cash on demand

I cancelled my bankers order before he could remove any of my money-thought that would be the last I heard about it, then a letter arrives from AR (personal letter you understand!) that he is in America (sunning himself with mugs cash) and is looking for a select few to join him and learn the overseas part of the business (yeah give me a minute and i'll be on my way).

Regards

Andrew (not Reynolds)

he has certainly got something sussed.....lots of cash on demand.........sat snuggly in his accounts.

Meanwhile, lots of punters are left with empty holes in theirs

He's the biggest con merchant of them all, hiding behind a big fancy cheque given to Great Ormond Street. Anyone can give a cheque to charity and get a professional persona just from being photographed at the award ceremony.

Regards

Andrew

andys280176 said:
I cancelled my bankers order before he could remove any of my money-thought that would be the last I heard about it, then a letter arrives from AR (personal letter you understand!) that he is in America (sunning himself with mugs cash) and is looking for a select few to join him and learn the overseas part of the business (yeah give me a minute and i'll be on my way).

Regards

Andrew (not Reynolds)

You certainly can make money via what he is offering BUT you need to think of it as buying a franchise as you probably need £10k to cover his fees and mailing fees to start the business. As I said before he's helped a few dedicated people make a lot of money but at a cost.
Of course there's nothing stopping anyone from approaching any major product owner and suggesting a joint venture. This is a hard route but the cheaper option.

andys280176 said:
He's the biggest con merchant of them all, hiding behind a big fancy cheque given to Great Ormond Street. Anyone can give a cheque to charity and get a professional persona just from being photographed at the award ceremony.

Regards

Andrew

Sorry you feel that way but he's been very successful for nearly 10 years prior to being photographed giving the money to charity or being appointed a business advisor for the Princes Trust.

Pippppin said:
there are lots of very successful conmen.......the length of time is irrelevant

I can't understand why you think he's a conman?? Maybe I'm missing something here? He sells products which you choose to buy (or not) he sends products and offers to refubd you if you don't like it!
I choose not to purchase his courses because I took a different route but I know people that have done very well from his stuff.

maybe some of the people on this thread who signed up for the modules would like to post their successes.................in which case I will eat humble pie

[/QUOTE]I can't understand why you think he's a conman?? Maybe I'm missing something here? He sells products which you choose to buy (or not) he sends products and offers to refubd you if you don't like it!
I choose not to purchase his courses because I took a different route but I know people that have done very well from his stuff.
Yes this is true and at least you get to read about it before you part with money. The thing (s) that annoyed me are the padding out of the big booklet with how rich he is and how this and that will suddenly happened (it's all sales patter).

To be successful at this you need to be a really good salesman, be a seasoned expert at setting up and running websites and know A lot about marketing (especially online). This he doesn't tell you, it is more carrot and less stick. I doubt any successful sales businessman would be looking for this type of opportunity, they would have already done it themselves.

The people you see sitting in that audience who had paid 5K each are the souce of his money. He also does business seminars for professionals I think like dentists and doctors, and brings speakers over from the states.

Regards

Andrew

I can't understand why you think he's a conman?? Maybe I'm missing something here? He sells products which you choose to buy (or not) he sends products and offers to refubd you if you don't like it!
Yes this is true and at least you get to read about it before you part with money. The thing (s) that annoyed me are the padding out of the big booklet with how rich he is and how this and that will suddenly happened (it's all sales patter).

To be successful at this you need to be a really good salesman, be a seasoned expert at setting up and running websites and know A lot about marketing (especially online). This he doesn't tell you, it is more carrot and less stick. I doubt any successful sales businessman would be looking for this type of opportunity, they would have already done it themselves.

The people you see sitting in that audience who had paid 5K each are the souce of his money. He also does business seminars for professionals I think like dentists and doctors, and brings speakers over from the states.

Regards

Andrew

Well I have a reasonably successful web business. I am no salesman. However you can pay people to write a website...write your offers...even write a book or record a video for you. The key is marketing. I paid to get mentored by a successful online marketer. I just followed what he'd done but obviously with my product.
Andrew Reynolds is not into online marketing but direct mail. I choose not to go down this route because even though rewards can be large offline the cash needed to start with is a lot more than online.

Pippppin said:
maybe some of the people on this thread who signed up for the modules would like to post their successes.................in which case I will eat humble pie

No offence but as I said before the simple facts are that 99% of people who buy business opp. products or go to seminars do nothing with it!
Anyway I'm not trying to argue with anyone on here, just adding some balance to the debate that's all! :handshake:

handshake accepted..........and what you say is correct. Whatever the means of Mr. Reynolds path to riches, it is almost certain he did not subscribe to an expensive course called HOW TO GET RICH. He has worked it out for himself, by fair means or foul

Does anyone know if Andrew Reynolds is doing another seminar this year ?... If I recall he did his bootcamp one end of last November..

Peter said:
Does anyone know if Andrew Reynolds is doing another seminar this year ?... If I recall he did his bootcamp one end of last November..

Peter

I don't know, but a friend of mine has just bought a set of the dvds from the bootcamp and although I was cynical I have to say I was very impressed with the content : not so much AR's contribution (in my mind he's heavily into self aggrandissment and transparently sucking up to the worthies in the hope of a gong) but some of the so-called gurus from the US who have been there and done it were very impressive : a lot of very practical, down to earth advice on how to get started and then make some SERIOUS money.

Hi Bluebelle

I did manage to attend last year ..

yes I agree that the speakers at the event were very good and made its an interesting seminar.

Im just surprised that I havent heard from Andrew this year about doing a similar event. Unless hes already had it.. He did do another earlier this year, but it wasnt his bootcamp event.

cheers
Pete

Peter

Do you - or anyone else - have any contact info - phone or e-mail - for Adrew Reynolds ? There's something I'd like to contact him about. PM me if you don't want to post it in the open forum.

Thanks in advance

Bluebelle said:
Peter

Do you - or anyone else - have any contact info - phone or e-mail - for Adrew Reynolds ? There's something I'd like to contact him about. PM me if you don't want to post it in the open forum.

Thanks in advance

Hi All

Received with interest a flyer through my door with Andrew Reynolds toasting the reader with a glass of champagne and an invitation to attend a 3 day seminar for a £149 donoation to a hospital.

Anybody else got it?

timaru69 said:
Hi All

Received with interest a flyer through my door with Andrew Reynolds toasting the reader with a glass of champagne and an invitation to attend a 3 day seminar for a £149 donoation to a hospital.

Anybody else got it?

Hi,
Yes I got it as well!

Does anyone Know If Andrew held one of his bootcamps last year.

If I recall he held one at wembley conference in Nov 2005 but Im not sure if he held one in 2006.

Maybe Mr. Reynolds can be persuaded to fund the NHS entirely, and give the taxpayer a break...