CMC New Charting Package

try layouts and save layouts maybe it will solve

It works brilliantly saving the layout.
I set 25 odd alerts and its hard monotonous work doing it every day,
Thanks for the suggestion

Very dissapointed..Has been more than a month and no progress. Have managed to work around it and changed the settings to make it half readable.

I trade the dow so use advfn for the live dow chart. Use them both in conjuction and my profitability hasnt dropped at all.

Impossible to trade on just their chart though. You cant even draw a trendline without it extending itself as default.

Initially I emailed to have the account closed and gave my reason. Desposited funds in my IG account and the execution was horrednus. The prices lag the actual chart and even in a reasonably quiet market you hardly ever get instant fills.

Even though I hate to say it CMC are still miles ahead execution wise...

. Desposited funds in my IG account and the execution was horrednus. The prices lag the actual chart and even in a reasonably quiet market you hardly ever get instant fills.
QUOTE]

Lagging charts was my reason for ditching IG, but how can they get away with it now they have Deal Thru?

SB platforms

Hi Everybody

Which SB platform do you use if any? Which ones would you recommend? Was using CMC but find their new paltform crap. Opened Account with IG. Not too sure as yet. Their dealing window layout is not very versatile. Maybe misiing something.:confused:

cmc charts

Hi Everybody

Which SB platform do you use if any? Which ones would you recommend? Was using CMC but find their new paltform crap. Opened Account with IG. Not too sure as yet. Their dealing window layout is not very versatile. Maybe misiing something.:confused:
prorealtime, same it finance charts that cmc used to use. But it will cost if you want realtime data. But same charts with more power

prorealtime, same it finance charts that cmc used to use. But it will cost if you want realtime data. But same charts with more power

Thanks Ibex 666.I have come accross them. IG also uses them. Have to see how I get on with IG. Just wondering if anybody else uses their charts for free!:)