Cash register icon.

he must have been having you on. i've seen no icon like a cash register, maybe they had one back in the day possibly.

if you want one you'll have to google for it and imbed it into the post.

Am i missing something? Cash register icon? Like an emoticon?

No, I have been told where it is, but I had not realised it was there. It is the icon that all vendors carry with their posts, under the number of posts, with their commercial details.

It is the icon that all vendors carry with their posts, under the number of posts, with their commercial details.

Commonly known as 'the badge of shame'

Not all vendors have them, some are more equal than others :LOL:

the vendor badge is a market stall i thought, not a cash register. perhaps cash register more apt... ?

anyhow, whatever it is the bulbs blown and it no longer lights up :whistling

I am puzzled. Why do you want the cash register icon ? Are you planning to branch out from your trading to increase % profits ?

vendor-tiny.gif
vendor-tiny.gif
vendor-tiny.gif
vendor-tiny.gif
vendor-tiny.gif
vendor-tiny.gif
vendor-tiny.gif
vendor-tiny.gif

Last edited:
I am puzzled. Why do you want the cash register icon ? Are you planning to branch out from your trading to increase % profits ?

I was told to press it and all would be revealed! Naturally, my curiosity was aroused but I have been here all these years and did not know where it was, which shows how interested I was. :D

ok i'm intrigued.

split, you may or may not know that not all vendor badges are clickable. as they are not all clickable it obviously must have been a specific vendor badge, can we ask which one? was this pm or boards chat?

ok i'm intrigued.

split, you may or may not know that not all vendor badges are clickable. as they are not all clickable it obviously must have been a specific vendor badge, can we ask which one? was this pm or boards chat?

I think that it was a general debate

A new forum - just for me! #69