Climate Change

I see the trolls are getting at that little Swedish girl and calling her rude names etc.
Disgraceful really.
I hope she can cope with the rude trolls' remarks.
She is like Joan d'Arc of the climate change debate.

Online abuse and trolling is not acceptable of course, but......

Thunberg is nothing but a habitual school truant, manipulated by her parents and politicians, she should be taken into care (or back to school) and her parents and politicians locked up for abuse.

Why should anyone listen to her?

All the other kids and young adults that have been manipulated into losing part of their school year or arrested at protests have no idea of the implications for their own futures as a result.

If we are in a state of national emergency over the climate, then we are probably alone, why haven't cars, aircraft, ships, manufacturing, plastic, cows, luxury, heating, cooking, electricity and babies been restricted or banned as a result, what about every other country on the planet contributing more than 1% to CO2 emissions?

I smell something and it ain't the smell of fossil fuels burning!

Last edited:
It's ok, the fuselage is made from hemp and the aircraft is electric and uses supercooled batteries charged by solar, oh and I won't be having an inflight meal, thereby limiting my flatulence.

I want you all to do as I do, not as I say, errr no I mean do as I want you to do not as you say err oh well you know what I mean [emoji3166][emoji848]

Same goes for these two, a fuselage of hemp and a solar powered private jet, they forgot to mention.

Let's do what we say but not as we do cos we knows best for youz, now I'm confuzed.

I see the trolls are getting at that little Swedish girl and calling her rude names etc.
Disgraceful really.
I hope she can cope with the rude trolls' remarks.
She is like Joan d'Arc of the climate change debate.
I see Aaron Banks is also trolling, does thunberg realise that she has to get back to Sweden by boat also, does she realise that she has committed herself to a life of no air travel, severely restricting her life opportunities, I hope so, cos in 12 years time when the planet doesn't end, she will have to find a new job, one that she is old enough to do.

Good on her for finding some adventure at such a young age, in the UK you would be imprisoned for none attendance at school for such long periods along with your parents. [emoji23]

Could the planet be cooled by forcing all commercial planes flying over equatorial zones carry a tonne of water to be mist sprayed in flight, thus forming artificial clouds ?

Could the planet be cooled by forcing all commercial planes flying over equatorial zones carry a tonne of water to be mist sprayed in flight, thus forming artificial clouds ?
Yes why don't we divert people like these to fulfil that duty in their private jets whilst the tax payer pays for their privilege. At the same time they can lecture us about saving the planet.

Isn't this flawed, burning fuel to transport a cubic metre of water to be dropped on the equator would at first glance appear to offset diddly squat!

Surely WE are not all going to fry without a bit of a struggle are we ?
Next Boris will be encouraging the opening of abandoned coal mines !!
Oh well I will be long gone before the inevitable happens.
The equatorial billions will be coming to cooler zones first I expect. So our grandchildren had better book their square metre of ground well in advance, in a standing room only future.

All those poor manipulated fools on the streets of London, what do they say about the Elites?

Oh well that's all right then. EJ made a donation to offset the private jet pollution.

How about get your hands dirty and actually plant some trees. Moron.

Do you guys think it can even be stopped at this point or is it too late?
Stop what? Climate change? It's a natural process, if we found a way to stop the earth spinning maybe!

We are taking steps to slow down man made pollution, well some countries are at least, but no way is that going to stop climate change, that's a process that has been going on for billions of years.

Stop what? Climate change? It's a natural process, if we found a way to stop the earth spinning maybe!

We are taking steps to slow down man made pollution, well some countries are at least, but no way is that going to stop climate change, that's a process that has been going on for billions of years.
It is a natural process indeed, but global warming is unnaturally accelerated by human impact on the environment. So, I was wondering if the negative effect of it could be medicated at least or is it too late?

It is a natural process indeed, but global warming is unnaturally accelerated by human impact on the environment. So, I was wondering if the negative effect of it could be medicated at least or is it too late?

Medication is one option. Mindfulness another:)

I think there is merit and some baseline scientific facts to man's contribution to climate change, but it is not yet proven.

We should as a human species be doing what we can do mitigate our effects on the planet, but to what purpose?

If there are less people then there will be less pollution, but no-one want to talk about that fact, too much moralising needed and the human race is no where near that mindset unless population reduction involves defence of resources or obtaining resources from other people.

In the present time I can't see much change, earth's natural processes will take us where it needs to go and will probably end badly for many people thereby implementing a natural answer to the problem (if it is a problem) and that could take hundreds if not thousands of years.

I think there is merit and some baseline scientific facts to man's contribution to climate change, but it is not yet proven.

We should as a human species be doing what we can do mitigate our effects on the planet, but to what purpose?

If there are less people then there will be less pollution, but no-one want to talk about that fact, too much moralising needed and the human race is no where near that mindset unless population reduction involves defence of resources or obtaining resources from other people.

In the present time I can't see much change, earth's natural processes will take us where it needs to go and will probably end badly for many people thereby implementing a natural answer to the problem (if it is a problem) and that could take hundreds if not thousands of years.
Idk, for example, global warming contributes to the rise of water temperatures in seas and oceans and it is becoming harder and harder for corals to survive. Some estimate that in 50 years coral reefs will seize to exist. Needless to say that they play a vital role in ecosystems of our oceans and our oceans are one of the global sources of food for us, humans as well.

If indeed humans impact the rate of global warming and how fast the climate changes we are just digging our own grave and I don't see anything natural about this situation.