close and volume. I 've tried to change data and I've seen the effects on chart.

maybe it does to update the charts, but I beleive the actual trade generating programme is with the concept fx HQ servers. I think it wae Jeran who told me this.

I begin to believe that is true. The chart (on XP) reflects the data changes but never news on generating signals.

I've to proceed with next step: decompiling the executable and try to know how it works.

Concept decompile

I begin to believe that is true. The chart (on XP) reflects the data changes but never news on generating signals.

I've to proceed with next step: decompiling the executable and try to know how it works.

How did you get on with decompiling the code. Where there any clues as to the author's name?

MM

Re: Concept decompile

You will find that the trading signals are generated on the vendor's server. The Concept software is just a gimicky presentation tool to justify the cost of the system, so no purpose would be served by decompiling.

There are actually two feeds from different sources. One is the trading signals, and the other the market data for the rudimentary charting. They are totally separate feeds from different sources. I think the charting data comes free from Yahoo or similar.

Last edited: