cash on demand

Like drugs maybe ?

Yes, like drugs.

Even if you were being flippant ... you are right!

Things that ...
  • people want over need
  • are within their disposable budget
  • have a continuity element for repeat consumption
  • change peoples paradigms

I have the DVD's that your talking about. I bought these DVD's at a seminar which cost me £6000 in total. There are 70 DVD's which I'm willing to sell for £299. My email address is [email protected] . l also have all 16 modules if intersted.

Hello all, i'm new to this forum but I thought I had to contribute to this topic as I used to subscribe to AR's cash on demand programme.
In my honest opinion, these guys are now only making their money from their seminars as selling information products is not as lucrative as it was a few years ago.
After subscribing to his cash on demand programme for newly a year, this guy promised his students some products to start off with.I even went to one of his conferences in Wembley a few years ago and all his so called guru guests from America were doing was trying to sell us their products for as much as $15,000.And AR's free product to start us off after all the months of paying £30/month was an info product on "how to become a magician" and how to use ebay to sell unwanted items.These guys are making a fortune off of us through these seminars and courses and claimimg they're making money through selling info products.And don't even get fooled by his associate Tim Lowe.
I do understand how anniehalliday feels. I also have all the live DVDs from the Wembley conference collecting dust.My advice to anyone who is tempted to try this course out is, he'll go on and on about information you can get your hands on for free on the net.Please don't go and waste your £30/month on this because in the end, he'll be encouraging you to part with about £5000 as part of a select few that want a fast track route.You'll have to be able to see through AR though, because his copywriter will go on and on for as long as possible for your 30 quid a month.
As they say, a word to the wise is enough.

I have the Andrew Reynolds Cash on Demand DVD's that your talking about. I bought these DVD's at a seminar which cost me £6000 in total. There are 70 DVD's which I'm willing to sell for £299. My email address is [email protected] . l also have all 16 Cash on Demand modules if intersted.

Last edited:
Well done!

Hi UK Dave!

I have received module 1 of Andrew Reynold's COD programme and having read it through I am quite excited to get started! Having read some of the posts on here I must admit to being a little disappointed and have wondered if I did the right thing 'signing up' for the modules.

However, your post has cheered me up, so thanks! It is good to know that you have suceeded, congratulations on what you have achieved so far and I hope it continues for you.

Would you agree that you need plenty of drive and determination to succeed when undertaking this. Also, do you mind me asking if your set-up costs were high? The only reason I ask is because I do not have thousands to hand initially, although hopefully this will change as I work through the programme!

Thanks again for your encouraging post.

Hi Bluebell & all

Am I a plant?

Maybe a plantpot!

Sorry but YES - I have made money with the info I got from Andrew Reynolds!

I took just one of the products he provided, followed the COD system and was soon banking £12,000 a month - and that was back in 2004!

Andrew Reynolds understands his market

If you understood this market you could do as I have done

I am nothing special. When I attended AR's seminar, I was a part-time doorman living in a council flat. Am I now a millionaire?

Nope.

But I have paid £100k off my mortgage in the last 2 years, drive a £70k Merc CL500, have £20k+ in savings and a passive income, which I dont think is bad.

998758 said ... "The only ones getting rich in this gold rush are the ones selling the picks and shovels to the miners! and they keep doing this over and over again"

Great - so .... go sell some

Duh!

Sell what people obviously want to buy

Hi UK Dave!
...Would you agree that you need plenty of drive and determination to succeed when undertaking this. Also, do you mind me asking if your set-up costs were high? The only reason I ask is because I do not have thousands to hand initially, although hopefully this will change as I work through the programme! ...

Hi Himself (like rab himself from MTV, right?)

Yes, you will need determination. You will have to be determined not to take on board the kind of armchair nonsense you have read on this board.

Some of these posts are by people of a kind you will meet every day. They detest anyone who has broken thru the white noise, got a grip on the mountain side, and is slowly toiling upwards in the night while they fall asleep at the wheel of their own lives

They have the DVD's and have read the manuals, BUT, do not understand that the value of a book is in the reader. Its what YOU bring to the information, the page, the screen thats important. What are YOUR paradigms? What is YOUR childhood programming? THATS what will dictate the retrospective value of the information

Ever read a book at 18 which had no message for you, but later in life those same words hold soooo much meaning, because YOU are different. You are bringing a different YOU to the page

Anyone who has started to make a few quid, by mearly existing, causes the average person to to think ...

"Oh no, this is terrible! If an ordinary guy (or gal) can make a success of his life, that means ... gulp ... perhaps I could too. Sh*t. Now I have two choices, I can apply the energy, dicipline, humility and focus required to follow this perfectly ordinary somewhat unremarkable person along the path to excellence - or.... I can scour the wilderness for evidence (and support) that this guy is a corrupt swindling liar. Now, mmm, which is the easier path?"

Some people, on catching the aroma of flowers in the air, will ALWAYS look round for a coffin

As for start up capital, I have spent a lot on stuff I didnt need. Understand this - the world belogs to those who CREATE - who bring into existance, and to market, new values that didnt exist before.

Mearly TRADING values will make you a living, but wealth belongs to those who create new values

So my answer is, can you create something? Even if thats just re-shape, re-model, re-spin, or re-write something?

Can you learn to create - YES

Do you need to be naturally 'creative' - NO

If someone you trusted said - "Give me £10 and I will show you how I just made £100" would you?

Model success & Educate yourself

Dont let others steal your dreams. How?, by making them theif-proof ...

Empty your wallet into your head

Thanks!

Thanks UK Dave for your very prompt reply.

Hopefully, I'll be able to report back to you how successful I have been too in a years time?!

Many thanks for coming back to me, much appreciated.

Hi Himself (like rab himself from MTV, right?)

Yes, you will need determination. You will have to be determined not to take on board the kind of armchair nonsense you have read on this board.

Some of these posts are by people of a kind you will meet every day. They detest anyone who has broken thru the white noise, got a grip on the mountain side, and is slowly toiling upwards in the night while they fall asleep at the wheel of their own lives

They have the DVD's and have read the manuals, BUT, do not understand that the value of a book is in the reader. Its what YOU bring to the information, the page, the screen thats important. What are YOUR paradigms? What is YOUR childhood programming? THATS what will dictate the retrospective value of the information

Ever read a book at 18 which had no message for you, but later in life those same words hold soooo much meaning, because YOU are different. You are bringing a different YOU to the page

Anyone who has started to make a few quid, by mearly existing, causes the average person to to think ...

"Oh no, this is terrible! If an ordinary guy (or gal) can make a success of his life, that means ... gulp ... perhaps I could too. Sh*t. Now I have two choices, I can apply the energy, dicipline, humility and focus required to follow this perfectly ordinary somewhat unremarkable person along the path to excellence - or.... I can scour the wilderness for evidence (and support) that this guy is a corrupt swindling liar. Now, mmm, which is the easier path?"

Some people, on catching the aroma of flowers in the air, will ALWAYS look round for a coffin

As for start up capital, I have spent a lot on stuff I didnt need. Understand this - the world belogs to those who CREATE - who bring into existance, and to market, new values that didnt exist before.

Mearly TRADING values will make you a living, but wealth belongs to those who create new values

So my answer is, can you create something? Even if thats just re-shape, re-model, re-spin, or re-write something?

Can you learn to create - YES

Do you need to be naturally 'creative' - NO

If someone you trusted said - "Give me £10 and I will show you how I just made £100" would you?

Model success & Educate yourself

Dont let others steal your dreams. How?, by making them theif-proof ...

Empty your wallet into your head

Hi there..

Hi i have just joined, nice to be here..

I would like to offer some info on Andrew Reynolds and his Cash-On-Demand business.

I have been a personal friend of probably one of the worlds formost marketeers, Stuart Goldsmith (inner circle, real happiness, midas method, privicy, 7 secrets of the millionaires) for a long time now, who some of you may know of or have studied under as i have. Like Andrew he is the REAL deal, we all know the nightmare of receiving mailings from so called "millionaire makers" who promise everything and deliver absolutely nothing, they will never go away, BUT, Andrew Reynolds is, as i said a REAL professional marketeer and has pulled in over 30 million in ten years with his unique products. He now teaches his business model to others. He is also a massive supporter of many worthy charities to whom he has donated huge amounts of money. I have only yesterday received a personal invitation to a special workshop he is holding on June 27th to 29th in Brighton which i will be attending. Andrews company was called Manhattan Driect, which he closed i believe about 2 years ago, he had as far as i know a heart attack and decided to slow down. His business is centered around niche market products that are sourced from around the world and not available in the UK. These he sells via direct-mail, mail-order and using small web address ads in national papers and niche market journals and magazines.

In short if you want to have a business that is real, as opposed to the `get rich quick` stuff that propagates the market and never acheives results - but for the conmen selling it, then you would not go far wrong in investagting the Cash-On-Demand business, it is a real business model that has been tried and tested over many years by Andrew and also by many other internet, and mail-order multi-millionaires around the world. If you go to Andrews site, Andrew Reynolds you will learn more about this real life businessman.

I hope this helps anyone thinking of subscribing to the Cash-On-Demand course.

Needless to say it is up to the individual to assess the suitability of the course as to there own needs and aspirations.

I shall post a report on here after my attendance at Andrew`s Workshop in june for those that would be interested.

Hi everone

I have read a couple of articles about Andrew Reynolds and have received a mail shot offering the Cash On Demand system in a series of monthly courses for £30 a month. I was wondering if anyone had heard of this system or tried it or is it just a con and should I not bother with it? Iwould be grateful for any info on this

Thanks
Homerbigal

Reynolds

Hi i have just joined, nice to be here..

I would like to offer some info on Andrew Reynolds and his Cash-On-Demand business.

I have been a personal friend of probably one of the worlds formost marketeers, Stuart Goldsmith (inner circle, real happiness, midas method, privicy, 7 secrets of the millionaires) for a long time now, who some of you may know of or have studied under as i have. Like Andrew he is the REAL deal, we all know the nightmare of receiving mailings from so called "millionaire makers" who promise everything and deliver absolutely nothing, they will never go away, BUT, Andrew Reynolds is, as i said a REAL professional marketeer and has pulled in over 30 million in ten years with his unique products. He now teaches his business model to others. He is also a massive supporter of many worthy charities to whom he has donated huge amounts of money. I have only yesterday received a personal invitation to a special workshop he is holding on June 27th to 29th in Brighton which i will be attending. Andrews company was called Manhattan Driect, which he closed i believe about 2 years ago, he had as far as i know a heart attack and decided to slow down. His business is centered around niche market products that are sourced from around the world and not available in the UK. These he sells via direct-mail, mail-order and using small web address ads in national papers and niche market journals and magazines.

In short if you want to have a business that is real, as opposed to the `get rich quick` stuff that propagates the market and never acheives results - but for the conmen selling it, then you would not go far wrong in investagting the Cash-On-Demand business, it is a real business model that has been tried and tested over many years by Andrew and also by many other internet, and mail-order multi-millionaires around the world. If you go to Andrews site, Andrew Reynolds you will learn more about this real life businessman.

I hope this helps anyone thinking of subscribing to the Cash-On-Demand course.

Needless to say it is up to the individual to assess the suitability of the course as to there own needs and aspirations.

I shall post a report on here after my attendance at Andrew`s Workshop in june for those that would be interested.

The similarity between Goldsmith and Reynolds (it seems to me from reading through some of this enormous thread) is that they make money from people who want to make money by telling how they used to make money.

I am perfectly sure their are millions of wanna-be millionaires out there who are prepared to pay them to find out how to become a millionaire, I just doubt any of them will achieve it by selling dodgy ebooks and doubtful DVDs. Please tell me that I've got this wrong and I might meet you in Brighton.

The only info I can find on Reynolds is the stuff he clearly writes himself: all about how reticent he is to tell the world that he donates to charity and how his father died a poor and broken man.

Incidentally, exactly how do you slow down after a heart attack when all you did before was spend a couple of hours a day on a foreign beach, reading through your bank statements?

I'd love to believe that this isnt all just a ploy to get me to buy a stock of unsellable items, but all the hype keeps getting in the way.

well guys i have just sent back my kit i do think it is possible to make some money but there seems to be many people who are just about breaking even I dont have 5000 - 6000 to invest in seminars so i think this is not for me

If you accept that reynolds system is essentially a combination of...

(a)Finding a passionate market
(b) Creating or locating information products to sell in to that market
(c)List building by offering good information for free
(d)Funnel marketing, ie selling more advanced products higher price productsto those who buy cheaper ones
(e) Great copywriting
(f) Joint Ventures or Renting lists to speed up the process

Then sure, It works!!!...and it works well..

Do not forget that at the heart of all this, your business is based around a list. And to build and keep that list takes good information and good value - so the picture of dodgy ebook is wrong.

Whether you need to pay reynolds £5K to tell you that is questionable...as in all markets there is not a black or white, there are only shades of grey on value for money to get the information you need.

Although there are so many different variantes here...creating own products, selling affiliate products, direct mail, internet sales, small ads and so on that it is worthwhile to go to somewhere like bootcamp just to get a picture of the options. Be careful with your credit card, and dont buy anything unless it comes on an unconditional money back guarantee..try before you buy. Also recognise the power of copywriting at the centre

And the phrase "cash on demand" is true. YOu choose when to promote to your list, and so when sales are made, you dont put an open sign up in the window and wait for customers to come.

First Post...

I got the modules up to 12 and have begun making money from Mini Cash on Demand! So far I have NOT made a serious profit but that doesn't bother me! Why? because it is the list funnelling system that matters so the back-end is where I'll make a fortune.. believe it or NOT! There is NO competition in this business.

The trick behind Andrew Reynold's Cash-On-Demand Money System is that you have to follow each step and be the best at each of them and watch the returns... and most importantly DON'T BE SCEPTICAL AND JUST FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS!

BTW: I got a few payment yesterday after putting a web ad in the Sunday Express! (For those that have read the modules you will know that that falls under Mini-Cash on Demand)

Cash On Demand

Hello, im also studying the cash on demand system i was wondering if anyone can help me and give me the website generator website link so i can create my web ad website?

The trick behind Andrew Reynold's Cash-On-Demand Money System is that you have to follow each step and be the best at each of them and watch the returns... and most importantly DON'T BE SCEPTICAL AND JUST FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS!

hahaha that's almost the funniest thing ive ever heard
Don't be skeptical hahaha

Hi
I have modules 1-24 from the Cash On Demand System for sale
Also Corey Rudl's "Insiders Secrets" To marketing your business on the internet Parts A & B
Three folders from the "Insiders guide to direct mail profits" from Bill Myers
And three leather bound folders from "Successful Personal Investing" from Independent Research Services

If anyone is interested let me know at [email protected]

has anyone thats signed up tried using the 1 to 1 certificate cos i have tried using it about a month ago and no reply
and has anyone ever tried emailing him and got a reply ?
is there any email address for him that works ?

Hi All

I have read the posts on this forum with extreme interest. I too purchased the cash on demand course up to module 14. Upon receiving each module I hoped with anticipation that the next module would reveal the information I needed. But alas, although there are some good pointers in the course, I think that these could have been contained in two modules at the most – the waffle and dreams of a new life filled out the rest!

I put all my efforts into the COD system (should have realised by the abbreviation that something was a bit fishy – right?), I was out of work so had the time to do this. However, due to the fact that the course was created in 2005 I found most of the information to be out of date and it seemed impossible to find good quality products out there, which made it even more frustrating. It was like having brought a new jigsaw; I was excited to get started and put it together and motivated to do it continually (month after month), but finding that there were three or four pieces missing.

But I am not here to moan about the Cash on Demand system. I am still excited to start my own business from home. I have a lot of ideas and information to hand and the time to put the efforts into a business venture. As such I am looking for 5-8 people based in the UK, who are interested in being part of a Business Mastermind Group – after all eight heads are better than one, aren’t they?

If you are legitimately interested, eager to start up your own business working along similar lines to the Cash on Demand system - using both traditional & Internet marketing techniques - and are committed to your own success like me, please visit www.mybusinessfocusgroup.co.uk and register your interest in working with me.

Thanks for your time.

First Post...

I got the modules up to 12 and have begun making money from Mini Cash on Demand! So far I have NOT made a serious profit but that doesn't bother me! Why? because it is the list funnelling system that matters so the back-end is where I'll make a fortune.. believe it or NOT! There is NO competition in this business.

BTW: I got a few payment yesterday after putting a web ad in the Sunday Express! (For those that have read the modules you will know that that falls under Mini-Cash on Demand)

brad you are making such a good effort to tell everyone how wonderful cash on demand is! tell us, is reynolds paying you to say these things, as you seem to be the only person who has made anything with the course!