CMC MM running slow (CFD)

Lee Shepherd

2,164 570
Damm Lee, Is it you who is re: quoting and slowing my conection down then ???
I thought i was you all along LOL.
See you in confession later along with other employees who have shafted others today LOL

Mine is a Vodca & Tomato Juice, as it reminds me of seeing the blood on my my brothers wrists the day Finspreads emptyed his account after its platform froze for many minunites and he could no get them to answer the phones.

Hmm indeed i was on the wrong side of the market and lossed all of his £200 account .
come come now tom thumb, keep trading, i want to take all your money.....and I will, for I am the market, i know when you place a trade and will reverse the moment you do, i am the will to drive the market to your signal and then slam it to the ground, I am the dealer who holds your trade when you're in profit and chops it straight out when you're not. I am......your worst nightmare.

TomTom

Established member
652 36
So it was you who was stopping me out every trade on the exact point every time ?

With I gone to specsavers Im mean CMC no IG no Finspreads no Capital Spreads or was the Flora margerine :LOL:

Lee Shepherd

2,164 570
So it was you who was stopping me out every trade on the exact point every time ?

With I gone to specsavers Im mean CMC no IG no Finspreads no Capital Spreads or was the Flora margerine :LOL:

I've had enough of you now, I think everyone else is getting bored with you as well.

Lets fight it out, come on. Trade for trade. You up for it or you gonna sit on the pot mate.

You say you trade, lets see it, live calls, screenshots, whateva...get off the pot dude and show you can really trade instead of just sitting there in your grotty little flat.

Come on....shut me up.

Your getting boring dude:sleep:

XIONG

1 0
hi
back in singapore we are having this problem too, MM keep on asking for 'client for lower position'
i am also looking for another CFD provider
:(

ibex666

88 8
tomtom

TOMTOM boring
anti sb this anti sb that
tell us which spread firm sacked you !!!! im dying to know what you did to get sacked from finns. They must really be missing you !!!!!!! cos youre such an interesting guy:sleep:

hlr

1 0
I'm so tired of CMC, just spent 45 min waiting for a answer in CMC's chat. I got a requote 10 points off my order and they got nothing to say. I'd love to get a proper firm, but since i'm a student and trade for peanuts i can't have big spred/fee. Anyone know's of a good firm with low fee's on S&P500?