Compounding billionaires on t2w

Exactly the point , you don't believe any thing you read on forums .Everybody is hiding behind an internet handle , no one knows their motives.

So you doctored your statements to prove the forums are full of liars...? The old double double cross eh.

I believe tar, Robster, LV, Cable, CV, NVP etc etc etc etc. Sometimes I even believe BeginnerJoe.

I just don't ever believe you!

So you doctored your statements to prove the forums are full of liars...? The old double double cross eh.

I believe tar, Robster, LV, Cable, CV, NVP etc etc etc etc. Sometimes I even believe BeginnerJoe.

I just don't ever believe you!

That is an understatement .The world we live in is full of liars , there a few good people , but we don't know who.

Look at Tony Blair and his war on Iraq , based on evidence of chemical weapons which never existed.Look at Maddofs and Goldman charged by SEC , barclays libor , the trading industry is full of them

Sometimes I even believe BeginnerJoe.

You'd better believe it. I don't think it's possible for anyone to make this stuff up. There's clearly intelligence behind it.

157974d1362739412-compounding-billionaires-t2w-believe.jpg

Attachments

• believe.jpg
    believe.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 726
You'd better believe it. I don't think it's possible for anyone to make this stuff up. There's clearly intelligence behind it.

157974d1362739412-compounding-billionaires-t2w-believe.jpg

You wouldn't need to on $100 trades.

I missed two good trades arguing with random 12345 , it is costly being on forums.