Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
see attached image for better comprehension

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together, if we can resist it.

Suggestions: Stay with overall strategy.
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2,hits back below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.64660
In compliance with forum rules: external links to proof of results removed)

If your instinct still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.64610.

2. Warning: There maybe panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.65372

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky to do that.

Attachments

• nov5.jpg
    nov5.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 195
nov6

I am sorry no image attached.

Today's Trading strategy: Our Strategy today is to SELL or else avoid markets all together, if we can resist it.

Stop loss level is at 1.66360

I am sorry there is no chart analysis append because I am running late.

3 weeks Results

Since I have started publishing my trading journals result is
is 1,385 pips for 15 trading days or 92 pips per day.

the method don't rely on who believe it or not;
----------------------------------------------------------------------
As promised I have just compiled free ebook on:
"The Laid up Wealth of the Sinners
The aftermath of 2008 Financial Crisis."

This is free step -by-step instructions on how I use the method described
on this thread to embark on a journey to start laying claims to share of the
billion dollar signal /financial broker markets.

Even those who think that they are sinners or don't believe, need to have a look
at this free document and see what went wrong or what is still wrong with
their current methods, if they are not getting good pips from the market at the moment.

Have not all sinned as stated in The Bible ?

Paul

All have sinned, but some have come to repent of it.:D and became righteous in their ways,
otherwise there will be no need for God to laid up the wealth of sinners and made it available for the righteous.

That is why even sinners still have a chance, if they repent(y)

There was no post or trading for me yesterday
-------------------------------

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together, if we can resist it.

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, and 3 hits back below -100% levels. As at the time of typing, this is the condition fractal 1, and 2; with the exception of fractal 3: Preferrable buying points is from 66150.

If your instinct still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.66100.

2. Warning: There maybe further panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.66860

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky to do that.

If you need proof you can auto trade this journal direct with your demo or live trade via zulutrade - thanks

Attachments

• nov10.jpg
    nov10.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 190
There was no post or trading for me yesterday
-------------------------------

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, and 3 hits back below -100% levels. As at the time of typing, this is the condition fractal 1, and 2; with the exception of fractal 3: Preferrable buying points is from 66150.

If you need proof you can auto trade this journal direct with your demo or live trade via zulutrade - thanks

Returned 115pips yesterday.
Next update will be 9:30 GMT
As promised - Free ebook: on "laid up wealth of sinners up for grab by the righteous" now ready!

In the spirit of this thread:

Jesus came upon a small crowd who had surrounded a young woman they believed to be an adulteress. They were preparing to stone her to death.

To calm the situation, Jesus said: "Whoever is without sin among you, let them cast the first stone."

Suddenly, an old lady at the back of the crowd picked up a huge rock and lobbed it at the young woman, scoring a direct hit on her head. The unfortunate young lady collapsed dead on the spot.

Jesus looked over towards the old lady and said: "Do you know, Mother, sometimes you really **** me off. :cheers:

Jesus came upon a small crowd who had surrounded a young woman they believed to be an adulteress. They were preparing to stone her to death.

To calm the situation, Jesus said: "Whoever is without sin among you, let them cast the first stone."

Suddenly, an old lady at the back of the crowd picked up a huge rock and lobbed it at the young woman, scoring a direct hit on her head. The unfortunate young lady collapsed dead on the spot.

Jesus looked over towards the old lady and said: "Do you know, Mother, sometimes you really **** me off. :cheers:

Shame on you

You asked for proof, I gave you proof, you conspire with moderator, that doesn't help, you now want stones to stone the thread on what:D:D:D:D

Are you also trading for one of these collapsed banks or you are a front runner for funds
of funds for another funds of funds that handed money to Madoff?

I just don't get it what a clawn is doing trading

Nov 11

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, and 3 hits back below -100% levels. As at the time of writing this report there is a high degree of whipsaws and disorderliness in all the fractals or network of the market.

Possible buy entry position is at 67130

2. Warning: There maybe further panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

There is no analysis for selling since it is not part of my overall trading strategy
for this day.

Have a nice day!
If you can't trade it, leave your question here. I will answer it, if it is
not an insult.

Shame on you

You asked for proof, I gave you proof, you conspire with moderator, that doesn't help, you now want stones to stone the thread on what:D:D:D:D

Are you also trading for one of these collapsed banks or you are a front runner for funds
of funds for another funds of funds that handed money to Madoff?

I just don't get it what a clawn is doing trading

If you are entitled to post jokes here, so am I.

You mention Bernard Madoff often, you are aware that there is more to the markets than him?

You appear to have a very minimal understanding of the financial markets and life in general.

But you like things in black and white, right and wrong, good and evil, nice and simple.

It is in your simplistic nature.

You have provided no basis or proof of your methodolgy. Saying that you have doesn't make it so, nobody with an ounce of intelligence will take you at your word, we're not here to do Bible studies.

My trading system encapsulates linear regression, not that I need to justify or explain anything to you.

I'm not offering my system in exchange for cash. I trade. I do not attempt to con people into buying my snake oil.

The burden of proof is on you. If you declare something, let's see the evidence and facts.

But that's too scray for your kind.

So your next reply I will take as a joke and post back accordingly.:D

If you are entitled to post jokes here, so am I.

You mention Bernard Madoff often, you are aware that there is more to the markets than him? You appear to have a very minimal understanding of the financial markets and life in general.

There you go again. Are you saying the banks and academic institutions, the secular
intelligentials, fund managers, were not investing with him?

Where is the wisdom in their regression lines or knowledge they claim to have authority on. This is how his name came up. Now what is wrong in discussing what went wrong by funds of funds manager that were selling REAL SNAKE OIL IN THE FORM OF INVESTMENTS DERIVED FROM MATHEMATICAL MODELS, aka regression which they knew are not working but turn the money over to Madoff. I am not the one that exposed that method of investments. It is a public knowlege.

Even here someone was boasting of about his experience in trading for banks and ability to move markets, which I said that may be correct if he is moving the funds via Madoff. You punch my own method but you do not want me to mention about yours.

On my method.

You are getting my method right. I need not to know anything deep about markets.
All I need to know is when actions of those who moves markets are irrational, unrighteous, disorderly, reckless, greedy and not consistent with what is in the Bible,
according to time to sow and harvest. Once detected, I stay away from the market.

The grace to avoid the temptation of not going into markets in those bad times
comes from God. I don't mix words only you people tried and tried to twist my words.

In academic books it is called crowd behaviour. The only diference is that secular knowledge advices people to move in the same direction even when the entire crowd are grossly wrong in their knowledge of the laws of nature.

You cannot argue that the entire world cannot be worng. They were wrong in 2008 about the markets - we all saw it. A whole nation and the world could grossly be irrational and reckless, yet they think they are the best breed on earth, and carry crowds along blindly.

If the crisis did not happen how could we know who and who preach regression model in public put invest with Madoff, yet you are proud here to be defending past actions
and methods of the so-called expert traders.

If I have a system that works exactly the opposit of what the body of science
thinks things should work, I don't see any argument or you are asking for proof. You don't need to if you think I am wrong.

There should actually not any argument on this thread . I don't waste time reading thread that want things for free I have a system which detect when your actions and expectations becomes unrighteous and greedy. If you want free stuff there are threads run by the likes fo foredog or so, go there and grab a quickie road to ruins.

But you like things in black and white, right and wrong, good and evil, nice and simple.
It is in your simplistic nature.

You have provided no basis or proof of your methodolgy. Saying that you have doesn't make it so, nobody with an ounce of intelligence will take you at your word, we're not here to do Bible studies.

You ask for basis or proof I provided you with them Bible verses and references, but you said you don't want to accept them. So what now? Are you my God?

We are not here to study Bible.
This is why I called you clawn. On what basis do you have to ask for proof on this thread.

I gave links to my sites, etc, people conspired behind the scene and called for banning
now you come again and you are asking for the same proof like typical Pharisees.

If I say here is the link to study more - you turn around and laugh and call for banning cos I am selling snake oil - Typical of a clawn.

My trading system encapsulates linear regression, not that I need to justify or explain anything to you.

I should be bold to discuss where other people can read about such systems, if I were you. I am bold to always say I use chaos theory to detect when market participants are grossly irrational, greedy and unrighteous in their expectations of the markets. You will find indicators of of irrational behaviours and expectations in the Bible principles of sowing and reaping, and what we should do to avoid such markets.

Now where can we read about your methods or your successes in the last 4 years including 2008? You can PM your site I will go and have a look.

I'm not offering my system in exchange for cash. I trade. I do not attempt to con people into buying my snake oil.

The burden of proof is on you . If you declare something, let's see the evidence and facts.

No, the body of proof is not on me but you trying to wrangle your way out of your clawnish behaviour here- "like my mehtod encapsulates regression - regression of what?

I can tear down your method in a second if you tell what it does. I will expose the weakiness, and lies at least to retail traders and speculators if you tell me what your method measures exactly. Let us be serious and discuss academically, I will tell you what is wrong with your statistics at least from the point of view of a retail trader.

Here is the trick.

Speculation is about betting whether actions or decisions of primary market movers are wrong or right it is as simple as that. That is where you are right about my simplicity you are making fun of.

Primary market could either be right or wrong. so It is either black or white, righteous or unrighteous, certain or uncertain, orderly or disorderly >>>>>>>>this what science called the study of chaos.

You believe me or not is irrelevant to the theory. And I have cracked it. Go to my site, if you are so kin to know more or simply shut up if you don't have anymore to say. Do come here and start telling me about statistics or asking for proof.

It is better to rob snake oil in people's eyes to open their understanding on how they can predict when your regression method will fail you than to give them something for free and held them back in blindness.

I am not an apologetic christian who just woke up and said Eureka! I found solution to speculate markets using the Bible. You see the funny part of you guys views is that I said there is something grossly wrong with secular methods of sepeculating, you are asking me for proofs of what you don't believe or will ever want to understand. Yet you want me to think you are highly intelligent, because you using regression equations

You think I have not use them in the past?

Here is the joke you ask for:

I once asked my first and only forex teachers why people uses Fibonancci, he said because that is what the banks and everyone uses. Once prices hits
fibo levels it bounces off etc. I said really in wonderment! I don't believe that. I don't even need to argue about them or use them or defend them. If you think this thread
is wrong why border?

Most probably regression lines and fibos disappeared from trading chart in 2008! The banks too did not trade that year, etc.

If you need more joke I will tell you how I asked God to turn CCI into a Rod of Moses for me, so that if I hit it on the ground - walla I will be seeing through the markets.

Laugh - But God did, he opened my eyes to see how people have been mis-using the indicator for years! The is our God - He who turns complex problem into simple things!
He merely asked Joshua to match around the walls of Jerico 7 times and every thing came tumbling down. He who command the entire universe, and seperate the red sea.

Now you think His knowledge cannot be used to speculate your misbehaviours and
sins in the markets? You are a joke and a clawn indeed. Wake up, you believe in my method or not the world does not revolve around you. Go somewhere else to play!

Need more joke?

Last edited:
F*cked,

thank you, that was funny, a bit long, but funny never the less.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

More please!

Did you ever stand in a park with a placard ranting and raving about the end of the world?

My first I must be the devil I know not what I do joke, I thought was funny, but you thought I should be ashamed of myself. Well I'm a hardcore atheist, so that's wasted on me. So for others that may have missed it:

Jesus looked over towards the old lady and said: "Do you know, Mother, sometimes you really **** me off.

Now here's a good one.

A group of Christian slaves are waiting in the amphitheatre's dungeons about to be thrown into the arena to the lions.

One of the slaves looks up into the arena and exclaims;

"Oh no, the lions are wearing condoms!"

By the way F*cked, when you asked what is 'regression', you should have paid closer attention, 'linear regression' is a form of statistical modeling, I encorporate standard errors to analyse extensions of price. That oversimplifies it, but I think it is necessary that I do that for you.

I'm glad that I was able to educate you.

I recommend the film 'Religulous' by Bill Maher, to all.

F*cked,

More please!

Did you ever stand in a park with a placard ranting and raving about the end of the world?

My first I must be the devil I know not what I do joke, I thought was funny, but you thought I should be ashamed of myself. Well I'm a hardcore atheist, so that's wasted on me. So for others that may have missed it:

Jesus looked over towards the old lady and said: "Do you know, Mother, sometimes you really **** me off.

Now here's a good one.

A group of Christian slaves are waiting in the amphitheatre's dungeons about to be thrown into the arena to the lions.

By the way F*cked, when you asked what is 'regression', you should have paid closer attention, 'linear regression' is a form of statistical modeling, I encorporate standard errors to analyse extensions of price. That oversimplifies it, but I think it is necessary that I do that for you.

Educate me on what it? You have not been able to do that, cos you don't know why you use regression. Why do you need to measure errors, what are your indicators for errors?

Stop throwing insults just to cover your inability to explain why you use regression models. Just answer the question in a any average person will understand the wisdom behind your model.

Be serious I told you I want to punch the foolishness in your regression method. Let us debate it now.

F*cked,

More please!

Now here's a good one.

Educate me on what it? You have not been able to do that, cos you don't know why you use regression. Why do you need to measure errors, what are your indicators for errors?

Stop throwing insults just to cover your inability to explain why you use regression models. Just answer the question in a any average person will understand the wisdom behind your model.

Be serious I told you I want to punch the foolishness in your regression method. Let us debate it now.

F*cked,

that was lame, you usually spend a lot more time and expend more conviction with your amusing reposts, you seem to have lost your way, let me shepherd you toward the path of the righteous pee pee taker.

When you arrive at the stage of being able to laugh at yourself, you will then come to realize your preposterous nature and the error of your ways.

And I will forgive you.

Humour courtesy of Jay Leno:

"The U.S. Cardinals said they are going to develop a code of ethics to help them deal with the sexual scandal. Wait a minute, I thought their already was a code of ethics, it's called the Bible."

"As you've probably heard, the Pope has asked all the Cardinals to return to Rome. You know how they got them all to come back? They told them that there was going to be a performance by the Vienna Boys Choir."

"Pope has called all the U.S. cardinals back to the Vatican. He's going to have Italy's top soccer coach talk to them. I believe the topic is how to do your job without using your hands."

"Isn't it crazy with all these church scandals? I'm beginning to understand how all those Bibles ended up in hotel rooms."

OK F*cked, put some effort into it, and make me laugh. :D:D:D

PS:

DO YOU WANT ME TO EDUCATE YOU AS TO THE MEANING OF STANDARD ERRORS? (IT IS NOT AN INDICATOR AS YOU CLEARLY THINK, I'M TEMPTED TO LAUGH AT YOU, BUT THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING).

WOULD IT HELP IF I PUNCHED OUT THE FOOLISHNESS COWERING WITHIN YOUR MIND? :smart::smart::smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.