College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think someone calculated that one time I had a 42% dd. It was -219 pips. It depends on the account I suppose. The below account say Max DD was 46%.

You can view the highest and lowest DD by going to this account. It give you more data with respect to high/low trades and also how many pips a month my system gets.

I got this from the site above:
I trade the GBPUSD with over 98% accuracy. I am after 25 pips per trade with a stop loss of 250 pips. I will open only one trade at a time per direction. In some cases there will be a hedging situation but if you are unable to hedge then allow only one open trade at a time. Otherwise, please use maximum of TWO open trades and leverage about .10 cents per $100 in your balance. Please monitor your trades every day because your account is going to grow fast. I recommend leverage of 1:200 however, 1:50 will work but you need to probably risk only 5-7% per trade. I personally risk upwards of 60% per trade because of the great performance I have with this system. I am starting with a $100 in my account. My goal is to reach $2,000,000 in 2 years.

:LOL: What you are seeing is correct. What is happening is when the market gets to a per-defined point in the positive direction, the SL moves from -250 to above the buy or sell line. Basically, I am after 25 pips each trade but you will see those +1 or +2 days. That is because the SL got hit.

I think I understand it. You open a trade in the direction of the last 2 days.
You place a 250 pip stop loss on it. (And you pray that it does not take out the stop loss ;) )
When it finally goes into profit of around 10 pips, the stop loss is moved to 1 pips above your entry price.
Your TP price is 25 pips on all trades.
You use leverage of 1:200
You risk UPWARDS of 60% of account balance on each trade.

Did I miss anything or am I mistaken on any point?

I think I understand it. You open a trade in the direction of the last 2 days.
You place a 250 pip stop loss on it. (And you pray that it does not take out the stop loss ;) )
When it finally goes into profit of around 10 pips, the stop loss is moved to 1 pips above your entry price.
Your TP price is 25 pips on all trades.
You use leverage of 1:200
You risk UPWARDS of 60% of account balance on each trade.

Did I miss anything or am I mistaken on any point?

Humm, well the direction of trade for the last 2 days?
Incorrect, trade is triggered when indicators say to trigger a trade.

Leverage of 1:200?
I use from 1:50 - 1:500 Hotforex standard accounts are 1:300 and mini is 1:500.

As with any system. If you expect a certain percentage of accuracy, say 70% accuracy, no need to worry and "pray". In fact, if you are comfortable about your trading style, you can relax and go on vacation. Once you become comfortable with your system, trading becomes fun and non-stressful.

I have multiple accounts where risk ranges from 5%-60% risk per trade.

Hello there, also no trade today,
started august 10..212.56
august 26..233.55 not many trades, but no losses.:)

You should see an average of eight 25-pip wins a month and a few more 1-2 pip trades.

Yes, this system isn't about quantity but quality. ;)

Starting funds on Monday 13th June £391

ACCOUNT BALANCE JUNE 2011
13th £391 = $642
17th £428 = $688
24th £443 = $707

ACCOUNT BALANCE JULY 2011
1st £458 = $733
8th £487 = $777
16th £492 = $793 Trade still open over the weekend
22nd £510 = $825
29th £498 = $811 Closed manually to avoid open trade over weekend

ACCOUNT BALANCE AUGUST 2011
5th £514 = $839
12th £514 = $839
19th £543 = $896
17th £610 = $991

Not sure if you missed my earlier question, so asking it again. What indicators are you using to trigger a trade?

That's kind of my secret sauce but it's based around the Turbo Morning Trade system but with my own twist. ;)

That's kind of my secret sauce but it's based around the Turbo Morning Trade system but with my own twist. ;)

No offence mate, but may I ask you why its a "secret"?
Saying "secret" you're trying to force people to buy or invest in your system. :rolleyes:
You should know that no EA with the same settings will produce the same results ever.
So even if you tell your "secret" people won't be able to reproduce your performace.
With this in mind your "secret" does worth nothing. Its only marketing, forcing people to pay you.

I have to tell you that a system with 90%+ win ratio can live for a very long time even with a risk of 60% per trade before it gets burned.
So you might get a good return on that couple of bucks, but definitely not $2 Million.

Just a suggestion:
I would withdraw 50% of profit and secure it everytime I double my acc or once a month. This way in case of a margin call I would not lose everything.
I think keeping all the money in the account all the time to be able to increase lots faster is somewhat greedy
and thats the main reason people lose all their money.
Better to progress forward in smaller steps and keep some profit than lose it all one day, because you gonna get margin called sooner or later.
Thats for sure with 60% risk! :rolleyes:

Take care!:)

Last edited:
No offence mate, but may I ask you why its a "secret"?
Saying "secret" you're trying to force people to buy or invest in your system. :rolleyes:
You should know that no EA with the same settings will produce the same results ever.
So even if you tell your "secret" people won't be able to reproduce your performace.
With this in mind your "secret" does worth nothing. Its only marketing, forcing people to pay you.

I have to tell you that a system with 90%+ win ratio can live for a very long time even with a risk of 60% per trade before it gets burned.
So you might get a good return on that couple of bucks, but definitely not $2 Million.

Just a suggestion:
I would withdraw 50% of profit and secure it everytime I double my acc or once a month. This way in case of a margin call I would not lose everything.
I think keeping all the money in the account all the time to be able to increase lots faster is somewhat greedy
and thats the main reason people lose all their money.
Better to progress forward in smaller steps and keep some profit than lose it all one day, because you gonna get margin called sooner or later.
Thats for sure with 60% risk! :rolleyes:

Take care!:)

No offense taken. I'd never force anyone to invest with me. My friends and family are more than happy to join me in my quest and everyone else is free to watch. I challenge myself to this quest and no one else.

With regards to margin call. It all depends on what their leverage is. If you forget, 1:50 would margin one out a whole lot sooner then 1:200, 300, or 500. ;)

I will take ZERO out of the account until the challenge is over. The magic of compounding would be lost if I kept taking out $. Don't forget, I have $100 invested in this venture. I am emotionally not attached and have close to nothing to lose anyway. Even if I lost 60% next week, I'd still be 140% over my $100 originally deposited. I'm already risk free. ;)

What is the entry system for the Turbo Morning Trade system? You don't need to tell us what your special sauce is if you don't want to.

It enters a possible set-up every day at the same time as you can see by the history.

I can see that it opens a position at 7.15am each day. Please do not treat us as idiots. (n)
If you here to say that you have a secret sauce and that we have to pay you to know what it is, THEN GET OFF THE FORUMS AND SELL IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! (n)

If you are here on T2W to assist other traders with trading set ups then please outline explain to us the trade entry system for the Turbo Morning Trade system. (y) As I said earlier, what is the entry system for the Turbo Morning Trade system? You don't need to tell us what your special sauce is if you don't want to.

what is the entry system for the Turbo Morning Trade system

I am not sure he knows that unless he created The Turbo Morning Trade Expert Advisor.
You may not know how exactly an EA programmed to enter the market unless you wrote it.

But I can tell you for sure that the strategy is not complicated at all as it needs a 250 Pip stop loss to earn 25 Pip and thats not even happen all the time.

Last edited:
I can see that it opens a position at 7.15am each day. Please do not treat us as idiots. (n)
If you here to say that you have a secret sauce and that we have to pay you to know what it is, THEN GET OFF THE FORUMS AND SELL IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! (n)

If you are here on T2W to assist other traders with trading set ups then please outline explain to us the trade entry system for the Turbo Morning Trade system. (y) As I said earlier, what is the entry system for the Turbo Morning Trade system? You don't need to tell us what your special sauce is if you don't want to.

That seems a reasonable question.

I am not sure he knows that unless he created The Turbo Morning Trade Expert Advisor.
You may not know how exactly an EA programmed to enter the market unless you wrote it.

But I can tell you for sure that the strategy is not complicated at all as it needs a 250 Pip stop loss to earn 25 Pip and thats not even happen all the time.

The EA has built in indicators and filters that when the "stars" line up and the indicators are doing their thing, a trade will happen. It works like most other EA's. I'm not sure what more the guy wants? :rolleyes: I think there is a forum for the TMT, isn't there? Not sure where though.