churchill Strauss?

Hi NS1000,

To be honest with you I don't need to prove or dis-prove these figures and haven't got the time to convince the sceptical.

Thanks

BIGGH

So whay are you bothering to post?

If you're so important and so busy, isn't it a waste of your time?

As it is, your 'results' are completely valueless as they can't be audited. They might as well be the fiction they appear. You haven't even stated the opening and closing levels.

You don't have to prove or disprove anything, but there is clearly a reason for you to post them here or you wouldn't bother. What bothers me is that your numbers have no background to them and your post reads like an advert, all the more so as you huff and puff about how you don't have any more time to convince anyone who questions how reliable they are.

My proof.

Hey Guys,

Here are my results from the system I made up when I was on the bus. It took me 15 or 20 minutes to come up with but it was worth it. Here is the PROOF that I am an expert trader.

My personal trades with my own system.

March 2009 trades

02.03.09 NOK/SEK No Loss No Profit
02.03.09 USD/CHF 56 points
03.03.09 FTSE100 20 points
04.03.09 USD/JPY -13 points
05.03.09 FTSE100 No Loss No Profit
05.03.09 Dow Jones No Loss No Profit
06.03.09 Euro/USD No Loss No Profit
09.03.09 Euro/CHF 20 points
10.03.09 FTSE100 50 points
10.03.09 US TNote 20 points
11.03.09 GBP/USD -100 points
13.03.09 USD/JPY -40 points
16.03.09 Dow Jones 40 points
17.03.09 Euro Bund 200 points
17.03.09 Euro/USD No Loss No Profit
17.03.09 NOK/SEK 300 points
17.03.09 Dow Jones -100 points
17.03.09 US TNote 380 points
18.03.09 Barratt 200 points
18.03.09 Dow Jones -100 points
20.03.09 FTSE100 -100 points
23.03.09 USD/RUB unable to trade
23.03.09 USD/NOK No Loss No Profit
23.03.09 Dow Jones 80 points
24.03.09 Dow Jones -100 points
24.03.09 Dow Jones 120 points
24.03.09 GBP/USD No Loss No Profit
27.03.09 Gold -14 points

Total points profit 919

If you really want to make money, here is my real pick. I picked up Ford Motor Co. (F) at $1.55 and I am going to sit on it for the next 3 years until it is up to $20. :smart::LOL:

Hi NS100 and Experienced it All, I guess you guys don't work as you seem to spend an awful lot of time slating various opportunities that arise on this forum that perhaps don't suit you, unfortunately some of us work and can't always get to these forums.

Anyway I am not interested in trying to convince you and its not because I consider myself too important as you rant its bacause no matter what figures we post whether that be entry or exit you will slate them bacause that's what you seem to like doing and honestly most of us don't have the time for that as we have to work and get on with our lifes.

All I can say once again is that this service works for us and we are happy to recommend it as we would any other product that we were satisfied with, its making us good money and long may it continue.

Rather than slate the opportunity at every chance why don't you contact Churchills and ask them for other members details to speak to as there are many other members benefiting from this and receiving the same trades as us then at least this would convince you that I don't need to make figures like this up although judging by your previous posts I doubt it .

Anyway as I said I will post again the results at the end of April.

Experienced it all, Nice tip on Ford Motor company Good luck with that one!!!.

NS100, just got my Huff and Puff back now off to work!!!

Please, Anyone - Check my other posts, negative? Calling out all Scams!!!!

BGGH

It´s 6:30am, up early again and having a coffee because I like to work hard. It will take me all of 30 seconds to get under your skin because you still have not said one word of proof that you or Churg Strauss disease have any legit trades.

Will keep this post going for another 2 years until Ford is up to $12-15 range. See how I can give you the info. beforehand. Why don´t you give me just one pick up front. You know you are just guessing anyway..... just say it, up or down?

You say I am just being negative towards all posts... No just SCAMS, CHURG STRAUSS, MITCHELL FINCH (Previously MORGAN FINCH... and the losers didn´t even change the site!) Royal Petroleum and every other b.s. restricted stock scam. Is this bad info. for you??

Good luck Churg... no one is going to listen to BGGH... ever! Give it up :LOL:

Morning experienced it all,

WOW how much coffee have you drunk this morning what a lot of ranting and all positive for a change!!!.

It may interest you to know I'm not and never have been part of Churchill Strauss we are purely customers of their's and as its working for us I see no reason not to recommend their services on this forum.

There is no benefit to us whether you join or not so if your clearly not interested then dont join it.

As to being a scam I always thought people lost money on a scam, we have been clients of Churchill Strauss since December and whether you believe this or not we have made the membership fee back
over five times and no before you say it I'm not going to post my bank statements etc etc.

Thank you to the forum members that have PM me and I can understand why you do not want to get involved in some of these posters rants.

I mentioned earlier rather than rant on and on why don't you just contact Churchill Strauss direct and ask for other recommendations other than us, we know there's quite a few other members doing the same as us and benefiting from this.

To all other forum members interested I will post results we have gained from Churchill Strauss at the end of April trading.

Thanks
BIGGH

Morning experienced it all,

WOW how much coffee have you drunk this morning what a lot of ranting and all positive for a change!!!.

It may interest you to know I'm not and never have been part of Churchill Strauss we are purely customers of their's and as its working for us I see no reason not to recommend their services on this forum.

There is no benefit to us whether you join or not so if your clearly not interested then dont join it.

As to being a scam I always thought people lost money on a scam, we have been clients of Churchill Strauss since December and whether you believe this or not we have made the membership fee back
over five times and no before you say it I'm not going to post my bank statements etc etc.

Thank you to the forum members that have PM me and I can understand why you do not want to get involved in some of these posters rants.

I mentioned earlier rather than rant on and on why don't you just contact Churchill Strauss direct and ask for other recommendations other than us, we know there's quite a few other members doing the same as us and benefiting from this.

To all other forum members interested I will post results we have gained from Churchill Strauss at the end of April trading.

Thanks
BIGGH

Can´t you just give me a couple trades that you get for tomorrow??? Its not like I am going to run out make purchases that change the market on you! Share some future info. and prove something. Then people will listen.

Hello to all on here. I have read the many posts on here about Churchill and would like to know if there are any other devlopments with them and are we able to have the list of trades for April as we saw for March.

Hello to all on here. I have read the many posts on here about Churchill and would like to know if there are any other devlopments with them and are we able to have the list of trades for April as we saw for March.

How do trade lists show anything if they are from the past? Anyone can look up the history of the market and show you how they made profits. Can´t you show me a sample of trades for the future??? Show that you have some type of information that is useful!

"£3000 per week TAX FREE for a few hours 'work' doesn't seem fair!"

You only have to see how their services are marketed to realise their game..........

Basically, get rich quick with virtually no effort. Yep, that sounds possible :)

Sorry. I am not in the market of doing trades and do not have the experience of it but may look at it. I have heard of Churchill and would like to see evidence of their trading as proof of what they can do. I have worked in business and bought and invested in a few, I have always insisted that I have a look at their past trading to see if they are worth while getting into, it is basic business sence.

Sorry. I am not in the market of doing trades and do not have the experience of it but may look at it. I have heard of Churchill and would like to see evidence of their trading as proof of what they can do. I have worked in business and bought and invested in a few, I have always insisted that I have a look at their past trading to see if they are worth while getting into, it is basic business sence.

Be careful. Anyone can show how well they did using "past trades". How about making them put their money where there mouth is and let you in on their future trades.

I posted on here at the end of April to buy Ford Motor Co. (F. NYSE /patting myself on the back! :cheesy: I got in at $1.50) and I didn´t charge 2K upfront. But the guy arguing on behalf of Churchill didn´t give me a single trade.

I will give everyone another "freebie", it might sound crazy but Sportingbet PLC (SBT.L) is a stock to watch (im in at 0.42p). The U.S. congress, led by the Finance Chairman B. Frank, is pushing to overturn the UIGEA which currently makes online gambling illegal.

I know people in this thread are mostly into FX but I just figured I would throw it out there. I would love to see at least ONE person that makes all these claims about how rich they get in FX give me some trades up-front, before I shell out 2K!

I am now coming clean! I have been doing this with Churchill Strass for 3 months and wanted to see what other people thought. We paid them £2500 and have put in £1500. I have £51 left!

Cant get hold of anybody from the company despite leaving many messages. Basically dont touch this company with a barge poll. No customer service.

I have been told that they deal with the banks when doing this, do I need to say more. We have recieved about two trades a week sometimes, if they are dealing with the banks it would be really bad to recieve only this amount of business in a week.

We sometimes recieved texts from them saying sell at say 15000 for example. The trade may be at 15050 but has already fallen 200 points that day.

Other days I watched and waited for texts when I had seen 4 markets with a movement of 450 points, no text arrived. If they knew what they were doing surely they would have at least seen one of these markets move at the start of the day.

They adverise stating that you dont need to know how the system works just follow their texts. Fair enough you may think. On some trades with 100 profit they say move your stop loss up to make 50 profit. Other times no text at all and you are left wondering what to do.

The little profits I did make were through making my own movements in the market. Many of their trades loose straight away and dont even go into the profit zone. I learnt to watch trades and if I had done the opposite to what they had said I would have been a rich man.

I will not be trading again with them.

If anybody from Churchill reads this listen to your answer phone, send me a PM or just plain give me a call!

Been with churchill for a while now, March was profitable, April (in case anyone's wondering why no results were published) was a losing month, although they will deny it. After the first couple of trades in May I've just been monitoring the trades and not placing any as they STILL seem to be on a bad run. No good trying to ask for a refund as you can never get hold of anyone. Anyone interested in May results??

Please feel free to post the results for May, I know that anyone from Churchill wont as it is another poor month.

I am looking into the case that they may have obtained money by deception, ie took our money and ran with it. I often find in my business that if people owe money they some how never answer the phone or reply to emails and this seems to be the case.

They posted a trade yesterday and quickly cancelled it as 'their system' must have given the wrong information as the trade bombed within 15 mins. Their trades normally take a day to bomb out but they beat the record with this one.

text from churchill this morning locking in 180 points on gbp/usd .... this is disgusting. The trade was clearly stopped out at -200 points (100 pips) yesterday - anyone else agree with this??

Totally agree, and whats worse is out of two trades, and after weeks and weeks of unsustainable losses, i had just enough left in the bank to choose ONE of the two trades yesterday. Hey presto, i chose the AUS dollar trade and watched another two hundred points run quickly down the toilet.
I didn't have enough funds to get on the GBP/USD trade (after being completely wiped out with their losing trades no less than FOUR TIMES) so i have'nt looked, but if you got stopped out, then in my experience thats VERY common, has happened to me many times where they text you as normal, as if the trade is still running, yet the price hit the stop loss ages before.
Lets go to Colchester and meet Mr Manning shall we?

Sorry to hear about all of your problems but many people on this thread have been warning about what was likely to happen.

In future, don't get sucked in by the get-rich-quick-and-easy guys. 50% of them are scammers, 49% of them will lose you money although they'll talk an excellent game and the final 1% will make you money. However, probability suggests you either won't find the 1% or will go broke trying the other 99% before you do.

Learn to be a cynic when it comes to money and the markets. I admit it's not the best outlook to have on life but it will save you lots of cash.

Totally agree and we only have ourselves to blame. I throw all get rich quick marketing flyers etc in the bin, whether its Spam email or letters through my door. However this one had a 3rd party endorsement attached to it from a friend or at least someone i feel i know quite well as a professional businessman so i gave it a shot. Its been very very very expensive, totally wiped out all my trading funds, and much more besides. I still feel i can trust the person who endorsed this product and recommended it to me, and hope and pray that their good results (which i have seen on paper, but never experienced first hand) come back soon. Even if it does, i will have to watch painfully without trading for many months before i will have this kind of money to trade with again. Very sad and disappointing.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REQUEST

Hi Jerry,RedBlue and the many others on this topic.
I have a very important request here, i want to hear from anyone who has lost money by following the diabolical trades given out by Churchill Strauss.
PLEASE PM ME with the amount you have lost and over what period.
There is a strong chance (according to my lawyer) that the money you have lost can be completely reimbursed by the company but in order to find out if this is possible i need to know how many people are involved and how much money has been lost.
Please get in touch asap if this interests you.
thanks

Re: Churchill Strauss

still getting these emails and my surprised that darren autoresponder is sending them out

i have read the other thread because i google search it and found it

their results seem to good to be true thats why i googled them