AIG & the like, Bonuses & Breaking Contracts V Morals in humans doin Biz!

Would you hand back your millions?

• Yes, of course I would

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muwah muwah mauwah, muahaw (thats No)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I mean, I would like to but, I mean I do care but (no again)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I aim to counter claim for even more bonus & damages for stress caused by the media.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crap Buddist

Well there is a lot of hot air about directors accepting up to 30 Millions of dollar$ in bonus payments, when their compaines have been propt up with 100's of Billion$ from the good ol taxpayer etc..

The contents of Contracts are the law, so they cannot simply undo them. And apparently some folks think that those who are entitled, by the law of their contracts, to receive upto 30 million$ of dollars in bonus payments should , get this, voluntarily hand over their million$ of dollars of hard earned...... :!::?:

So what would you do , would you hand over your Millions of Dollar$, as a gift of goodwill ? And How do these apparent sudden "morals of cash" have an effect on you in todays current episode of the economic soap opera?

Poll.

If there's a mob with pitchforks and torches outside my nice palatial abode, I would surely hand my millions over.

Yeah, although thinking about it , I would of thought the guys making the bailouts available to these companies, would of had the vision to re-negotiate new contracts limiting any previously due bonuses , as a condition of the company being allowed to exist.

SO I assume those providing the offer of bailout cash, knew what they were doing by not stiffing their buddies bonuses. An act of omission as it were, itself being an action.

I have a feeling all this moral do gooding news pretence is just a charade, an illusion of caring.

And what about this idea, the treasury, can simply bail out the taxpayers to the tune of £1.5 trillion clear all their unsecured debt,(being £1.5 trillion) those taxpayer bailout payments will still end up into the banks? and leave a clean £1.5 trillon credit slate for the consumers, ready to send the economy into stratospheric growth cycle.

Why didn't they take that route ? They have borrowed from banks only to lend back to banks and stiffed the public with the interest burden for F.A. in return.

I expect theres a bloody good larf at that one !