cash on demand

brad you are making such a good effort to tell everyone how wonderful cash on demand is! tell us, is reynolds paying you to say these things, as you seem to be the only person who has made anything with the course!

Holy ****...another new character...wonder what your schtick is ....something to do with vendor bashing is it ?

Re: Kimm Is right.

Kimm is totally right.
There is absolutely no question. It was total value for money !

The information those speakers were giving out was worth THOUSANDS !
My notepad was smoking i was writing so fast!

Really, although they were promoting their products, Between them they covered Pretty much everything you need to get started in this amazing business.

If you missed it, that is a shame because you missed a real treat.

There are always the dvds of the event I suppose. No doubt you will get a letter to that effect very soon.......... (that Reynolds chap Is very good!)

If anyone needs any assistance with web sites or any other technical stuff to get started I will be happy to try and help.

I am also working on a new product to help people get up and running .:D

Just let me know ok.
Till next time.
Take care all.
JKD

jeet i think Bruce Lee would say to you "wait till you see how much more money you gonna need to spend to make it work - money they dont tell you about whilst trying to sell you their £10, 000 courses!" Be like water jeet and wake up!

does this just not reek of scam? i cant be the only one thinking this?

I know Tim and Andrew. Spent thousands going to their conferences. Promises of a genuine business. Even bought a mailing list and posted details out. Won customers. However all orders went to Tim and Andrew and I never received a penny back from the sales I made. Do not get sucked into this. Yes they are making money, but I doubt he will give you the true information of how to make money like he is. He sells to people who are looking for information and how to build a business. However the end result is that this will cost you a lot of money with very little, if any results for you.

Hello folks

Just came across this forum googleeeeeeing “Cash On Demand Scam”

FANTASTIC FORUM!

It appears this thread started around the same time as one on another site that i used to frequent...
However, things are changing on the net...
AR trademarked the phrase “Cash On Demand”
It now looks like he has had the infamous thread about him closed down at scam.com this ran into 50 pages!

So i wonder if this thread will be the next Vitim?

I hope NOT as its these types of forums that you can get a balanced view on these product course's and so called gurus!

Peace.