Charting the levels

I do enjoy a bit of soybean action! never been a fan of FX altho i do see the appeal for many people. Will have a look for some individual stocks to post up if anyone is interested?

I do enjoy a bit of soybean action! never been a fan of FX altho i do see the appeal for many people. Will have a look for some individual stocks to post up if anyone is interested?

Yep, post any chart of any market. Put the name of the market in the Title section and then people can pick and choose what they decide to look at.

With apologies to Genics (Lol) gbpusd has established a nice downtrend to 30min chart now and now finding support at the pre-identified area C in the screenshots posted earlier, whose potential RBS zone runs 6213-6157...a 50+ pip bounce has resulted so far.

nice set up on usdchf

Attachments

• usdchf.gif
    usdchf.gif
    42.2 KB · Views: 214
2 tier box play. if price gets rejected at current level (this afternoon) we are going back for a test of the lows. decent break above 9400 look for 9900.

Attachments

• dj.jpg
    dj.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 207
Cable monthly

Don't know if anyone else is watching this TF, but I am keeping my eye on it.

Mark.

Attachments

• Cable Monthly.JPG
    Cable Monthly.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 239
Thoughts?

38%

Fairly decent rejections...

All dependant if it actually gets up there.

(Trying to keep this thread alive :))

Attachments

• eurofoshiz.jpg
    eurofoshiz.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 204
conf eurodullar also on the 38 fib from last fall from 13530 on the 4h 1month chart. If it gets back to 12800 arear could be good play.

Attachments

• eurdolhollar.JPG
    eurdolhollar.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 1hreurodollar.JPG
    1hreurodollar.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
The attached screenshot is the Gbpusd daily chart.

You can see that previous support level (swing lows) and the resultant potential sbr zone that falls between the green horizontal dotted lines. The steep decsending resistance t/line currently cuts through the zone (there are others less steep) and there are the following fibs in the zone;

23.6% 8667-4557 @ 5532
23.6% 7633-4557 @ 5288.

G/L

Attachments

• Daiy gbpusd.gif
    Daiy gbpusd.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 222
I dont know how to post charts? But the gbp/usd could form a nice pin on the 1hr TF, or a double top on the 5min. It seems to have good resistance around the 1.4950 figure. What does everyone think?

The attached screenshot is the Gbpusd daily chart.

You can see that previous support level (swing lows) and the resultant potential sbr zone that falls between the green horizontal dotted lines. The steep decsending resistance t/line currently cuts through the zone (there are others less steep) and there are the following fibs in the zone;

23.6% 8667-4557 @ 5532
23.6% 7633-4557 @ 5288.

G/L

That area mentioned above contained yesterday's intraday hi corresponding with the 23.6% fib of the 7516-4557 fall.

G/L

Attachments

• Daily.gif
    Daily.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 193