CMC MM running slow (CFD)

raymc440

Hi,

I just wondered are any other users having problems with MM running slow, ie the CMC server time lags Real-time very quickly so you are no longer getting Real-time prices, & frequent 'Requotes' and 'Client did not respond' messages etc.

making trading impossible!

Ray.:?:

cmc markets

Hi,

I just wondered are any other users having problems with MM running slow, ie the CMC server time lags Real-time very quickly so you are no longer getting Real-time prices, & frequent 'Requotes' and 'Client did not respond' messages etc.

making trading impossible!

Ray.:?:

I am having big problems with cmc, reqotes prob cos mm is slow, i have lots of client did not respond aswell even though i have straight away. Before the update i had it all set up gr8 but now its diabolical. Watch out for the pivot, resistance and support cos they are not correct, miles out and they keep changing throughout the day. I am trying to get an answer to this through Chat on cmc but they keep cutting me off cos they know they have Major problems. ******s

Peter,

Given the extreme mkt volatility at present, the last thing we need is a trading platform that doesn't give you real-time prices!

I'm also in the middle of trying to get CMC helpdesk to fix this urgently.

I'll keep you posted on any progress, but to be honest I think I've tried most things already. I can't really see there being a problem with my end- things used to work ok and nothing has changed with me, plus I have tried logging on via other PC's and the problem persists.

Actually i have lost quite a few trades due to cmc freezing, they say my computer has a corrupt file but the last time it froze msn messenger was running perfectly and i could also open google and everything else. I used my brothers laptop yesterday and cmc froze again. Be careful, i was buying and selling 600 contracts per trade on dax last year, if it freezes i cld loose 50 points easy, thats 30 grand. I am having so many problems but i have one great trade that i have learnt which i am very confident and have tested so look out cmc, im after my money.

CMC will fob you off with anything! They tried with me. I find it insulting that they think some guy at a chat desk thinks he knows more than me about computers especially when they use an awful slow CPU wasting java platform to start with. They are liars. At the end of the day they are a scam. They make money from you losing money. Funny that my platform worked for 12 months previous too!

I don't really use their charts, at least not to a technical level (because that is a scam too ;) ) so everything is fine for me, except.....yes I get re-quoted all the time. They blame the underlying market differing in price. Well quote the underlying market then you morons! I wanted to sell INTC shares last week. It was trading at $15.30 and they re-quoted me with $14! Crooks! I asked the help desk and the reply was "this reflects the underlying market price" and told basically told to take it or leave it. No, "oh we'll do it manually" for you sir. Just an equivalent of "get lost your gains are our losses".

hey djgandy... what charts do you use then if you dont trust cmc? I just withdrew all my funds from cmc since they put in their new MM. Its soooo bad why did they do this...

anyway i need to find another cfd provider or chart provider.

Well, tradestation freeze means, that there are not enough PC ressources(min. 2 GByte RAM!!!).
PC is working with harddisk!
Better upgrade your PC.

New charting-SW is pure ****!!

Any idea for better CFD provider?

Thanks

I am in the process of signing up with IG markets... I have read good things on the forums... I did my own research and their charts are just like the old CMC charts but better... Their application is web based but seems to be very solid... you can sign up for a 14 day free trial. They are not as cheap to trade with as CMC but for me this is not a drama because their software makes up for it... (you can also change time zones according to each chart, i.e the real open and close- unlike with cmc where the open and close was based purely on the UK times zone)

Cheers

I have also noticed that the response is a little slowed, but to find their new charting software poor is sort of insane, i think its better than before. some problems with the quotes but not so much that it freezes completely. I have restart it what else...

I have also noticed that the response is a little slowed, but to find their new charting software poor is sort of insane, i think its better than before. some problems with the quotes but not so much that it freezes completely. I have restart it what else...

The new charting is diabolical and there is nothing even remotely good about it.

CMC goes through phases of being the best when everything is running properly to being the worst when it is not.

All in all they are still just about usable, but you have to be on guard at all times.

Go to direct access , then you will not have this problem :)
SB Platforms tend to slow down / go faulty when oppertunites are prime for trading.
Still there custermers must like this, as they continue to do business this way .

Go to direct access , then you will not have this problem :)
SB Platforms tend to slow down / go faulty when oppertunites are prime for trading.

:!:Still there custermers must like this, as they continue to do business this way .

Lol, you being one of them.

Why dont you practice what you preace mate, why dont you go DMA. OH, you do, so you say, but then you also still use spreadbetting firms.

Hypocrital springs to mind.

90 % DMA 10% SB Lee ,

Im getting to admire SB Firms.

What time do you finish your shift a Finspreads today Lee ?

Damm Lee, Is it you who is re: quoting and slowing my conection down then ???
I thought i was you all along LOL.
See you in confession later along with other employees who have shafted others today LOL

Mine is a Vodca & Tomato Juice, as it reminds me of seeing the blood on my my brothers wrists the day Finspreads emptyed his account after its platform froze for many minunites and he could no get them to answer the phones.

Hmm indeed i was on the wrong side of the market and lossed all of his £200 account .

Damm Lee, Is it you who is re: quoting and slowing my conection down then ???
I thought i was you all along LOL.
See you in confession later along with other employees who have shafted others today LOL

Mine is a Vodca & Tomato Juice, as it reminds me of seeing the blood on my my brothers wrists the day Finspreads emptyed his account after its platform froze for many minunites and he could no get them to answer the phones.

Hmm indeed i was on the wrong side of the market and lossed all of his £200 account .

come come now tom thumb, keep trading, i want to take all your money.....and I will, for I am the market, i know when you place a trade and will reverse the moment you do, i am the will to drive the market to your signal and then slam it to the ground, I am the dealer who holds your trade when you're in profit and chops it straight out when you're not. I am......your worst nightmare.

So it was you who was stopping me out every trade on the exact point every time ?

With I gone to specsavers Im mean CMC no IG no Finspreads no Capital Spreads or was the Flora margerine :LOL:

So it was you who was stopping me out every trade on the exact point every time ?

With I gone to specsavers Im mean CMC no IG no Finspreads no Capital Spreads or was the Flora margerine :LOL:

I've had enough of you now, I think everyone else is getting bored with you as well.

Lets fight it out, come on. Trade for trade. You up for it or you gonna sit on the pot mate.

You say you trade, lets see it, live calls, screenshots, whateva...get off the pot dude and show you can really trade instead of just sitting there in your grotty little flat.

Come on....shut me up.

Your getting boring dude:sleep:

hi
back in singapore we are having this problem too, MM keep on asking for 'client for lower position'
i am also looking for another CFD provider
:(

tomtom

TOMTOM boring
anti sb this anti sb that
tell us which spread firm sacked you !!!! im dying to know what you did to get sacked from finns. They must really be missing you !!!!!!! cos youre such an interesting guy:sleep: