Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcta, as I've said before, you disgust me because you abuse the gullible and ignorant by trying to charge them money for your "interpretation" of biblical texts.
If you dropped the word of god cra* I personally would have no objections to your ramblings and wouldn't express my opinions. It's your attempted exploitation of the less intelligent that I find sickening.
Even if your god existed does anyone seriously think (s)he would use cryptic messages embedded in ancient texts for use in market trading thousands of years later?
Believe that and you are an idiot.
It really is as simple as that.

PS I am not calling you an idiot. I think you are very manipulative and exploitive. You know full well that you speak unmitigated drivel.

Last edited:
Sorry mate - it just doesn't really work that way. If your theories are any good you should be able to justify and defend them without losing it. Where you have gone wrong is in failing to back up all the waffle with simple, concise analysis. There's just a lot of noise, vague references to the bible and bizarre stuff about fractals. It might work in a church pulpit but in case the modern world is a touch alien to you, these days less and less people go to church to hear that kind of thing, so even there the target audience is dwindling.

GJ

Nay man!
1. You do not have understanding of what is chaos theory or fractal, now you call it vague. If you simply offer your alternate opinion that is fine by me but not by throwing insults because someone is showing you correctly what you think in a wrong way in the past or don't even have a clue about.

2. Even if we have to go by academic ways, you don't say show me facts when you cannot read or comprehend facts and still ask me to defend what you cannot comprehend. Is that how knowledge works in your world?

3. If you say this guy is mad, I cannot read his thread you come back and read and post and argue foolishly, and turn around and say I am the one who is foolish. So what we talking about.

4. You cannot prove that what I said is wrong, you talk and cry like babies, etc.

5. You deviate from thread easily with insults,
6. some will wake up the middle of nightmare of losing trades and visit to start shouting na, nana, na. and hitting their heads on the wall about how they hate Bible and such other people should follow suit.

I can go and on how some of you have riddicle yourself just for your sins.

Call it commercial or what you want, even some of you still front for people like madoff and go on decieving people in the streets that you can trade for them very well. If you can do that what about me?

The thread did not say come and buy trading course. Now why are you guys afraid?
Because it will open the eyes of people who have been following your useless trade calls
for them to stand on their own. But you cannot stop that, cos one way or another your methods are not profitable in long run.

fcta, as I've said before, you disgust me because you abuse the gullible and ignorant by trying to charge them money for your "interpretation" of biblical texts.
If you dropped the word of god cra* I personally would have no objections to your ramblings and wouldn't express my opinions. It's your attempted exploitation of the less intelligent that I find sickening.
Even if your god existed does anyone seriously think (s)he would use cryptic messages embedded in ancient texts for use in market trading thousands of years later?
Believe that and you are an idiot.
It really is as simple as that.

PS I am not calling you an idiot. I think you are very manipulative and exploitive. You know full well that you speak unmitigated drivel.

Another deviation from the challenge. You don't want to take up the challenge or
what?

You are simply unable to rely on your false and fake knowledge of hyper modern age.

While I know that the God of yesterday, is the same today and tomorrow, his instructions to always separate disorderliness, recklessness, uncertainties, is universal, it never got old, until the end of time. But your modern knowledge cannot even tell us anything that are not fakes and lies.

You said I am manipulative. Of what? People here have minds of their own. Who appointed you to be speaking for them.

Are you not insulting the intellegent of people here who are able to open a demo account, or even deposit funds to decide for themselve?

what are you afraid?, ok I will manipulate them to adopt Bible to trade? is that?
Then you are not serious because they will know by themselves either from here or elsewhere that they can use the Bible to trade

why worry about what you cannot win

That one from 29/10

This one from today. Anyone spot the difference? Yes, well done, gold star, the stoploss level on cable has moved an astounding 12.2 pips. Awesome. Market's going garrity, RBS shares doen 13%, BoE might announce more QE this week potentially, FOMC coming up, and all they do is move the stoploss and spam out the same message?

Personally I think that if God did exist he'd not be keen to put his name to something as frankly retarded as this. Leaving aside any religious / fractal / pseudometaphysical aspects of this guy's work, the simple fact is he has zero clue what is driving the markets right now.

Please accept my apologies if this seems harsh, but the simple fact is - it's not harsh FTC - you, in the nicest possible sense, are a deluded buffoon.

That said, I hope you luck into a profitable day today, cos that's the sort of guy I am.

Good Karma

GJ

You did not have time to read and get meaning out
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...interested-what-i-am-doing-63.html#post961802

1. I said buying is good when all Fractal fell back to -100%

2. price moved back 63523
3. stoploss for those buying in the morning should be at 1.63493

Of course the pattern of analysis is the same not complext or confusing
because it is one objective from now till 2014 (6-7years from)

Because participants exhibit the same disorderly and irrational
behaviours because of their lack of knowledge of where the market is going.

No, and No, details are not discussed in public forums.
Hope you make nice pips and make peace with yourself

So wazz"up at the
F oolish C hristian T raders A ssociation.

This has to be the funniest thread on t2w
I think he is deluded enough to belive we take his rantings seriously

So wazz"up at the
F oolish C hristian T raders A ssociation.

This has to be the funniest thread on t2w
I think he is deluded enough to belive we take his rantings seriously

Lol
I do not take any of you serious. My sig said it all.
Because at a point you have no choice but to keep coming here when you are
confused with your trades or woke up with nightmare that you are losing
trades .............

fcta,

You are being baited. I am glad that you feel tranquil about it because it won't stop. You are not the first and you will not be the last. It will teach you humility, if nothing else.

well I ademit I've had a bit of fun, but to be fair I also made a serious point in my last post. This is a forum where the culture is one of robust debate, and where people feel strongly enough there are provisions for private, self moderated threadds. I happen to think that bible related trading is a concept that would fit well with that, and if I came across someone's private thread on the subject then fair do's - not for me to interfere.

But out on the public boards I'm afraid it's just tough poo poo - we all get shot down from time to time, and that's just life.

The fact is this guy has a commercial website that he's linking to, every other post. Normally those links get deleted by T2W management anyway, so he's doing well to still have them in there. Mostly because non of us have reported him.

Anyway - I have a feeling I'm gonna get bored soon. And once myself and Mr Charts get bored of the thread it may struggle for readership anyway, who knows

Just my $0.02

GJ

What these people haven't learned to do is to play the baiters at their own game. Follow them around the site and onto their own threads and try to bite harder. Maybe they can and maybe they won't be good enough, but it would make the site more fun.

We'd see how Mr Charts would like to see God hammered down his throat every time he posted. :D

What these people haven't learned to do is to play the baiters at their own game. Follow them around the site and onto their own threads and try to bite harder. Maybe they can and maybe they won't be good enough, but it would make the site more fun.

We'd see how Mr Charts would like to see God hammered down his throat every time he posted. :D

Errr....god is being hammered down the throats of anyone reading this thread by....fcta. Not anybody else.
fcta's whole trading basis is, purportedly.....god.
What I object to, as I've said ad nauseam, is fcta's using religion to sell his wares to people of limited intellect.
If he merely wanted to logically and rationally explain what he does and why, then fair enough.
His totally ridiculous attacks and baseless accusations on several members who reject his gibberish demonstrate his ignorance or even his attempts to "bait" them.
If I actually wanted to "bait" fcta I would be far more subtle.
And do a much better job of it.
But why should I want to do that, anyway.

If you are being sensible then most people on these boards will react sensibly.
That's fair.
If you are being ridiculous then most people on these boards will react with ridicule.
That's also fair.

Richard aka :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Errr....god is being hammered down the throats of anyone reading this thread by....fcta. Not anybody else.
fcta's whole trading basis is, purportedly.....god.

Richard aka :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I know that he is the one doing the hammering. Make sure that he stays here and doesn't go hammering on other peoples threads.

I've tried to read his stuff and my opinion is that if you are trying to help anyone who does read it and believes it, well, you won't be able to.

well I ademit I've had a bit of fun, but to be fair I also made a serious point in my last post. This is a forum where the culture is one of robust debate, and where people feel strongly enough there are provisions for private, self moderated threadds. I happen to think that bible related trading is a concept that would fit well with that, and if I came across someone's private thread on the subject then fair do's - not for me to interfere.

But out on the public boards I'm afraid it's just tough poo poo - we all get shot down from time to time, and that's just life.

The fact is this guy has a commercial website that he's linking to, every other post. Normally those links get deleted by T2W management anyway, so he's doing well to still have them in there. Mostly because non of us have reported him.

Anyway - I have a feeling I'm gonna get bored soon. And once myself and Mr Charts get bored of the thread it may struggle for readership anyway, who knows

Just my $0.02

GJ

GammarJammar, it is a pity that you left out good chunck of this thread and started weaping up sentiments about commercial links.

You first advise people not to pay attention that I am delude. You ask for proof
and I gave you. You left your original intention to desuade people from reading
the thread now to commercial links and T2W management.

There is nothing commercial about my thread or post except when you asked for proofs I showed you where you can verify results. Can you back your claims up exactly how my post and thread has turned commercial

Who is now playing the game?

In terms of robust debate none of you, no single person here except one or two person have been able to contribute meaningful, to my alternate way of using choas theory to isolate disorderliness, errors, uncertainties, fuzziness, recklessness, and of cause, greediness that causes ruins to most traders.

I am also actually suprise that T2W management have not been able to bring people like to book for no other reason besides most of you are parts and percel of the
management. Is your behaviour not actually making ridicule of T2W management?

Do you go about shouting na, na, na,na, na, because you don't understand something or feel threaned.

Look at facts: I knew very well that T2W has one of the best and highest number
of experience trader in the world. So before I came here to post, I have long prepared
myself to show people a better way to speculate markets.

You think I am worried when people like you are supposed to be experience and contribute positively to the advancement of knowledge stand in the way of it?
You cannot stand and block through knowledge.

There are large multitude of crowd I will be reaching via TV, newspaper in your
local country, word of mouth, etc, church to church, etc. What will you do about
that?

I post here out of gratitude of God so that you are not left behind and in the dark
so that when you will be judged you will not say I am not aware of this method.

You can also Access the same trades results at:
Interested in performances?

Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque
-------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

Today's trade looks like that of yesterday, please read the chart
before arriving at wrong conclusion

Suggestions: Stay with overall strategy.
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, 3 hits back below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.63560

If your instinct still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.63217

2. Warning: There maybe panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.64220.

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky to do that.

if you cannot buy GBP/USD look at other option like Crude oil, Eur/usd, gas, all are showing good behaviour for a buy at the moment.

Attachments

• gbp-usd-3Nov-2009.jpg
    gbp-usd-3Nov-2009.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 182
Last edited by a moderator:
You can also Access the same trades results at:
Interested in performances?

Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque
-------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

Today's trade looks like that of yesterday, please read the chart
before arriving at wrong conclusion

Suggestions: Stay with overall strategy.
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, 3 hits back below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.63560

If your instinct still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.63217
2. Warning: There maybe panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.64220.

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky to do that.

if you cannot buy GBP/USD look at other option like Crude oil, Eur/usd, gas, all are showing good behaviour for a buy at the moment.

Ok this is now getting really idiotic - the market was MILES BELOW that level when you posted this. You really have no clue do you?

Ok this is now getting really idiotic - the market was MILES BELOW that level when you posted this. You really have no clue do you?

Let us talk serious now.
You joined this forum in (Join Date: Sep 2004)
I have never heard of online trading, not until late 2005. so you are just one year in knowing about trading before me, assuming that was the year you started. If not maybe couple of years down the line.

What makes you think you know this game more than me and you have the gut to call me idiot at your own free will?

Did you have a look at the chart?
If you did can you please post an alternate and better method you would have used to tackle the present market. What are you trading now?

You cannot move markets you can only have strategy to trade, avoid it, or consolidate losses and proifts. I do not want to call you foolish names, because I believe God did not make you to be the way youu are right now except you are fustrated by yourself.

Hmmm,

I'm not one to judge and I agree the results speak for themselves.

If you can stomach a 700+ drawdown (and thats just in the first 3 weeks) then all I can say is you better nerves then me.

Closed positions 12940.0 Pips $10388.7
Open positions -226.0 Pips -$2263.9
Total 12714.0 Pips $8124.8
Pips 12714.0
Profit $8,124.79
Trades 33
Average pips/trade 385.3
Winning trades 29 (87.9%)
Average trade time 40.6 hours
Maximum drawdown -730 pips
Subscribed users 0
Has live users No
Ranking 1565
Running weeks 3

Let us talk serious now.
You joined this forum in (Join Date: Sep 2004)
I have never heard of online trading, not until late 2005. so you are just one year in knowing about trading before me, assuming that was the year you started. If not maybe couple of years down the line.

Oh dear - haven't really done your homework have you. I started working in the markets in 1993. Before the bloody internet even existed matey. First job was as a trader for a medium sized investment / custodial bank.

What makes you think you know this game more than me and you have the gut to call me idiot at your own free will?

Well I'm sure you know stuff I don't, about a great many things, but I have worked as a trader for some of the worlds largest banks and funds so maybe I know a thing or two about the markets (just don't ask my colleagues) ;)

Did you have a look at the chart?
If you did can you please post an alternate and better method you would have used to tackle the present market. What are you trading now?

Thus far mostly eurusd today, and am currently eyeing up levels in usd/zar, gbp/usd and eur/pln. I merely pointed out the ridiculousness of advising people of a stoploss level for a long cable position that was some 30 points underwater BEFORE you even sent it out. You want people on this site to take you seriously and with stuff like that the only people are going to do so are the aforementioned gullible people (who others here are trying to protect)

You cannot move markets you can only have strategy to trade, avoid it, or consolidate losses and proifts. I do not want to call you foolish names, because I believe God did not make you to be the way youu are right now except you are fustrated by yourself.

Actually to be honest I can move markets and often have done. You can't do a trade that equates to the entire volume in a given ccy pair seen in an average week without moving it a teensy little bit. But that's really not all that relevant here - well out of scope (and I'll give you a clue - it's not usually been G20 stuff that's for certain)

Honestly FCTA - I am now trying to help you. I suggested you have your own personal private thread for this stuff but that suggestion seems to be being ignored. But I can't say it more plainly - this is a forum for robust debate and the simple fact is, no-one has stepped forward in agreement with your ideas yet, largely I think because you haven't said anything of clarity.

You cite Madoff frequently and hurl thinly veiled accusations at others, which I think puts you on fairly shaky groud as things stand. At the moment you're truly doing yourself no favours.....

700+ drawdown, huh?
spanish rides again
Next thing will be a coffin trade :LOL:

Yours truly,
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

67 pages of fcta demonstrating that you can take a horse to water but you can't make a donkey drink.

(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.