College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The week is over and had a nice few trades last night so the gain for the month so far is: +31.7% well exceeding my goal of 15%.

See? I told you I had a good feeling this time round! Time to order the sunseeker methinks. Out of interest...in your statements why does it no longer show the size of your trades in the history?

Ok, three trades opened and one closed for +15 pips. :clap: The rest I'll have to wait for awhile.

I had two trades close in profit yesterday and another one opened and closed today. :clap:

This month is looking good with: +42.6%

It's about 27% over my goal for the month so I'm happy.

Well, the trade closed so it bumped my gain for this month to: +43.7% :clap:

Two more trades opened so I'll have to wait on those results.

I'm a little busy with the holidays happening this week but I'll try to keep this updated.

Several more trades open and closed Monday and today. :clap: I have greatly reduced the risk for the rest of this month because the account is up 49% for the month, just a bit past 15% which is my goal. :LOL: I'm only risking 5% per trade now for the rest of the month instead of 15%.

Not too much action so far on the cable. The market is choppy at the moment. I managed to squeeze out two pips on a trade. :) Another trade is still awaiting 40 pips.

This journal is full of BS.
Unless you show all your current Open positions, we cannot see all the hidden losing trades that are sitting there.
The ONLY reason that you would be hiding your Open trades are because there are massive losing trades and massive DrawDowns with your EA which you do not want the readers on this forum to see.
The reason you are doing that is so that you can keep selling your EA which spectacularly busted with a 60% loss followed by another 60% loss a couple of months ago.

This "new" version of the EA that you are now flogging is being deceptively charted because the losing trades and DrawDowns are hidden.

Unlock the Open Trades on your myfxbook page so we can see the REAL numbers.

A summary of your Myfxbook chart:

Average win $8.16 VS Average loss $197.94
Best trade $41.72 VS Worst trade $357.83

Current Gain/Loss is Minus 32.55%

Sharpe Ratio Minus 0.11 (A Sharpe must at least be positive to be viable) A Sharpe ratio of 1.5 is acceptable, a Sharpe ratio of 2 is good and a Sharpe ratio of 2.5 is considered very good.

You need to work on your EA some more

This is when you went bust and deleted the previous charts

This journal is full of BS.
Unless you show all your current Open positions, we cannot see all the hidden losing trades that are sitting there.
The ONLY reason that you would be hiding your Open trades are because there are massive losing trades and massive DrawDowns with your EA which you do not want the readers on this forum to see.
The reason you are doing that is so that you can keep selling your EA which spectacularly busted with a 60% loss followed by another 60% loss a couple of months ago.

This "new" version of the EA that you are now flogging is being deceptively charted because the losing trades and DrawDowns are hidden.

Unlock the Open Trades on your myfxbook page so we can see the REAL numbers.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :LOL:

Actually, you can see all the information you are asking for under the STATS tab where you see the chart. You can see the equity both on the column to the left and the chart where the red line is the balance and the yellow line is the equity. You can also see the maximum equity draw down was 14.84%. You can plainly see any wins and losses under the history tab as well.

Anyway, enough on that. With three trades still open and one closed, I got another .58% gain which puts this month at +52.8% :clap:

and then the loss occurred which wiped out 60% of your account.
But the reason that you didn't have a loss for three and a half months is because of the enormous size of the 250 pip stop loss compared to your small Target Prices of 1 pip, 2 pips and 25 pips.

The only purpose of this type of trading was to sell your EA for as long as you could.

Your first EA lasted less than 4 months before spectacularly collapsing with two huge 60% losses (2 x 250 pips) which busted your account and gave you a MINUS 36% loss.

This second EA has been going for less than six weeks BUT you are hiding your open trades. If you really are open and honest, you would show the Open Trades to allow everyone to see what losses and DrawDowns are being hidden.
One might start to doubt that you have any stop loss at all on your losing trades and have a mighty big DrawDown in progress.

If you really are open and honest, you would show the Open Trades

Please elaborate....(y)

Yes, a buy signal opened a buy about three days ago on the GBPUSD. As the market began to fall, a sell indicator opened a sell, so that is dead-locked with a hedge at the moment. The USDJPY has a sell which is still waiting closure.

So you've lost 98 pips on it. You're flat. Doesn't matter what you do with those positions, you're 98 pips in the hole on it, all you did was lock in a loss when you took the other side.