clycling - law

....number of times I have faced prats coming out of their drive ways with a ferocity of a failed nigel mansell takes some beating.......

....as far as they are concerned the cyclists should not be anywhere on this plant....As they drive a bigger metal junk they believe they own this plant....!!

That's strange... :rolleyes:

Sounds like you've already met chump.

Is it true that the Congestion charge is going up to £25 for SUVs and gaz guzzlers? How sad. :cheesy:

Yes the charges are going up along with Road Tax.....And I am also guilty of driving a SUV with supercharged 3.0 litre engine......But I am making amends to make sure that I use the car less and less as much as I can......

And that's when I found folding Brompton Cycle.....Now that is amazing...It takes up small space....It is always in my car boot.....Kids have their own folding Bromptons....and they are very good in semi urban ateas....But try riding in London roads with cars and Taxis and god....You do not want to do that..

I like Amsterdam....I take the cycles there.....Cyclists have right of way and not pedestrians....And one has to make way for cyclists on the cycling paths....Brilliant.....

London MUST go that way.....

Yes the charges are going up along with Road Tax.....And I am also guilty of driving a SUV with supercharged 3.0 litre engine......But I am making amends to make sure that I use the car less and less as much as I can......

And that's when I found folding Brompton Cycle.....Now that is amazing...It takes up small space....It is always in my car boot.....Kids have their own folding Bromptons....and they are very good in semi urban ateas....But try riding in London roads with cars and Taxis and god....You do not want to do that..

I like Amsterdam....I take the cycles there.....Cyclists have right of way and not pedestrians....And one has to make way for cyclists on the cycling paths....Brilliant.....

London MUST go that way.....

Have you tried cycling up to Ally Pally ( Alexandra Palace near Muswell Hill ). Or Archway or Highgate way. How about Hamstead Heath from Camden Town.

More like cardiac hills...

Anyway well worth a visit. There is a beautiful view and an ice rink. Always something happening at Ally Pally...

Take Red Bull with you as backup :LOL:

What I meant is Holland / Amsterdam is flat as a pancake. If sea levels rise there wont be any cycling but lots of canoeing - the place will be Venice Take II.