CIBFX scammed me - warning

This company's registered to trade from St. Vincent & The Grenadines. Which for me is always a bad sign.

However, they are clear about this on their website and although they have a London address they are not claiming to be UK FCA-regulated.

Plus, as they say, they do not seem to offer the option of managing accounts or trades for the client.

Is it not possible that there is a scam here bu that the deposit was originally taken by another company with different registration but nearly same name, or a company pretending to be this one?

The things about these brokers nowadays is that one cannot even tell who is real and who is fake, I was also scammed by CIBFX, I had a very bad experience cause I lost all my investment and all I had was invested into this Broker. I had nothing left with me again. I would have committed suicide but luckily for me I was able to get my money back with the help of a recovery expert. If you feel you you have been scammed, then you should send a mail to the experts address **** to help you out too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The things about these brokers nowadays is that one cannot even tell who is real and who is fake, I was also scammed by CIBFX, I had a very bad experience cause I lost all my investment and all I had was invested into this Broker. I had nothing left with me again. I would have committed suicide but luckily for me I was able to get my money back with the help of a recovery expert. If you feel you you have been scammed, then you should send a mail to the experts address **** to help you out too.

This is a real concern for any of us to read this. How exactly did the company scam you? Also, how did the recovery agent succeed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was lured into investing and trading with my saving and some huge funds I got from my just sold properties.
I started with 18,400 USD at first and I tried withdrawal after then, I wasn't able to make withdrawals. I complained, they told me I had issues with my account verification.
Soon after, I got that resolved but still I had no chanced to process my withdrawal, I was told I needed to deposit more funds to process my withdrawal, I deposited additional 3,000 USD. I tried again and they denied me for a reason not known to me.
It was after this, I concluded and understood that CIBFX was a fraudulent Broker. I had to set out for alternatives to get my funds out.
After several efforts to withdraw my funds, filing different reports to the security agencies and lawyers, none of these worked out well for me not until last month when I discussed this with my friend, he then told me he had a similar issue with 72Option and later got his fund recovered by an expert, he then recommended the expert.

I then contacted the Expert, they requested for some details about CIBFX which I gave them, and some details in the transactions I made when depositing into my account.

Must have been a tough experience. Maybe you want to give more details, we all want to avoid costly situations like this.

What country are you in?
Which CIBFX office did you deal with?
Was this direct or via an associate or subsidiary?
What was the method(s) of payment by which you deposited money into your account?
What verification did you provide that the money was legally yours in the first place?
What were the account verification issues?
etc.

CIBFX has scammed so many, not just me.

I trade from the United states.
I ran an Executive account so they had a dedicated account manager who communicated with me and gave me assistance as I traded with them.
I made my deposit via my Credit Card MasterCard.
By all right, I own the funds in my account after creating an account.
They told me by mail to present my National ID, Partially Covered card used in making my deposits and I did still nothing happened.

Everyone needs to know these Brokers are scammers.

Some reasons that traders encounter obstacles when trying to withdraw money from a broker include ID issues, verification that the money was legally theirs and not third parties', and trying to obtain reimbursement to an account or payment source which was not used to make the deposit (or only used to make a small portion of the deposit). Maybe some or other of these might apply.

Companies who want to stick around are very wary of being complicit in money laundering. Unfortunately their due diligence seems much more thorough when they come to returning money to clients rather than accepting money from clients. But it would be wouldn't it? After all, the potential money laundering doesn't occur until the money is called on to be reimbursed. It might be very possible that what one trader sees as a scam is in fact a highly effective anti-ML compliance protocol.

Though that doesn't excuse these firms who accept deposits with incomplete background checks.

I'm wondering if that happens far more than we realise.

What about the recovery agent? What did they do?

CIBFX has scammed so many, not just me.

I trade from the United states.
I ran an Executive account so they had a dedicated account manager who communicated with me and gave me assistance as I traded with them.
I made my deposit via my Credit Card MasterCard.
By all right, I own the funds in my account after creating an account.
They told me by mail to present my National ID, Partially Covered card used in making my deposits and I did still nothing happened.

Everyone needs to know these Brokers are scammers.

If you made a deposit by credit card then you are covered for fraud so you should be able to claim that back and why use a credit card if you have released so much capital from sales of real estate as any deposit incurs huge transactions costs?

Also why would you want to kill yourself if you had made so much money from real estate as the losses would have been very small by comparison to losses incurred at CIBFX?

Where in the US are you based?

Do you realize I had my verification process successful and still I couldn't still get my funds out?

I feel everyone here who has been scammed needs get there funds out too.

I do not know how they did it, I was skeptical initially but then all that mattered to me then was to get my funds out there.
so i gave them a try.

If you made a deposit by credit card then you are covered for fraud so you should be able to claim that back and why use a credit card if you have released so much capital from sales of real estate as any deposit incurs huge transactions costs?

Also why would you want to kill yourself if you had made so much money from real estate as the losses would have been very small by comparison to losses incurred at CIBFX?

Where in the US are you based?

I'm sorry these are personal questions i can't answer.
I hope one day when you work so hard and earn so much from it, it won't all be be stolen.

But then, every one who has been scammed by one broker or the other will surely know how to tell these stories.

Do you realize I had my verification process successful and still I couldn't still get my funds out?

I feel everyone here who has been scammed needs get there funds out too.

I do not know how they did it, I was skeptical initially but then all that mattered to me then was to get my funds out there.
so i gave them a try.

I don't doubt you acted in good faith throughout. But what I'm suggesting is many of these firms are very quick and carefree about accepting money, but when it comes to handing it back, that's when the adults come into the room and start going over everything with a fine toothed comb.

I hope in the end you got 100% back.

I don't doubt you acted in good faith throughout. But what I'm suggesting is many of these firms are very quick and carefree about accepting money, but when it comes to handing it back, that's when the adults come into the room and start going over everything with a fine toothed comb.

I hope in the end you got 100% back.

That's all they do.

Yes, I did.

Another scammed here... Anyone could get this money back? Please help i have a big amount of money with them and they are making imposible to withdraw.... I dont know what to do. Horrible experiencia.

is there a way to recover the money? I'm having issues contacting my cibfx contact person... I¡m not sure what to do now.

another scammed. Invested more than 1.000 US Dollars and now it's impossible to withdraw my money. I opened my account with CIBFX then with his other company kopwealth, now cibfx does not take any responsability for my money, and it's impossible to contact cibfx again. And kopwealth just asks for more money. They do not let you withdraw. Be careful. They use this kind of companies to say is not their fault, in this case is Kopwealth fault. Which is a ghost company with no real location or base or any type of information

they want me to pay to withdraw. Is that possible? Now that I've read all this I'm very afraid, I deposited a huge amount of money. Please any recommendation on how to get my money back would be very useful