Climate Change

In the end, everything can be faked if you throw enough money at it.

But its certainly sinister that some branches of the church should wish to support crackpot ideas. Whether they get them accepted, such as a flat earth, or not, the authority of science, experts and therefore leaders who employ them, is undermined. This is political interference on a vast scale, leading to the large numbers of vociferous people today who oppose any and all authority, even when its for their own benefit. Think about the MMR vaccine issue, and the continuing debate over whether climate change is man-made and there is in reality no ground for a debate. All the scientific communities in the world agree on those two issues but there are substantial portions of the electorate who won't believe anything they're told, even if it can be scientifically proven.

What chance has democracy when education on accepted facts - like the age of the earth, evolution etc. - are rejected by frightened voters?

At some point, even the dumbest begin to realize that they're being lied to, and have been being lied to for many years, and failing to choose correctly those who deal in facts (real ones) and the truth, they distrust everyone. Hence the current attitudes re science and even the rising distrust of religion. As for politicians . . .

At some point, even the dumbest begin to realize that they're being lied to, and have been being lied to for many years, and failing to choose correctly those who deal in facts (real ones) and the truth, they distrust everyone. Hence the current attitudes re science and even the rising distrust of religion. As for politicians . . .

And so the dumbest stay dumb, just a different kind of dumb. But ignorance is no crime. The imposition of ignorance for selfish gain however is a crime against all humanity.

Ignorance may be no crime, but elective ignorance is a form of crime against humanity, an abdication of one's responsibilities as a member of one's society, however that society may be organized. For example, the general population is by now completely unfamiliar with the process of scientific inquiry. These trading forums are a good example, given that nearly every beginner hasn't the least idea how to put together a thoroughly-tested and consistently-profitable trading plan.

Matey, the reflector they bounce their laser off was left by Apolo 15, not 11.

There was a race to the moon to be beat the Russians. As I said before either it was just for record books or US wanted to hide real footage so as not to give advantage to the other side.

I've seen other clips of the flag waving about and folding and even lifting up. Also read the pole was vibrating which caused it to woft.

Smacks of desperation to me.

I think number 5 is VERY significant. Compared to foot prints of astronauts when the thrusters slow down impact of lunar landing they'd be a hole or some dust blown away. Look carefully and there is nothing.

This isn't like one weird aspect. 5 of them. Everyone can make up their own minds but fishy smell there that's for sure.

And so the dumbest stay dumb, just a different kind of dumb. But ignorance is no crime. The imposition of ignorance for selfish gain however is a crime against all humanity.

I remember the trogs at the back of the class. Always bottom of every test.
Now they seemed to have morphed into Trumpites. Still denying anything sensensible............

I remember the trogs at the back of the class. Always bottom of every test.
Now they seemed to have morphed into Trumpites. Still denying anything sensensible............

Usually with no more justification than that the person telling them the truth has a tie on.

The rot was confirmed when teachers invited pupils to call them by their first names. Maybe before that, when teachers started calling pupils by THEIR first names. ;-)

Usually with no more justification than that the person telling them the truth has a tie on.

The rot was confirmed when teachers invited pupils to call them by their first names. Maybe before that, when teachers started calling pupils by THEIR first names. ;-)

I don't think being kind and civil is the reason. Authoritative environments close minds not open them. Subsequently, restricting freedoms, does not allow individuals to attain maximum performance in attaining ones dreams.

We need to look at divisive factors.

What makes us different?

What makes us the same?

It's not about the system it is about the application of the system in a fair level field where every participant has an equal chance.

Matey, the reflector they bounce their laser off was left by Apolo 15, not 11.

You are very confusing...so you think the moon landings may be faked, and you asked why there were no other moon trips, but the reflector I referred to was placed by a later moon landing? Make up your mind, otherwise there's no sense debating the issue. :whistling

Peter

Of course there was a moon landing. I saw it on TV.

In fact, once the launch and direction of large rockets was mastered I don't even think it was technologically very demanding. No need to fake this, it was daring but not miraculous.

You are very confusing...so you think the moon landings may be faked, and you asked why there were no other moon trips, but the reflector I referred to was placed by a later moon landing? Make up your mind, otherwise there's no sense debating the issue. :whistling

Peter

The point in question are the cartoon like basic Apolo 11 pictures not the others.

There was a space race. The assertion is those pickies are fake, made up, not real. I thought the subject matter is obvious. Russians got to space first and US got to the moon first; so it is alleged?

Any comments to explain question 5 where beneath the thrusters there is no dispersion of soil yet we can see human foot prints all over the place.

So many questions and no answers. It begs the question how can the soil be so regular and flat in the same soil where foot prints are clearly visible?

ad_183606196.jpg

Look again. Look at the ground under the lunar capsule Can see track marks and footprints but no disturbance under shuttle from thrusters when it landed? IS THIS POSSIBLE? HOW SO?

What does it take to think or ask questions if those photos and pickies are not really on the moon?

Look at size of the thruster in this pic?

ad_183606188.jpg

Also no stars. In fact the sky is always full of stars and they are more visible out in the field where there is no polluting artificial lighting. In that pic there is no other light and still not one star. Really?

Here is another. Look how deep his foot prints are considering gravity is less than 2% of earth and he probably ways about 150kg or less.

Yet the lunar capsule hardly dents the soil. Once again when landing thrusters have not blown away any soil. Imagine a helicopter landing considerably lighter than capsule. It just raises more questions.

Check out depth of footprint.

ad_183606189.jpg

Last edited:
No stars! Classic.

What next Atilla? the battle of Hastings was fixed? That tapestry thing doesn't fool me for a minute.

Of course there was a moon landing. I saw it on TV.

In fact, once the launch and direction of large rockets was mastered I don't even think it was technologically very demanding. No need to fake this, it was daring but not miraculous.

Then there was Apollo 13 . . .

More questions and some interesting facts.

It is quite a head scratch why Neil Armstrong refuses to give interviews. You'd think he'd be the first to fly the flag so to speak, pun intended.

Especially more so as there was such a mad race to space back in the 60s.

http://www.darkgovernment.com/moon.html

Some peeps becoming indignant at answering simple questions. :rolleyes:

(y)

This is Alex Jones stuff. Take off the tinfoil hat.

I don't know much about Alex Jones or follow anything he says.

Just science, physics and simple questions raised by others that I relate to with A-level maths and physics under my belt. Appreciate why they are raised. Some people are naturally inquisitive. Some things simply don't add up. Head scratch.

I'm also thinking it explains why so many people follow religions coz they say so. Get 10 people saying the same thing and the 11th joins without questioning the what why or how. It must be so.

Lemmings... :idea:

Why don't you all look at the pictures and just think about it. If satisfied then all well and good. If not then doesn't one want to dig for answers? Of course they do.

:)

Last edited:
Why don't you all look at the pictures and just think about it. If satisfied then all well and good. If not then doesn't one want to dig for answers? Of course they do.

If one is too young to know any better.

Nah, they faked it.

I'm digging google for evidence. Found this but there seems to be not much interest in exposing USSR failures. How strange?

Conclusion of the Space Race

By landing on the moon, the United States effectively “won” the space race that had begun with Sputnik’s launch in 1957. For their part, the Soviets made four failed attempts to launch a lunar landing craft between 1969 and 1972, including a spectacular launch-pad explosion in July 1969. From beginning to end, the American public’s attention was captivated by the space race, and the various developments by the Soviet and U.S. space programs were heavily covered in the national media. This frenzy of interest was further encouraged by the new medium of television. Astronauts came to be seen as the ultimate American heroes, and earth-bound men and women seemed to enjoy living vicariously through them. Soviets, in turn, were pictured as the ultimate villains, with their massive, relentless efforts to surpass America and prove the power of the communist system.

With the conclusion of the space race, U.S. government interest in lunar missions waned after the early 1970s. In 1975, the joint Apollo-Soyuz mission sent three U.S. astronauts into space aboard an Apollo spacecraft that docked in orbit with a Soviet-made Soyuz vehicle. When the commanders of the two crafts officially greeted each other, their “handshake in space” served to symbolize the gradual improvement of U.S.-Soviet relations in the late Cold War-era.

Nothing on fake or failed first in space or space walks though. Seems Russians have infiltrated our BBC with their fake news stories too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/2014/newsspec_9035/index.html

:)