cash on demand

Peter said:
Does anyone Know If Andrew held one of his bootcamps last year.

If I recall he held one at wembley conference in Nov 2005 but Im not sure if he held one in 2006.

Don't think he did Peter. Andrew appears to now spend time in the US buying the next big product and selling it here via Tim Lowe and Nick James. This is just what I gather from a brief conversation I had end of last year with Nick James.

Ar

Hi Ricth,

Thk for letting me know.

I was wondering if he been holding seminars last year and maybe he had removed me from his list as ive not heard from him for 12 months.

cheers
Pete

richt71 said:
Don't think he did Peter. Andrew appears to now spend time in the US buying the next big product and selling it here via Tim Lowe and Nick James. This is just what I gather from a brief conversation I had end of last year with Nick James.

money4nought said:
I have to wonder what kind of people are willing to fork out £1,600 for a dvd box set and workbook

i wonder too, but I bet Andrew Reynolds is laughing himself silly on his tropical island
...and I rather suspect he has never forked out £1600, or even £16, for somebody else's dvd box set and workbook

As far as I recall Andrew Reynolds took a chance spending a few thousand pounds (Over 10K ) by obtaining resell rights to Products ( DVDs sets on internet marketing and other information type products ) that had been developed by other product developers in the USA.

but as far as I remember he was one of the 1st to bring them into the UK.
Maybe it was good timing, but it certainly worked out for him. Obviously hes been able to
apply the relevant marketing techniques to make him successful.

I surpose when a new type of thing comes out, if one can see an opportunity and obtain products and
market them correctly there will always be money to be made for the people who have the skills or right knowledge.. or who are willing to learn them....

No doubt some things are a scam but some I do think are products that are in demand and many people will gladly pay for.

If one does have an in demand product to offer.. they should make easy money if theres not too much competition.. according to Andrew there are always new products coming out that people want.
If one can determine which products to promote... then Opportunity should always be around for the taking.. Thats the theory as I understand it.. If one does have money then there are quicker and easier ways to succeed.. IF one has litle money it will take a lot of time , determination to succeed, but I believe could be done within 3 to 5 years...

My opinion only...

Date of A.R seminar

Hi Timaru or Richt,

I havent received any mailshot from Andrew yet for his seminar,

Can I ask when it is due and where..

Last time it was at the wembley conference centre ( which i think has now been closed or knocked down.) It may have been in June or Nov 2005.

cheers Pete

Hi All

Received with interest a flyer through my door with Andrew Reynolds toasting the reader with a glass of champagne and an invitation to attend a 3 day seminar for a £149 donoation to a hospital.

Anybody else got it?

Dont forget people reynolds still makes out of these charity seminars.:(

For every package the speaker sells on stage reynolds gets 50% and with packages going for about 2 grand he is raking it in,and coming over as these wonderful charity ambassader.

Also the cash on demand modules are a joke ,he said when you get to module 12 their is a plan to laid out for you to show exactly how to start earning money quickly,well i recently recieved no 12 and their is no such plan,joke,and i thught their were only 12 modules but i know of someone who is on number 23,bahh, reynolds is just a conman.:( :(

Dont forget people reynolds still makes out of these charity seminars.:(

For every package the speaker sells on stage reynolds gets 50% and with packages going for about 2 grand he is raking it in,and coming over as these wonderful charity ambassader.

Also the cash on demand modules are a joke ,he said when you get to module 12 their is a plan to laid out for you to show exactly how to start earning money quickly,well i recently recieved no 12 and their is no such plan,joke,and i thught their were only 12 modules but i know of someone who is on number 23,bahh, reynolds is just a conman.:( :(

Thats far too negative.

Direct marketing done correctly works. There is no doubt about that,
and Reynolds is an expert at it. He tells people how to do it: and the reality is very few follow through:

I went to bootcamp, and go to most of these things: The free information given by the speakers is very valuable in itself. I challenge anyone to keep up note taking at the rate Derek Gehl parts with information. And it was a real pleasure to talk to Ted Nicholas, one of the worlds best copywriters.

Dont expect Reynolds to come and do it for you!

Having started run and sold five or six businesses - I can say first, that direct marketing reynolds style is by far the cheapest business to get into, and highest return and secondly the amount of information you get if you sign up for a package with Janik Silva or Derek Gehl is massively more than you get from any business consultant.

Just on SEO you will save thousands of pounds y signing up with the likes of Gehl, compared to using a commercial SEO And both Silva and Gehl give several months of moneyback guarantee. How can you possibly lose?

So the question is, if you are on module 12 - why are you not earning money from it ?you should be!.

Thats far too negative.

Direct marketing done correctly works. There is no doubt about that,
and Reynolds is an expert at it. He tells people how to do it: and the reality is very few follow through:

I went to bootcamp, and go to most of these things: The free information given by the speakers is very valuable in itself. I challenge anyone to keep up note taking at the rate Derek Gehl parts with information. And it was a real pleasure to talk to Ted Nicholas, one of the worlds best copywriters.

Dont expect Reynolds to come and do it for you!

Having started run and sold five or six businesses - I can say first, that direct marketing reynolds style is by far the cheapest business to get into, and highest return and secondly the amount of information you get if you sign up for a package with Janik Silva or Derek Gehl is massively more than you get from any business consultant.

Just on SEO you will save thousands of pounds y signing up with the likes of Gehl, compared to using a commercial SEO And both Silva and Gehl give several months of moneyback guarantee. How can you possibly lose?

So the question is, if you are on module 12 - why are you not earning money from it ?you should be!.

Yeah very few follow it through because its nothing like as easy as Reynolds makes out.According to him you only have to work an hour a day,if thats the case why does he keep sending out letters inviting people to meet him at swanky hotels at London(at 5 grand a time)and sell products on his behalf.because and i quote"i just dont have the time"yet he reckons it only takes an hour or less a day to run this business:rolleyes: ,something doesn't add up there.

These modules are a complete joke,with hardly any useful information in them,most of them are just full of Reynolds congratulating himself,and telling you how much money he has earnt,infact all the useful informatin could easily fit in one module:cheesy: yet i think it runs to over 25:mad: you just could't make it up.:mad:

He is certainly an expert at writing extremly powerful emotive,tug at your heart string sales letters,which target the most vulnerable and desperate people,with pictures of yachts and ferrari cars and how this can all be yours working only an hour a day.:(

And where are all this products he sells for 1600,i dont know anyone who has ever received theswe products,no Reynolds and people like Silva and Gehl make most of their huge incomes from these 3-day seminars,they host throughout the year.

I'd say the free information they give out at these seminars can be found by anyone who knows how to use google:cheesy: and as for these packages what a rip-off,with most of these packages retailing at over 2 grand its no wonder they try their hardest to get people to buy.:cheesy:
And of course at these seminars you will always find plenty of takers because people are so guillible and easily fooled,and desperate,and these highly trained speakers know exactly how to get people to part with their hard-earned money.

It a shame really because all the information you need to run a sucessful internet business can be found for free,if only people took the time to do a little research,rather than hand over thousands to these "EXPERTS" who are only too eager to grab your money and run.:(

Yeah very few follow it through because its nothing like as easy as Reynolds makes out.According to him you only have to work an hour a day,if thats the case why does he keep sending out letters inviting people to meet him at swanky hotels at London(at 5 grand a time)and sell products on his behalf.because and i quote"i just dont have the time"yet he reckons it only takes an hour or less a day to run this business:rolleyes: ,something doesn't add up there.

These modules are a complete joke,with hardly any useful information in them,most of them are just full of Reynolds congratulating himself,and telling you how much money he has earnt,infact all the useful informatin could easily fit in one module:cheesy: yet i think it runs to over 25:mad: you just could't make it up.:mad:

He is certainly an expert at writing extremly powerful emotive,tug at your heart string sales letters,which target the most vulnerable and desperate people,with pictures of yachts and ferrari cars and how this can all be yours working only an hour a day.:(

And where are all this products he sells for 1600,i dont know anyone who has ever received theswe products,no Reynolds and people like Silva and Gehl make most of their huge incomes from these 3-day seminars,they host throughout the year.

I'd say the free information they give out at these seminars can be found by anyone who knows how to use google:cheesy: and as for these packages what a rip-off,with most of these packages retailing at over 2 grand its no wonder they try their hardest to get people to buy.:cheesy:
And of course at these seminars you will always find plenty of takers because people are so guillible and easily fooled,and desperate,and these highly trained speakers know exactly how to get people to part with their hard-earned money.

It a shame really because all the information you need to run a sucessful internet business can be found for free,if only people took the time to do a little research,rather than hand over thousands to these "EXPERTS" who are only too eager to grab your money and run.:(

So have you ever looked at the packages Derek Gehl and Janik Silva offer?
It does not appear so from what you have written.

First, they cost around £2-£3K - Tiny in the scheme of either setting up a abusiness or trading.

Second they give you a long money back guarantee, so heads you win, or tails you dont lose.

Third in everything you do, you can find information in books:
what Gehl is offering is mentoring that will get you there a lot faster - listen to his presentations for free at bootcamp, and see the massive value.

Fourth, have you been to business training courses of late? - they are all £1000 plus and the value is in the main small in comparison.

Hi folks,
I am new here but just thought I had to add my two pennys worth.

I subscribe to Andrews cash on demand system which I find is full of excellent extremely valuable information. Admittedly he does waffle on a bit and pad it out with success stories of himself, but that in itself is marketing genius!
it makes you feel good about the whole prospect of success and can't wait for the next issue.

Just think, he could have passed on all the information in the whole course in one book or DVD. but he has created a VERY successfull VERY profitable product out of it.
(I know someone who is on module 28!)
Most of the stuff he says I have heard before from the likes of Bill Myers etc, But Andrew puts it down in easy to understand easy to follow bite size chunks.

The way I see it is, We should not knock it , but try to use it as an example / template for our own products. it is a classic example of turning a rough diamond into a sparkling gem!

Obviously thats just my view
Thanks for 'listening'
JKD

P.S
I went to the bootcamp in Bournemouth last month. let me know if anyone else went, or would like to hear about it.

thanks again.

P.S
I went to the bootcamp in Bournemouth last month. let me know if anyone else went, or would like to hear about it.

thanks again.

Hi, I would like to know of I am wrong here, as I nearly got my credit card out AGAIN, but stopped and got a hold of myself. :(

I'm new here, but very familiar with Andrew Reynolds style of marketing. I must say he is a brilliant marketer, but it appears to me that the chap is starting to get careless about what he says in his mailshots, probably due to over confidence and sheer greed.

In the piece he sent about this particular seminar, he states that he was offering the very same training that he normally charges £5000 for, for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital. It wasn't stated where the seminar was to take place exactly in Bournemouth so I checked out some large venues and found out it was at the BCO and that the maximum seating capacity was for 3000 attendees!.... Now, I'm not wishing to put down in any way Andrews help for the hospital, and I am delighted they received over £400,000 in donations, but this could in no way be the equivalent to the relatively small and personalised training weekends that we get so many letters about.

As I understand it, the 'training' if you can call it that ,was the usual parade of U.S. 'gurus' selling the sizzle for their own product packages costing thousands of dollars, so once again the attendees feel as if they have only a fraction of the information. A.R. obviously takes a large cut on products sold as mentioned in a previous post.

Question is....did you feel you got true value?

With Respect

Bigrabbit

Hi, I would like to know of I am wrong here, as I nearly got my credit card out AGAIN, but stopped and got a hold of myself. :(

I'm new here, but very familiar with Andrew Reynolds style of marketing. I must say he is a brilliant marketer, but it appears to me that the chap is starting to get careless about what he says in his mailshots, probably due to over confidence and sheer greed.

In the piece he sent about this particular seminar, he states that he was offering the very same training that he normally charges £5000 for, for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital. It wasn't stated where the seminar was to take place exactly in Bournemouth so I checked out some large venues and found out it was at the BCO and that the maximum seating capacity was for 3000 attendees!.... Now, I'm not wishing to put down in any way Andrews help for the hospital, and I am delighted they received over £400,000 in donations, but this could in no way be the equivalent to the relatively small and personalised training weekends that we get so many letters about.

As I understand it, the 'training' if you can call it that ,was the usual parade of U.S. 'gurus' selling the sizzle for their own product packages costing thousands of dollars, so once again the attendees feel as if they have only a fraction of the information. A.R. obviously takes a large cut on products sold as mentioned in a previous post.

Question is....did you feel you got true value?

With Respect

Bigrabbit

That is an incredibly negative view:

Sure , the presenters pitch a package of mentoring - and there are people eager to buy.

But Lets give one example of what you missed.

Derek Gehl is a legend: - Partner of Corey Rudl and founder of IMC - he spoke for around 4 hours and every minute of it was a step by step "how to" on setting up an internet business. If you have ever heard DG talk you will know that he talks fast, and there is no fluff at all - and Gehl employs tens of people whose sole functionis knowing how to get SE ranking, conversion and so on. Who else talks through the procedure for recruiting superaffiliates, and how to attract them, and what to offer them?

Business training now costs £500-600 per day for good courses: and yet this3 day session went from 9 am to 7pm - total saturation with information.

And one reason for going is to say that people keep going back - why would they if it was a ripoff?

The biggest problem is people perception

Buying a "real" business capable of delivering £200K-£1m net in 3 years will cost you £100K- £1m. Buying a franchise costs 30000 even 100000
So why do people question whether a whole weekend of wall to wall information on how to make serious money is worth £150? - trading you can lose that in an hour.

Kimm Is right.

Kimm is totally right.
There is absolutely no question. It was total value for money !

The information those speakers were giving out was worth THOUSANDS !
My notepad was smoking i was writing so fast!

Really, although they were promoting their products, Between them they covered Pretty much everything you need to get started in this amazing business.

If you missed it, that is a shame because you missed a real treat.

There are always the dvds of the event I suppose. No doubt you will get a letter to that effect very soon.......... (that Reynolds chap Is very good!)

If anyone needs any assistance with web sites or any other technical stuff to get started I will be happy to try and help.

I am also working on a new product to help people get up and running .:D

Just let me know ok.
Till next time.
Take care all.
JKD

Hello ,

This is some of my positive and negatives about what has been mentioned in the recent last few messages.

Yes I think A.R is a very good marketer and promoter and his seminars are absolutely
brilliant IMO and very very impressive and he gets some great speakers / gurus.

Also his concept of cash on demand seems very good and he gives some very thought provoking ideas and material.
Also Yes he did good promotion to raise money for his charity..
These are the positives.

Here are my partially Negatives /or uncertainties / somewhat less positives which to me is this..

When He started in this type of business or started his promotions I think his vision and timing when he got into this was absolutely perfect for the UK market.. Ie he got in with what seemed a relatively new concept which very few others did and he went on to make his fortune.. He did great in taking the opportunity and going all out with it.

Obviously hes now become much more well known, sold a lot of products and more and more are doing or trying to follow his methods..

As hes made lots of money out of doing this, and NOW retiired from it.. The question is
is there still plenty of opportunity still out there for those buying his or similar products from the main gurus that we see at his seminars.

In some ways admittedly there does seem good potential for certain niches are anyone with a good idea... BUT I wouldnt like to say its that easy to buy other products which many gurus sell that are now of a similar type of product..

Many sell Dvds sets say on Internet marketing where they have done seminars..like Andrew.. but many of the seminars include the same main well known gurus saying almost the same thing over and over again or in a slightly differing approach..

Now This MUST make it harder for anyone who say was initially seling this type of thing
a few years ago and now have more and more similar offers being made all selling the same type of thing...

If one gets a set of dvds for eg.. goes about paying for a salesletter, website designer
and then pays to try and market it be it news or magazine advertising, adwords or what ever..this must make things harder for those who were in early on in this business.

Ive heard stories of some early marketers who were doing very well. now seeing there sales decline due to the extreme comptetion.. so maybe the easy money has gone..

no doubt many of us have dreams of finding an easy route to make money.. and this business does seem something almost anyone can do...

The technology has got much better than when Andrew first started so certain things are better to create websites, and marketing tools..

BUT Market is VERY quickly changing with the latest technology..

Many Gurus suggest the easy way to riches is to promote other others products..
ie save you the time, expence of creating ones own products IF one has the ideas and ability... Also use other experts to help in set tasks.. ie find a copywriter or webdesigner to create a salesletter/website if one is unable to write their own..

This seems easy and a good idea... BUT let me warn you.. this can be VERY expensive in certain markets...

In a competitive market the quality of a salesletter and website is crucial IMO...

What Andrew and many of the gurus seemed to suggest is that an average or ones own efforts should be OK.. BUT from my experience this is NOT the case... One needs to be competing with top experts IF they want to have any real chance of succeeding..

To get a good sales letter can easily cost over a £1000 as well as over £500/ 1k for a good website design...

then there is the expence of testing.... OK this may not be too expensive for those on a good salary.. BUT just to take a small 3 line ad in a main newspaper is about £60 for one day...

One needs a LIST..in order to succeed and if starting from scratch... it is quiet an expence or time committment to build one..

so the early stages are expensive and time consuming if one either pays others or trys to do it themselves.

one may be lucky and find someone who can do copy and webdisign cheap.. BUT you may go though several chaep ones Before you get a good one to create what you want to a good enough standard.. so this also can be expensive..

yes there are FREE ways to do this business..

learn webdesign. copywriting and certain marketing methods..

but to make it in this business within the shorttime we are led to believe from the gurus
unless one is very clever / talented I myself doubt that it is possible unless one pays for expert help.. and this can be expensive..

anywhere between £3000 to 10,000 or more if one includes a GOOD set of products, and all the other things required.. salesletters, webdesign, marketing costs..

If one buys the gurus material with their own salesletter.. IF 50 t0 100 others buy the same... you WILL have competition...and I dont think that it will be as easy ride as you think.. although some do saythat they restrict how many packages that they release..

This I wouldnt like to say.. I dont think that they really the truth..

Does anybody know if this scheme would work using an Apple MacBook with OS X, please?

I'm not sure if Mac compatability would be an issue here, maybe its only for PCs. Thanks in advance.

Modules and DVD's

I have the DVD's that your talking about. I bought these DVD's at a seminar which cost me £6000 in total. There are 70 DVD's which I'm willing to sell for £299. My email address is [email protected] . l also have all 16 modules if intersted.

Don't be taken in by some of these people who, it seems to me are 'plants'. I have asked before and I'll ask again : "HAS ANYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT THESE COURSES OR ATTENDED THESE SEMINARS ACTUALLY SET UP A BUSINESS AS A RESULT WHICH IS MAKING MONEY". The fact that someone is prepared to sell something 'worth' £6000 for £299 speaks volumes to me. This stuff is available all over the internet at knock down prices.

Don't be taken in by some of these people who, it seems to me are 'plants'. I have asked before and I'll ask again : "HAS ANYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT THESE COURSES OR ATTENDED THESE SEMINARS ACTUALLY SET UP A BUSINESS AS A RESULT WHICH IS MAKING MONEY". The fact that someone is prepared to sell something 'worth' £6000 for £299 speaks volumes to me. This stuff is available all over the internet at knock down prices.

EXACTLY. The only ones getting rich in this gold rush are the ones selling the picks and shovels to the miners!! and they keep doing this over and over again :rolleyes:

Proof

Hi Bluebell & all

Am I a plant?

Maybe a plantpot!

Sorry but YES - I have made money with the info I got from Andrew Reynolds!

I took just one of the products he provided, followed the COD system and was soon banking £12,000 a month - and that was back in 2004!

Andrew Reynolds understands his market

If you understood this market you could do as I have done

I am nothing special. When I attended AR's seminar, I was a part-time doorman living in a council flat. Am I now a millionaire?

Nope.

But I have paid £100k off my mortgage in the last 2 years, drive a £70k Merc CL500, have £20k+ in savings and a passive income, which I dont think is bad.

998758 said ... "The only ones getting rich in this gold rush are the ones selling the picks and shovels to the miners! and they keep doing this over and over again"

Great - so .... go sell some

Duh!

Sell what people obviously want to buy

Last edited: