Best Thread Capital Spreads

Anyone experiencing the slowness in the site. I tried to take a trade just now and I got price has expired even though it is still there. To get the ticket up it just sits there.. Changing tabs the same. And no it is not my system I am on the web.

Simon Can we not start the week with this please.

Capital Spreads platform is just too Cr*p for words. Once again got a rejected price on EUR when 2 other brokers accepted, next price offered was 8 pips higher. Then the site proceeds to go to telephone dealing whilst the prices being quoted on screen were anywhere between 5 - 15 pips away from eveybody else....What a complete joke

I have noticed that these problems are wider than FX.

I tried some index and share trades and the same issues come up - Rejected trades and huge execution delays.

I agree with Direct Access's earlier post - If this company are going on the AIM, they would be a great short. It's a no brainer. Trade of the year ! Stick the farm on it !

Please take note that Spreadbetteur, microsoft and DirectAccess were multiple accounts belonging to one person. These accounts have now been combined into one account - Spreadbetteur - and the user has been immediately banned for seriously breaching the site guidelines.

Sharky said:
Please take note that Spreadbetteur, microsoft and DirectAccess were multiple accounts belonging to one person. These accounts have now been combined into one account - Spreadbetteur - and the user has been immediately banned for seriously breaching the site guidelines.

HA HA!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic,
And so am I.....

Spreadbetteur said:
I agree with Direct Access's earlier post - If this company are going on the AIM, they would be a great short. It's a no brainer. Trade of the year ! Stick the farm on it !

ROFLMAO!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

I trade the eur/usd rolling daily..stake size of GBP 1..so far no problems..a little slow occasionally..but that is due to the slow internet in this part of the world!
Am looking forward to the new 24 hr fx spreadbet service early next year!

Mustafa

roger1224 said:
Spreadbetteur, microsoft and DirectAccess have been bashing CS lately. Has anyone really had problems with CS?

I have been having problems with capital spreads and I am still having just had a trade take a few seconds to execute. So the problems is real. The slowness is not due to my internet connection. It was slow this morning I went out for a while when I came back it was okay.

Even had some trades rejected. I will post the name of the dealer that handled that trade so Simon can look into it.

So yes problems are still happeining :eek:

coolTrader said:
I have been having problems with capital spreads and I am still having just had a trade take a few seconds to execute. So the problems is real. The slowness is not due to my internet connection. It was slow this morning I went out for a while when I came back it was okay.

Even had some trades rejected. I will post the name of the dealer that handled that trade so Simon can look into it.

So yes problems are still happeining :eek:

I can echo this....delayed execution...incorrect pricing and failure of platform is an increasingly common problem with CS

Spreadbetteur said:
I have noticed that these problems are wider than FX.

I tried some index and share trades and the same issues come up - Rejected trades and huge execution delays.

Funny that, I trade indexes with them and have had no problems.

Still, there's only ONE of me! :LOL:

UTB

roger1224 said:
Spreadbetteur, microsoft and DirectAccess have been bashing CS lately. Has anyone really had problems with CS?

Yes I have. If you look on the Live Cable Trading thread you will find I may have started the slating.

I've stopped trading with them.

I do not know the other guys with multiple Nics.

JonnyT

Everyone

the explosion at hemel managed to take out our support offices .... typical ... we thought the chances of something happening out there were minimal. The platform experienced some slowness due to changing over to disaster recovery etc...

nice to see that spreadbetteur / microsoft / direct access etc were all the same person as all he ever did was complain on this thread but never actually rang us. No doubt he works for one of our competitors!! It is difficult to be answering serious questions here without somebody just deliberately sabotaging the thread.

No doubt he will now just register as another name ... so nothing will change a suppose.

We are bringing in a new FX feed over the next few days which should (x fingers ) solve some of our feed problems. We are working on a bigger solution but this will take time.

Simon

capitalspreads said:
Everyone

the explosion at hemel managed to take out our support offices .... typical ... we thought the chances of something happening out there were minimal. The platform experienced some slowness due to changing over to disaster recovery etc...

nice to see that spreadbetteur / microsoft / direct access etc were all the same person as all he ever did was complain on this thread but never actually rang us. No doubt he works for one of our competitors!! It is difficult to be answering serious questions here without somebody just deliberately sabotaging the thread.

No doubt he will now just register as another name ... so nothing will change a suppose.

We are bringing in a new FX feed over the next few days which should (x fingers ) solve some of our feed problems. We are working on a bigger solution but this will take time.

Simon

Oh Common Simon :eek: You can do better than that. The platform has been experiencing slowness even before the fire.

that chap using multiple identities...not very good form at all ! Nevertheless, the problems are genuine and the quicker they are resolved the better.

...I am also looking forward to the 24hour spreadbetting fx !

: )

Abobtrader

I must say when capitalspreads improves execution and other gremlins , they will be one of the best spread betting company IMHO.

Also Simon, Are you going to add the spinning button so we can adjust stops/take profit, rather than type it in. This is relative easy to add.

Sorry but execution is the number one requirement.
Number 2 for me is Stop orders to enter the market.

Given my experiences Capital do not cut the mustard on either count.

JonnyT

JonnyT

i can see your problem over execution .. as stated we are working on it

but what is wrong with our new order facility (stop to enter market) ?.. it is as good as anyone elses and does not suffer from your order execution problems

simon