Commission

Kap

33 1
Comission

;) - Greetings, Can anyone tell me where the cheapest comissions are for trading Mini Dow & SnP futures, I'm currentley sniffing around J-Trader with GNI @ 6$(4£) a side - is there a better alternative ?

Cheers, Kap

Kap

33 1
Thanks for the info :D , call me old fashioned but I am some what nervous about sending £ overseas, I'd like to knock on their door if and when I had to, and with GNI based on the other side of London they seem within reach, perhaps I am over cautious. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has qualms about overseas brokers/international accounts etc..

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi Kap

There is a London office if you feel the need to bang on their door :cheesy:
I have no problems sending money overseas anymore, it seems you have to these days. The only problem is that the UK banks charge you for sending the money :rolleyes:
I can understand your concerns, but once you've done it a couple of times it becomes easy.

I would say that any UK broker wil charge you heavily for trading the US :rolleyes:

rossored

2,103 56
IB commissions for Dow futures drops to $2.08 a side as of Jan 2004, too :cheesy: :cheesy:

Kap

33 1
Looks as If I could be swayed in the new year with 2$ versus 4$, great info thanks again,

Kap

Trader333

8,639 969
IB are rated as one of the most financially stable brokers in the world. You will be hard pushed to find a more competitive broker with such low costs anywhere.

Paul

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Trader333 said:
IB are rated as one of the most financially stable brokers in the world. You will be hard pushed to find a more competitive broker with such low costs anywhere.

Paul

Thats what I thought

al-motor

249 0
IB apparently have a large institutional client base, and that explains why they are fairly stable- commissions are amongst the lowest as Paul says.............

Al

Kap

33 1
I'd like to keep J-Trader, IB software seems a bit "naff" in comparison, but with GNI asking for (6$)4£ each side, Tradeportal seems a good alternative @ 3.8($)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock