cash on demand

andys280176 said:
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the reply. How does AR system work, reason i am asking is i'm assuming you have went through the modules? What is it you mainly need to spend money upfront on?

I would reckon that you would have to come up with a bit of cash to buy rights to lucrative products etc.

I just can't understand where these 'niche' markets come in, I have found literally thousands of products with resale rights then found them on eBay doing nothing and selling for 1.99!

Mind you Reynolds did say it wasn't cheapy products he worked with....?

Regards

Andrew

The COD is to do with mailing people with a front end product. You then keep hitting these buyers with expensive products as a certain percentage will buy higher priced products. You usually start with a product at £37 or £47 and keep going in stages until you get to the seminars in your niche at £3-8k!
What do you need the money for. Well you need to develope or buy a non exclusive license to a product (usually £800-£1500), then you need good quality leads to test. 1000 is normally the minimum to test @ £120-£147 per thousand. AR's leads are good but @ £147 per thousand. Then you need to print and mail your thousand people. That will add to £2k.
In terms of cheap ebay products. They are old and many people will know they are cheap. You need a product to sell for £37 otherwise you'll make a loss to start with!

I wonder what other seminars AR has held apart from his own bootcamp thing? Sorry to appear so ignorant but what exactly is a front-end product? I would think it is the sort of bait product to market other products available.

Andrew

andys280176 said:
I wonder what other seminars AR has held apart from his own bootcamp thing? Sorry to appear so ignorant but what exactly is a front-end product? I would think it is the sort of bait product to market other products available.

Andrew

A front end product is your first offering to customers that many customers will buy and as I say is usually in the £37 to £47 price point. Back end are add on products at say £97, £197, £597, £997 and up to £11k possibly!
Think AR only does seminars on cash on demand and JV. He does 2 or 3 a year though @ £2997 and usually gets 500-1000 people to each one.

There are so many interpretations and ways that this internet marketing can be done it is almost off putting in itself but you can see the potential to make a decent living. AR has been doing his COD for about 5 years now so that explains where he made his money. He did mention how he used his techniques to raise money for the childrens hospital...selling the 5K tickets for the seminar.

Regards

Andrew

andys280176 said:
There are so many interpretations and ways that this internet marketing can be done it is almost off putting in itself but you can see the potential to make a decent living. AR has been doing his COD for about 5 years now so that explains where he made his money. He did mention how he used his techniques to raise money for the childrens hospital...selling the 5K tickets for the seminar.

Regards

Andrew

Think AR has been in the business for 10 years TBH. And you're right he now gives his seminar money to charity. But when you've made £20m as he has from the business you can give it away no problems. Andrew also is part of the princes trust.

richt71 said:
You can make good money if you find or get a license to the right product. You need a good website and then to contact the major players for a JV on a 50%/50% basis. If it's a good product (and bearing in mind they get approached all the time) you can make good money.
I bought a product, liked it so bought a license. I then jv'd with a fairly small online marketeer and made just short of £10k (as did he!) in just over a week.
Not saying it's esay like but it is possible. I had no customers of my own by the way!

How much did you pay for your licence?

Significance of 7

richt71 said:
You usually start with a product at £37 or £47 ...!

Is the 7 in 37, 47 etc a key psychological issue? is that meant to be important as opposed to 39 or 49?

KIMMRUNNER said:
Is the 7 in 37, 47 etc a key psychological issue? is that meant to be important as opposed to 39 or 49?

Some of the main players in the business say that something ending in £7 works best but some say it's no longer the case.

doesn't say much for the intelligence of the customers.........if the buying decision revolves around whether the price ends in a 7 or a 9

I've had 15 modules.... Give it time. There's much padding and repetitiveness, but there are people who've made money from this system (me? - not yet, largely because of othe projects though).
If you PM me, I can give you a link to something cheaper - and it has a hugely helpful member forum.....

andys280176 said:
Is that the Nick James stuff?

Andrew
No... I not really familiar with him. Your message didn't come through to my PM box (just my email [settings maybe, but think they're OK ] )
If you try and PM me again, I'll give you some deatils.

DO NOT BOTHER SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!! THE guy is a master sales man - capable of stringing you along and giving you half a peanut along the way -- that's just my opininon after trying alot of rubbish even this and there is no refund after you buy the big package which this leads to

I cancelled my standing order for the Cash on demand and yes HE is just a master salesman, it's what he is and nothing else. What a cheek, teaching you how HE is ripping you off.

Yeah I also cancelled after recieving module 13, he lied as he said there would be only 12 modules and in the 12th module there would have been a step by step plan to what you have to do but no all there was was hes lies! Avoid!

Unto the masses Andrew Reynolds did appear
With tales of riches and gold
This is the way he said. You have nothing to fear
A few warned.........Do not believe all you are told

I've just read the entire thread and am amazed how many people are so eager to be conned. After the first few messages I was in your camp Pippppin. Fools and their money are easily parted. Now, does anybody know of a get rich quick scheme that I can learn for a hefty fee or a series of never ending reasonable modules?

Eddie