Concept FX

I'm getting bored of this

andy pandy, sorry sandy
now you guys really do sound like salesmen

This is concept direct who have just told me they have 350 members and they are going to cap it at 600 members

That does it for me. I've reached my boredom threshold. I do not need to communicate with immature prats. Arek, Griff et al......

I bought Concept-FX at my own risk, backing my own judgement, without even knowing this thread existed. I do not know the future. But I have done a huge amount of detailed analysis of the Concept historical data which makes very interesting reading, showing up all the wrinkles, and am almost ready to post it here. You would have found the analysis lucidly presented and easily digested. It would have given all users an excellent insight into the ups and downs you can expect to experience using the system. It reveals significant issues which are nevertheless very manageable.

Given my insights, I shall trade sticking rigidly to the Concept-FX signals, with very careful money and risk management, and get on happliy with my life. If anyone who is sincere and grown up wants to send me a private message maybe (just possibly) we can have a focussed and intelligent exchange on actual trading and system issues, without any crap.

To the rest of you........byeeeeeeeee

Andy Pandy

chill out sandy
u got to try an have alaugh every now and then
appoligies if i have bored you

Mate..you think anyone from here like you? leave us...go where you came from

bey

That does it for me. I've reached my boredom threshold. I do not need to communicate with immature prats. Arek, Griff et al......

I bought Concept-FX at my own risk, backing my own judgement, without even knowing this thread existed. I do not know the future. But I have done a huge amount of detailed analysis of the Concept historical data which makes very interesting reading, showing up all the wrinkles, and am almost ready to post it here. You would have found the analysis lucidly presented and easily digested. It would have given all users an excellent insight into the ups and downs you can expect to experience using the system. It reveals significant issues which are nevertheless very manageable.

Given my insights, I shall trade sticking rigidly to the Concept-FX signals, with very careful money and risk management, and get on happliy with my life. If anyone who is sincere and grown up wants to send me a private message maybe (just possibly) we can have a focussed and intelligent exchange on actual trading and system issues, without any crap.

To the rest of you........byeeeeeeeee

Andy Pandy

How you guys getting on with Concept at present?

I'm impressed with their advertising now, ADVFN, Moneyam, MoneyWeek. They are everywhere. Now I know those Co's don't do a lot of DD on who they allow to advertise with them but still.

Andy are you still around?

Im happy with a new thread..there is one just now called potential setups..Trader dante is the guru there and a couple of his disciples..

Please don't call me a guru. I'm not at all. I'm still learning just like everyone else on here - I'm just a little further down the road than most and simply trying to teach a few of the things that have helped me make money consistently.

i posted once and felt like i was getting shot down in flames because i was a novice..

I don't remember your post but if I was the one that replied to it and upset you in anyway I sincerely apologise. I spend most of my free time trying to help new traders so if I "shot you down" then I was probably having a real off day. Once again, if so, many apologies.

Tom

The Concept-FX system advertised recently on daily emails ftom ADVFN which seems to be a respected and informative company. If If ADVFN allow adverts , one would expect they would
do some sort of check to ensure that the credentials of the company being advertised are good, and be very reluctant to advertise one that is rated a "scam" by many experts on this thead.
Or am I being naive about the morality of advertising ?/

The Concept-FX system advertised recently on daily emails ftom ADVFN which seems to be a respected and informative company. If If ADVFN allow adverts , one would expect they would
do some sort of check to ensure that the credentials of the company being advertised are good, and be very reluctant to advertise one that is rated a "scam" by many experts on this thead.

Explorer626. I recall thinking exactly the same with regards to the "Goldline Trading System" when ADVFN run ads for it for ages. Guess what I bought it £4000 down the drain, sorry not all down the drain, they gave me a £300 laptop as a sweetener, still works.
I to am thinking of buying Concept FX but am waiting to hear more results from the guys on this forum.

Torran i have another number and ive just cold called them they are in! it is 08700 428018

This is concept direct who have just told me they have 350 members and they are going to cap it at 600 members

Thanks for the extra telephone number. Got them, ordered it and expect delivery today! I await further developments with interest

Contacting Concept

Hi Torran,

In my experience they are often difficult to get hold of. I think they share a receptionist with others in the building(s), and apart from Jeran who mostly handles sales, there are the two guys I imagine to be the principals, who are the brains behind the systems. There appear to be a plethora of trading names, and I cannot makeout who is what, but there is obviously a lot of overlap.

There are two offices as far as I know, one in Luton (supposedly Concept-FX) and one in Borehamwood (Tradewin Strategy or Tradewin Publications). There are various telephone numbers, which I list below. I notice two are London numbers. I have never been able to raise them at Luton, but have had success at Borehamwood. Having made contact I have always had polite intelligent conversations. Although a couple of years back, when I first thought of buying into Tradewin, I spoke to someone (not Jeran) who was polite but very dismissive of my questions, saying basically "the system works, if you don't want to invest in it, forget it".

0800 0437 033

08700 428 018

01582 434347

020 8387 1342

0208 387 1340

All this fuzziness does make "due diligence" before buying pretty difficult.
In the end I just put my trust in Jeran, who I met when I visited Borehamwood and bought into the Tradewin system. And I had good vibes when I spoke to Neil on the phone after I had bought.

I bought the Concept-FX system by telephone and download "sight unseen", having done a fair amount of number crunching on their published "results". The first I had heard of it was a marketing email. I was not on this thread at the time!

Best of luck
Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for most helpful informationl. Followed up and bought it so now trust it will deliver as it has clearly done for you and others

Torran

I hope it brings you as much fun and profit, as we have had so far. There are no guarantees, so be cautious to start with and gain your own confidence. Many people have started with a loss, so do not lose heart.

I understand that Concept have been monitoring the system for the past 4 years but haven't marketed the system until the past year. I'd be interested to find out from some of the Concept veterans (longest users) how their own results compare against Concepts listed results.

I am quite interested in buying the Concept FX system with anyone who is willing to share this purchase.I am quite interested in working in a team with this system.I live in the Middlesex area and anyone in this area who is interested then do let me know.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but ADVFN will advertise anything from anyone who pays. They used to run frequent adverts for the nice folks over at Goldline/Intellitrend 250/Commodity Trader.

I'm not tarring the people at concept with the same brush, I just wouldn't use ADVFN as a yardstick for checking out companies and their products you'll find much more information on a site like this.

I understand that Concept have been monitoring the system for the past 4 years but haven't marketed the system until the past year. I'd be interested to find out from some of the Concept veterans (longest users) how their own results compare against Concepts listed results.

masif1,

Based on what I've seen with other companies/software systems it's highly unliklely that this system has been running for 4 years in the background prior to its launch. I suspect that some serious backtesting has been done when the original concept (no pun intended) was devised.

This thread has proved to be very interesting and it's always great to hear from those using a product at the live edge, but, the sceptic in me is curious that the software appeared after their (tradewin) previous product hit rough times in the volatility.

I was dubious about the Concept system but after reading this thread, I have purchased the software. It arrived today and I have just installed it. I have been trading on the 350 for just over a year now and have been reasonably successful, enough to make a living, by managing my risk and only trading what I can afford to lose. I shall carry on the same way with this system to see how it goes and by following the triggers religiously. The people I have spoken to at Concept so far have been always available and only to happy to help. I shall advise as to how it works out and where it doesn't for any who are interested.

Last edited:
Thanks Wilmer. Must say it is tempted, although I seem to be doing alright taking my own trades at the moment. The question it, would the cost of the software be worth more than the time it takes me to do it myself!

Thanks Wilmer. Must say it is tempted, although I seem to be doing alright taking my own trades at the moment. The question it, would the cost of the software be worth more than the time it takes me to do it myself!

I am doing OK on my own trades but I don't trade on FX yet and am looking for another angle and decided to give this one a go. I shall see how it goes.

I was dubious about the Concept system but after reading this thread, I have purchased the software. It arrived today and I have just installed it. I have been trading on the 350 for just over a year now and have been reasonably successful, enough to make a living, by managing my risk and only trading what I can afford to lose. I shall carry on the same way with this system to see how it goes and by following the triggers religiously. The people I have spoken to at Concept so far have been always available and only to happy to help. I shall advise as to how it works out and where it doesn't for any who are interested.

One must always be suspicious of schemes that sound too good to be true . However this thread has been going for a while , and a few members have reported positive results with it so that is reassuring. You go into it knowing the maximum you could
lose, and with their money/ risk management , plus your own experience of that from your trading, and good discipline , you could do well.
So please tell the thread how it progresses .

There --- almost talked myself into buying it !

Hmmmmm 8:47pm and no Concept update today??? Anyone else got the same issue, or is my PC playing up?