city index trading academy

actually it proves the Trainers are random ..........?

ive met Ashraf and he is certainly a character......I dont think anything phases his confidence levels in himself and his abilities...

N

I wonder what Ashraf thinks he himself is worth?
The trainers are classic "you should have done this" "you should have done that"
Do both of them actually trade?

If both these clowns were any good, they would have run a account alongside and shown them what opportunities they missed!

Of course they dont.

I dont think that's strictly true.
Could you make me a professional footballer / doctor / lawyer / [anything] in 8 weeks?

The whole exercise is based on their claim, that they can teach anyone to trade successfully.

The whole exercise is based on their claim, that they can teach anyone to trade successfully.

I think the whole exercise has been a success coz we are all chatting about it. Anyone that didnt know about cityindex does now (if they've spotted this thread anyway).

I think the whole exercise has been a success coz we are all chatting about it. Anyone that didnt know about cityindex does now (if they've spotted this thread anyway).

Yes we are talking about it but how many of us are likely to pay them for training based on this? I assume it is their intention to flog training at some point. Let's face it everyone else is.

Reactions: D70
That Ashraf is hilarious.
"I successfully called the the market crash in 2007"he says
Yes like half a million others who did so too.
If he did predict the crash, why did he not take advantage of it, like John Paulson who did and made billions
If anything after this shambles, far from being a successful advertising campaign, they will lose some of their accounts because of these 2 clowwns

Agree think they wanted to target people with other companys as well as newbies and there are plenty of forums talking about it.

That Ashraf is hilarious.
"I successfully called the the market crash in 2007"he says
Yes like half a million others who did so too.
If he did predict the crash, why did he not take advantage of it, like John Paulson who did and made billions
If anything after this shambles, far from being a successful advertising campaign, they will lose some of their accounts because of these 2 clowwns

You know who else predicted the 2007 crash? None other than Mike Baghdady, strangely though he filed for bankruptcy a couple of years later.

I think maybe these guys misunderstand what 'predict' means. They seem to be able backdate their predictions once the event has happened.

http://www.trainingtraders.com/free-newsletter

Seems the clowns are now mocking Dave Jones at IG Index (who follows this thread).

David Jones Market Commentary - YouTube

I have been to david Jones's seminars he actually does a live trade to illustrate his opinion.

And I am sure he commands a lot more respect in the industry then this Clown.

It would be nice for him to read the comments here, about him to ,know what real traders think about him.

Let's face it, none of these alleged gurus would be wasting their time appearing in carp promotional videos if they could make limitless amounts of money trading.

Dave jones was the one who posted that on youtube not cityindex??
Must be some sort of in joke between them..

Well someone with the username David Jones did. As has been said already if any of them could do it they'd be doing it and not wasting time on this nonsense.

Morning

Just a quick one to say I didn't post that on Youtube. I can only assume City Index set up a "David Jones" account on there, as it's their video.

thanks

David Jones, IG

It'll be interesting to see what happens this week, whether Shazad commits suicide with a single £1000pp trade that goes bad and whether the others decide to follow suit and end up in a similar situation. There's no room for mistakes with trades that size.

That trade reminds me of an advert for one of those "training" companies out there that did a "real" live trade showing how you can make £10k in under a minute punting £1000 pp on EURUSD! Crazy!

Morning

Just a quick one to say I didn't post that on Youtube. I can only assume City Index set up a "David Jones" account on there, as it's their video.

thanks

David Jones, IG
You guys must be loving City Index giving you more of their market share with this turdfest.

Just been watching advice to contestants in last episode and the main one was to trade the trend so if this advice has been followed we should have some good results, at least on the indices. As others have mentioned I would like to see a further episode with the mentors and CEO trading.

Ian

Morning

thanks

David Jones, IG

It doesn't reflect well on them. I mean it's not like their market commentary or training has turned out great. It's definitely the pot calling the kettle black.