• Poll closed .
Short AUD.USD [# 10FEB2010_006]

Sell @ .8740
Stop @ .8770
Target(s) @ .8720, .8700

T1 Met.

Pulling stop on remainder to .8730

Final Total for today: 10 Feb 2010

Closed all remainders... now definitely done for the day :)

-- Morning session
Long AUD.USD [Trade# 10FEB2010_001] => +10 (x)
Long GBP.USD [Trade# 10FEB2010_002] => +30 (2/3x), +65(1/3x)
Long EUR.USD [Trade# 10FEB2010_003] => +30 (2/3x), +10(1/3x)
Long GBP.USD [ORDER# 10FEB2010_004] => Did not trigger, cancelled.
Short GBP.USD [Trade# 10FEB2010_005] => BE (could have managed this trade better!)

-- Afternoon session
Short AUD.USD [Trade# 10FEB2010_006] => +20 (2/3x), +20(1/3x)
Short EUR.USD [Trade# 10FEB2010_007] => +30 (x)
Long USD.CHF [Trade# 10FEB2010_008] => +15 (2/3x), +30(1/3x)

LOL! - 1 vote till now.. that too a "No"

barryb, thanks for your "support" mate...

Well, i voted no as they have not been a help. I could've voted for the last one as i'd never follow anyone else's calls anyway, but i thought it a bit on the harsh side, as i still take an interest in this thread and it's good to see someone putting their head on the chopping block. Unfortunately Chilli, due to the lack of information on why you take your trades or how you come to decide your targets, the benefits are very limited for myself.

Well, i voted no as they have not been a help. I could've voted for the last one as i'd never follow anyone else's calls anyway, but i thought it a bit on the harsh side, as i still take an interest in this thread and it's good to see someone putting their head on the chopping board. Unfortunately Chilli, due to the lack of information on why you take your trades or how you come to decide your targets, the benefits are very limited for myself.

Fair point... however I have kept the name of the thread as "Only Walk, No Talk" for a reason. Apologies if you thought I was going to be imparting any trading education...
I can't currently, simply because I'm still learning myself :D, but it could be a possibility in the future.. :smart:

Think I'll stick to my personal desktop spreadsheets :)

I voted for the "harsh" Don't-give-a-f option, (tongue-in-cheek), as barryb points out without a context for the trades, its difficult to say for certain if they're of any use.

However, in truth, I do follow your thread, as well as leovirgos and Vacos, as its a constant reminder that winning at trading is a reality. These kinds of threads are inspirational.

Yes i appreciate the 'no talk' aspect of it, refreshing to be honest. However i didn't understand why you stopped posting when there was a lack of replies, i assumed you were doing it as a form of record keeping, for your own benefit.

I'm with Barry in as much as I wouldn't take anyone elses calls period, but I do find it a fascinating reference point; looking at others' calls/trading/journals vis a vis my own decisions...however, it can be distracting so from here on in I reckon I'll just clock in at the end of the evening to look at others methods...
Good to see your trading is going well buddy. :)

sorry, meant to add I voted yes