Censorship Thread

How much are the shares? Do you take cash:)

My pool has an investment share size of 1p.

Places are limited to my top 100 internet buddies.

I can compound 100% per week.

After 36 weeks the £1 pool will be worth 55 billion and your 1p share will be worth 550 million :love:

Capital Makes Capital :cheesy:

My pool has an investment share size of 1p.

Places are limited to my top 100 internet buddies.

I can compound 100% per week.

After 36 weeks the £1 pool will be worth 55 billion and your 1p share will be worth 550 million :love:

Capital Makes Capital :cheesy:

This projection has been photoshopped.

His super-wealthy clients, for instance, whose money he took .. say he is a liar. One has even called him a con artist.

Today, Levene is ready to answer them all and explain how and why he did it. First, though, he wants to apologise.

'I do feel sorry that I have let people down, it was never intentional,' he says.
'I will be making sure the next three or four years of my life are spent putting it right for them. I have a moral obligation to them all.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ople-Ill-right-vows-City-financier-Beano.html

Hypothetically then and in line with the current themes.
Monies paid in 250 each. Base level entry.

Is there honour amongst victims?
Should some profit at the expense of others?

Monies paid out to some members of the pool. Figs known by pool members.

If there is honour then, re-pool said monies and re-distribute to cover base level entries then divvy the rest to higher level entrants.

Is there honour amongst victims?

By definition if a punter made a profit, he, or she is no longer a victim !

I suspect you mean is there honour amongs those who profited from other peoples misery, and I suspect the answer will be a resounding NO

By definition if a punter made a profit, he, or she is no longer a victim !

I suspect you mean is there honour amongs those who profited from other peoples misery, and I suspect the answer will be a resounding NO

Zupcon, why would it be a resounding no.....there are, believe it or not, still some trustworthy and honourable people in this world who would put others before self.

Please post something constructive.

Zupcon, why would it be a resounding no.....there are, believe it or not, still some trustworthy and honourable people in this world who would put others before self.

Please post something constructive.

Time will of course tell and I hope I'm proved wrong.

If there is honour then, re-pool said monies and re-distribute to cover base level entries then divvy the rest to higher level entrants.

I think the correct way, assuming you have all relevant information, would be pro rata. Those that put in 2500 would be entitled to recover 10 times what someone who put in 250 would get.

I think the correct way, assuming you have all relevant information, would be pro rata. Those that put in 2500 would be entitled to recover 10 times what someone who put in 250 would get.

I don't quite see it this way.

I would say that those who were the most greedy should not be overly compensated to the detriment of the others.

Just my opinion of course.

I've been holding the £560 odd to buy everyone a curry, and I'm still up for that :)

Nevertheless I don't feel any moral obligation to pay anyone anything, given anyone who heeded my warning had plenty of time to get out, and some did.

I would say that those who were the most greedy should not be overly compensated to the detriment of the others.

Might not be greed, the minimum limit might have been increased for those that came in later.

There are probably laws/rules that dictate how any repayments should divided up in these types of cases.

Nevertheless I don't feel any moral obligation to pay anyone anything, given anyone who heeded my warning had plenty of time to get out, and some did.

And indeed you don't have a moral or any other obligation to do so. Honour has nothing to do with this, as some suggested. You (and I) have been made fun of, declared fools and ridiculed for trying to convince others to see the truth.

I see no reason at all to reward people who were so naive and gullibe that they believed every word that came out of wasp's mouth. They should've taken more time to consider the evidence which was provided several times. There was plenty of time and opportunity to "do the right thing". But many scoffed at your (and my) arguments and laughed away the evidence about the forged statements, the excuses, the stories,... If anybody thinks the pool members who "profited" from this owe the rest something, they have got their heads upside down.

Sorry guys, you can't have it both ways. When arabian put himself on the spot, and when I with others posted the evidence on T2W, all the rest of the pool members stayed silent for whatever reason. Despite all the warnings and all the dodgy stuff, everybody except one person decided to stay in. Except for this one person, I have absolutely no reason to feel sorry for anybody.

Just as in trading, you get out of it what you deserve.

Last edited:

That's completely correct. Now who do you think was "most greedy?"

(a) Those who bought only one share or (b) those who bought 5 and hoped for a million £ end of year?

(c) Those who got out when they felt something was not right or (d) those who stayed in hoping they would get 150K at the end of the year?

I have absolutely no sympathy for those who, despite all the evidence provided, decided to sit it out till end of year, blinded by greed. When you're in a bad trade you don't "hope for the best", but you get out asap.

And those who insist on talking about "honour", should point the finger at wasp's buddies first, KillPhil08 for example, who's always been defending him nomatter what. Being aware of the fraud and actively keeping the deceit alive, isn't necessarily less of a crime.

Last edited:
And indeed you don't have a moral or any other obligation to do so. Honour has nothing to do with this, as some suggested. You (and I) have been made fun of, declared fools and ridiculed for trying to convince others to see the truth.

I see no reason at all to reward people who were so naive and gullibe that they believed every word that came out of wasp's mouth. They should've taken more time to consider the evidence which was provided several times. There was plenty of time and opportunity to "do the right thing". But many scoffed at your (and my) arguments and laughed away the evidence about the forged statements, the excuses, the stories,... If anybody thinks the pool members who "profited" from this owe the rest something, they have got their heads upside down.

Sorry guys, you can't have it both ways. When arabian put himself on the spot, and when I with others posted the evidence on T2W, all the rest of the pool members stayed silent for whatever reason. Despite all the warnings and all the dodgy stuff, everybody except one person decided to stay in. Except for this one person, I have absolutely no reason to feel sorry for anybody.

Just as in trading, you get out of it what you deserve.

That is a disgusting attitude to take, FW, you should be ashamed of yourself. Here in the UK we strongly believe in bailing out greedy b*stards who have had thier fingers burned. I'm personally going to write to the primeminister, Gordon Brown, and ask him if the UK tax payer wouldn't mind picking up the tab for this whole sordid affair.

That is a disgusting attitude to take, FW, you should be ashamed of yourself. Here in the UK we strongly believe in bailing out greedy b*stards who have had thier fingers burned. I'm personally going to write to the primeminister, Gordon Brown, and ask him if the UK tax payer wouldn't mind picking up the tab for this whole sordid affair.

Touché :cheesy:

Once upon a time there were two little pool members and they both decided they had had enough of being in this pool and so they left at the same time. One got paid and one did'nt. One continued to be messed around and the other gloated and ridiculed.

Is'nt it a lovely fair and equitable world we live in !