College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you not update when you have open positions in loss or something? Or are you picking which megayachts to buy?

I update when I update and no use reporting no news. But, if you must know, a trade is open and waiting for it's end. No real new's there, go figure. :rolleyes: :LOL:

If you want the play-by play action, game opened with a grand +1 pip, then dropped to -67.6 pips before returning for the rebound of -3.9 pips. Then, lady's and gentlemen, later in the day the interception happened down the 30 yard line taken by pip number -149. Now the defense has a great comeback with only 29 minutes left in the session. Down by only 74 points, will she drive it to the n-zone to make history? Drum role please! :cheers:

So as you like to report in %, what does -67.6 and -149 pips equate to and what does -74 mean?

So as you like to report in %, what does -67.6 and -149 pips equate to and what does -74 mean?

I would need to calculate it but the SL would be -15% so I'm thinking -149 pips is around -8% and -67 and -74 is somewhere under that. It's much easier once the trade is finished. You just look at the history page and see what the % gain or loss is for the trade. You can also look at the equity as well. Currently the equity is 95.04%. Just take 100% minus 95.04% and you see what the current trade in percent is. Myfxbook gives you a lot of info.

Oh, that's not too bad then because previously you took a loss of a few hundred points and pretty much blew away most of the account. It's a shame (although it works out better for you) that open trades are private.

Oh, that's not too bad then because previously you took a loss of a few hundred points and pretty much blew away most of the account. It's a shame (although it works out better for you) that open trades are private.

Yes, max risk per trade is 15%. Current open trade -8 pips. Looks like it will hang around a bit yet.

No update?

Sorry, been gone all day. ;) There was a trade made and currently still open. This month is close enough to over so the total for this month is -39%.

Because I started fresh in the middle of the month, I'm not considering the +14.5% for the new account. I'll begin tomorrow.

Market squeezed out +1 pip and .33% for the day. :clap:

It's a nice, consistent gain of 5.8% for the month so far.

Has anyone actually signed on to your fund since you had your first big loser, how about the second?

No new trade today and there are still two open trades. The market is stuck on a sideways action. Until it stops consolidating and decides where to go, nothing is going to happen. :sleep:

Ok, well finally the market moved. One trade closed out for +1.3% :clap:

The other trade closed out for a loss of -14.8%. (n)
Now, to test my system to see if it will recover soon.

Has it ever recovered?

For as far back as I could test (15 months), it has recovered. What it hasn't had yet was two losses in a row. I know that one day, it will probably have two losses in a row. Therefore, I know it is escentual to risk even much less than 15% per trade.

Last edited: