> 21/01/10 STERLING (FSSMO) - we locked in 100 POINTS
> PROFIT
>
>
> PROOFED PROFITS - CHECKABLE -
>
> Check with new members who have only recently joined
>
> Always trading professionally and PROFITABLY.
>
> CHURCHILL STRAUSS
>
>
> To unsubscribe to this service click this here :
>
> http://www.darenpledger.com/[email protected]&appid=500025
> Autoresponder solutions provided by www.darenpledger.com

then recieved this email /

Hi,

Not a scam, althoughthe first half of last year was tough those who were able to put on all of our trades came out ok.

Since Sept we've hardly had any losses! And all of them were sent to that clown who made that post.

He said (on record) that he had no problems with our trading. The crux of his complaint was not receiving a a starter pack.

At no time did he ever asked for trades to stop!

He just didn't understand trading and he's embarrassed about it.

He has also posted the address of one of my buytolet properties (long story..) We settled with him (without prejudice and without admitting any fault) because we couldn't make it to the hearing.

It had been set aside a numbers of times, always because bad Court admin, nothing to do with us. He never had a any judgment based on a hearing.

I have just phoned him - A Paul Jennings - he hung up on me straight away!

*** If you give me your phone number I will arrange to send trades free to you mobile for a while if you like in the spirit of goodwill.

Thank you for pointing this out- I will be in touch with Trade2win on Monday.

Thanks again

Tony
0845 094 9192

i then repied back but the failed to go

hi

and thank you for your reply

i would like free sample trades only to watch how they perform

but may i say would it not be better for you to open a trade journal on a
form such as trade 2 win or forex factory and then all can see this would
really help you in future

also you should reply on that thread too

because anyone reading it will see your side after all anyone needs to do
is google churchillstrauss and a link to trade 2 win is there

max

but this time the message failed so i looked at the email that it was sent from
[email protected]

Re: Churchill Strauss

I have been lucky I think timing wise. I joined Churchill Strauss in September 09 and didn't have a loser for a month! there have only been about half a dozen losing trades since then. Trading has been a bit light since the turn of the year, but it is still very professional. i don't know about others experiences but since I joined it's been extremely good - very few losing trades. Perhaps any body else who has received this excellent trading will agree. It can't just be me! Dav

Re: Churchill Strauss

I have been lucky I think timing wise. I joined Churchill Strauss in September 09 and didn't have a loser for a month! there have only been about half a dozen losing trades since then. Trading has been a bit light since the turn of the year, but it is still very professional. i don't know about others experiences but since I joined it's been extremely good - very few losing trades. Perhaps any body else who has received this excellent trading will agree. It can't just be me! Dav

Dont believe you, first post on T2W supporting a service which almost everyone else has called a scam. This is typical of what happens here when people from these companies create username and post positive information. It just doesnt wash here any more, too many people have seen it too many times.

Hi,

With respect I'm telling you my experience. About 6 losing trades since beginning of Sept 09. That's a fact. When I joined the site I thought I have a look at how others were viewing this service. A bit surprised to see complaints, but I suppose results come and go. No axe to grind. If it goes in the other direction I will tell you. Why not ask for a free trial. If you don't ask , you don't get. DAV

Reply from FSA. Need I say more! :clap:

Thank you for your recent email outlining your experiences with Churchill Strauss.

As you correctly identified we issued an alert about this firm in September 2009 advising investors that the firm is unauthorised (y). As a result of this alert you wish to report your personal experiences with this firm and I appreciate that you have been involved in a dispute with A J Manning T/A Churchill Strauss :devilish:. This matter must have caused you a great deal of frustration given that you have been involved in legal proceedings against the firm.

We do welcome information :?: from consumers that could highlight wider concerns that could affect our regulatory activities, and any information you wish to provide will be looked at by the relevant department within the FSA

The information in your email has been passed to the appropriate FSA department. How they follow up information received, whether it comes from consumers, the Ombudsman, consumer bodies or industry sources, will depend upon the risks posed to our objectives, the quality of the evidence and the seriousness of the accusations.

However, please be aware that we do not give you any feedback on how we have followed up the information you have given us. This is because the Financial Services and Markets Act imposes restrictions on how we can deal with confidential information that we receive. Also, if we were to tell you about an ongoing investigation it might prejudice the investigation itself. We realise this can be frustrating but would reassure you that all information is carefully considered before we decide what action, if any, we take.

I hope this clarifies our position and thank you for contacting us.

The Customer Contact Centre - how we can help

If you have any future questions on financial services and products, you may find it easier to call our Consumer Helpline on 0845 606 1234 (call rates may vary). Before doing so, you can learn about the work we carry out as the point of contact for consumers in our information sheet 'The Customer Contact Centre': http://www.moneymadeclear.fsa.gov.uk/pdfs/ccc_consumer_contact_centre.pdf.

I trust this is of assistance.

Yours sincerely

Customer Contact Centre
Financial Services Authority
Consumer Helpline: 0845 602 2185 (call rates may vary)

Well chaps if one good thing came out of this then you found this forum. Now take a bit of time and learn as much as you can. There are profitable traders on here. Stop being lazy and looking for the next big thing and get your head down and read a little. Good luck to you all.

Hi,

With respect I'm telling you my experience. About 6 losing trades since beginning of Sept 09. That's a fact. When I joined the site I thought I have a look at how others were viewing this service. A bit surprised to see complaints, but I suppose results come and go. No axe to grind. If it goes in the other direction I will tell you. Why not ask for a free trial. If you don't ask , you don't get. DAV

Hi Davblake aka Anthony Joseph Manning

A challenge to you Churchill Strauss. How many double subscriptions have you refunded?

Any one who doesn't agree that Churchill Strauss has treated them fairly please make contact.

Brewerypaul

Hi Davblake aka Anthony Joseph Manning

A challenge to you Churchill Strauss. How many double subscriptions have you refunded?

Any one who doesn't agree that Churchill Strauss has treated them fairly please make contact.

Brewerypaul

David Blake replying - long time Churchill Strauss member. Who are you to accuse me of being somebody else!
RE unauthorised alert - they've never claimed or applied to be authorised as far as I know.
Your post doesn't mention trading results. If you have evidence that is at variance with my statements why say so. Or are you upset that what I say is true and doesn't fit in with the line you're taking. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Paul, keep out of the brewery.

David

David Blake replying - long time Churchill Strauss member. Who are you to accuse me of being somebody else!
RE unauthorised alert - they've never claimed or applied to be authorised as far as I know.
Your post doesn't mention trading results. If you have evidence that is at variance with my statements why say so. Or are you upset that what I say is true and doesn't fit in with the line you're taking. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Paul, keep out of the brewery.

David

Well done for keeping this thread alive, as you alude to the FSA has issued an alert about Churchill Strauss. The more posts we all make about them the higher a search will be rated in google, that means others may be warned off and not scammed by your company.

As it stands now the ranking in google for 'Churchill Straus' is as follows,

1 Your website
2. This thread
3. This thread
4. The FSA warning about your firm

So keep up the good work and keep posting.

We’re giving you an excellent choice on finding market stocks. 267% gaining stocks!

Click here!

Yet another bad choice of thread to spam, do you think people who fell for tge Churchill Strauss scam are going to into any more crappy restricted stocks?

Oh dear all those poor people who got scammed out of their £2500 are now gonna have their email addresses sold to the highest bidder.

Here is a copy and paste of an email I received a few days ago.

"I have a few hundred clients (email database
) who have each paid £2,500 for Forex Signals. Can send proof if you're interested.
Would suit someone offering a 'premium' FX service."

P.S. they took my details off the web (unsolicited) and snail mailed some, "proof" to me even though I discounted it as rubbish and ignored their follow up email. They must be keen.

Last edited: